jæja þá er þetta komið. sagan hefur verið sögð og öll leyndarmál afhjúpuð. hvað á maður að segja á svona tímamótum? þetta hefur verið gaman og þetta hefur verið erfitt á stundum. oftar en ekki komst ekkert í verk á föstudögum vegna þess að ég var alltof seinn með söguna.og stundum þurfti maður að sleppa eða seinka einhverju útaf því að ég þurfti að asnast eitthvað með samtöl á milli persóna og þurfti þá náttúrulega að setja gæsalappir á alla mögulega og ómögulega staði.
en oftar en ekki hefur þetta verið óendanlega gaman. ég þekki fátt skemmtilegra en að skrifa bardaga á milli hypercharged einstaklinga og átti þá oft erfitt með að finna lýsingarorð sem ekki höfðu verið notuð áður. einmitt þess vegna fannst mér bardaginn á milli siru og Mizru lang skemmtilegastur. þar á eftir kemur bardaginn gegn “ace”.hann var mesti svona cinematic fannst mér. þannig að segið endilega hvað ykkur fannst um söguna, hvaða bardagi var flottastur eða hver var uppáhalds persónan, bara whatever.
allavega
enjoy

The search
Epilogue

It was morning. Mizra didn’t know how she knew but she did. It was morning and she was finally awake. Today was a special day, and she was quick to get up. her room was hot, too hot for her , she had asked her matron permission to move out of the lair, or at least a bit closer to the surface but to no avail. But today she was going outside to meet the others. The weavewalker had already come to her in dreams to talk. Ever since his matron went missing he had come more often, because as he said himself he liked talking to someone not completely upp their own ass once in a while.
She was quick to dress up into her robe and run out to be greeted by her father.
“Hello there squirt”, He said as he picked her up and began walking towards the exit, “happy birthday.”
“So how does it feel to be ten years old?”
“I don’t know” she said truthfully, “the same I guess.”
“Yeah it does doesn’t it. Well alex tells me that you should be ready for your first batch of power this year so you have something to look forward to.”
“Dad, she doesn’t like it when you call her that. And I know, she told me yesterday.
She said she might even give it to me today, as a birthday present.”
They were outside, the cold wind that blew from the east gave Wisim the chills but seemed to energize Mizra. Together they climbed up the mountain.
“Are the others going to be there?”
“Of course they are. They might forget many things but they would never forget this day.”
“Because of Ankthar?”
“Well of course, that, but that day means more than just his death and your birth. It is the day when we began to live up to our responsibilities and powers. It is a day we won’t ever forget.”
Mizra didn’t fully understand but she was quiet all the same, understanding that what they were doing was serious. They finally scaled the mountains and entered the forest which had grown on its top.
Wisim let Mizra go and she ran through the forest laughing and singing as she went through.
Wisim looked after her as butterflies and birds seemed to gather around her. In many ways she looked like her old self, but she was pretty far from it in too. The old Mizra would have never gathered butterflies nor birds no matter what age she was. She was as stubborn as she had always been and her intellect was as sharp as ever, and Wisim had begun to notice her fascination with ice and magic surrounding that element. Alekstrasza had tried to teach her the ways of the flame but although she learned them with much vigor, she did not make them her own. Fire became something of practice while ice became something of use. And as he was beginning to notice, there were always small crystals of ice wherever she put her feet down.
She was indeed a lot like old Mizra.
They reached the middle of the small forest where a statue of a dwarf and an elf stood, made of marble and gold.
Both statues were visibly Ankthar in his elven and dwarfen form.
Under the elven statue were inscribed the words: “I’m sorry I’m feeling a bit elfish today.”
Under the dwarfen statue were inscribed: “No’ wha I’d like ta kno’ and thes is purely ‘ypothetical mind ye, ‘ow is tha’ physically possible? I mean can ye draw me a picture or ,,,”

By the statues stood Exen’tor, trying to read through the dwarfen quote.
“Exen’tor”, Wisim said “happily you’re here early.”
“I came here two days ago”, he replied, without taking his eyes off the statue.
“Two days? But why haven’t you greeted us down under then? You haven’t been standing here in the cold for two days have you?”
“Couldn’t be helped, this was the closest one.”
“Closest one?” Mizra asked.
Wisim bent over and whispered in her ear: ”well the sandreaver has always been a little bit crazy since ten years ago.”
“You see what I have always wondered, Exen’tor said as he touched the words in the stone, “is how the hell he was able to talk with all those commas.”
What do you mean?
“‘ell it really seems a bet ‘npractical ta change tha language ta make et harder ta speak”, Exen’tor answered in a mocking dwarfen accent
“Well it came with the race I suppose, this is simply the way they talk. “
And this: “I’m sorry. I’m feeling a bit elfish today? What exactly does that mean? And why is he apologizing?”
“How are things in the streams? “Wisim asked to change the subject.
“Oh the same, cleaning up the mess those damned „heroes“ made when the timeless one went away for a while. Otherwise things are pretty dry.”
He chuckled to his own joke which neither Wisim nor Mizra seemed to have understood.
“you know Wisim I’ve been thinking. About the flights.”
“Yes?”
“Well you see, we do kind of need those kind of things,a family of similarly powered individuals all bent on doing he will of one family head.A flight. A clan even.”
“True enough, any suggestion?”
“Well tradition tells us that she should be responsible for all that.”
“Who? She? Who is sh…., Wisim looked at Mizra as she was molding an icecube into a star.”
“She’s ten years old you sick bastard.”
Exen’tor shrugged, “only telling you what the last management did.”
“Yeah because the did everything so great?”
“Point taken”
“Well just so you know”, Wisim said, “I’ve been thinking more than a little bit about that, I mean when Mizra is all grown up I will need to face my predecessor and rebuild what he had. And that’s going to require a lot more than what I could do singlehandedly. So instead of ,you know “spawning” a whole family of little undertakers I’ve been thinking of searching for the greatest and brightest of minds out there and slowly enlist them into my “flight”.”
Exen’tor paused for a moment, and then said, “I like it. And then someday maybe we’ll met a female we like enough to…..”
“Yes yes all in good time dear friend”. Wisim said , “averting some kind of textbook description of what a timecrazed sandman would like to do to ”females” in his spare time.”

A few minutes later Manvalas and Sira’dreth joined them.
Manvalas complained almost instantly about the damned druids and their strange ways, how they had made him some kind of drink from fallen leaves before he went.
“What those people see in fallen leaves, I will never understand.”
Sira’dreth said few things and was constantly eyeballing Mizra.
Wisim tried to get into a conversation in which they could all participate but every time Mizra said something Sira’dreth twisted it out of context.
It seemed that the backstab ten years ago was all but forgotten.
Mizra didn’t understand and asked Wisim about Sira’dreths aggression many times, but always got the same answer, we will tell you later.
“Finally Exen’tor seemed to wake up of some kind of a coma and said suddenly: “dear friends, comrades in arms. The gatekeepers. Welcome.”
“What are the gatekeepers?” Mizra whispered but Wisim shushed her down.
“We all know why we are here, we all know what happened ten years ago, and we all know the price we paid. Well except Mizra but don’t you worry when you’re older you will be told more than you would ever want to know. It seems the only thing we have learned of value from our predecessors is our immense need for secrecy.
We are here to remember Ankthar and what he gave us, courage and steadfast determination. And of course a large dose of stupid stubbornness.
But even in these strange times when our lives seem not entirely their own we can be assured that it is here that we can always find solace. Near our friends and teammates, even though some have a lot to learn.”
Surprisingly he looked at Sira’dreth when he said those final words and clapped the statues on the back.
“Goodbye Ankthar”, he said, “you sure would have known what to do about those sixthers.”
And such began a day filled with stories news and dreams shared by the five new aspects. And as the evening sun was dipping behind the mountains around, Mizra was glad. She was glad that she had such great friends and teammates, and perhaps family. A day would come that she would need their help, and she knew that they would be there ready to aid her.
And she would need it, for not so far away, through lenses made of class, unkindly eyes stared at them and a hand wielded a sword made of crystal.

hehe hélduð þið að ég gæti endað kafla án cliffhanger? see youa round
most plans are critically flawed by their own logic.a failure at any step will ruin everything after it.