jæja þá er næstum komið að því,hinn eiginlegi lokakafli.Ekki örvænta strax, það kemur enn einn í viðbót. En þetta er sá síðasti í hinni eiginlegu sögu. vona að hann falli ykkur að geði.
en já í næstu viku kemur hinn raunverulegi lokakafli. þangað til.
enjoy

94th chapter
The conclusion

He had walked through planes which no one had seen before. He had seen worlds where the burning crusade won in the first war. He had seen an empire of gnomes that spread over all under the starlit sky. And he saw himself kneeling over the final enemy, a frightened young boy in a dark and dead world unlike anything he had seen. He saw every possibility appear before his eyes. He was not omniscient; he did not know the future any more than he knew the future. But he could see the possibilities, the endless possible archways of time. He could see how every little action had a reaction, some beyond his understanding and imagination.
And it drove him mad.
The endless possible ways that time was affected. The chaotic maelstrom that was the flow of time. How the timeline appeared to be a small rowboat in a ocean ravaged by storms and relentless waves. He slowly lost his grip of sanity. The world made no longer any sense and he felt how was drowning in time. He would forever be lost within its streams, his consciousness traversing its endless tracks and turns.
And it was there that he lived his moment of clarity and he finally understood his instructions. Governing and aiding time was not something anyone could do, the eternal struggle between anything was something that required a bit more of madness than sanity. And so Exen’tor stood up from the streams and relished in the madness that over encumbered him. And with Mesfers help he overcame it. He fought his way through his own mind, Mesfer endlessly demanding for him to continue as he had no wish to end up stuck in his head forever.
And so they rose above the fray, treading the saner road of madness towards the end. Exen’tor had gone mad. And the world had never been so clear.

He appeared behind them as if summoned by the shadows. Mizra was broken in by tears and shattered hopes, the others stood around not knowing what to do. But Exen’tor knew that there was only one thing possible.
He could see the archways of time here, he could see all possible ways this could go. They could forgive her. But she would never forgive herself and it would tear her apart. They could kill her, but they would never forgive each other.
They could exile her, take away the power, leave her somewhere to cringe to live. Possibly the worst option yet.
All they could do what he was about to do now.
Manvalas noticed him and said: “Exen’tor! Where have you been?”
“That place isn’t exactly a where”, Exen’tor replied vaguely.
He walked towards Mizra who sat over Ankthars body, tears streaming down her face.
He touched her on the shoulder, and said: “hush now. This isn’t like you.”
She slowly let Ankthars body go. It was cold and beginning to stiffen. His spirit had long since moved on to the sunless lands.
The bare rock was cold and unforgiving, but she let him rest there. Somehow he looked so peaceful. Like all the things that had happened would never again bother him. And she felt that she envied him. She had been wrong, and she had almost killed her sister.
There was no turning back from her past. No way to deny what she had done.
And so she would face whatever they would demand with what little dignity she had.
She turned around and flung herself into his arms. He grabbed her and held on tight.
“You know that you can no longer be here with us?” He whispered into her ear.
Mizra had no more words so she only nodded. She knew that now there was no turning back.
Exen’tor let her go, and she stood there, alone in a circle of friends, her face deformed by sadness.
“I’m… I’m so sorry”, she said before Exen’tor began the spell. None of the others responded.
Exen’tor chose four stones around her and began the spell immediately. From the stones, wall of yellow energy and sand rose slowly until it had covered Mizra completely.
Wisim was stupefied and asked with a broken voice: “what.. what what are you doing?”
“I’ve tried this once before”, Exen’tor replied calmly, “but I ended up shrinking the world. But the flaw I made was to imagine time as a river that went but one way. But I have seen time for what it is ,a flame in a forest, the tears of child, the flap of a butterfly. Something chaotic, horrifying and uncontrollable in its beauty.”
“Time is not a river but you can reverse its flow.”
And Mizra’s breathing suddenly stopped
“What are you doing” Wisim yelled with fear in his voice.
“The only thing we can do”.

And they saw Mizra grow young. They saw her change from the aspect she was into a little girl. Exen’tor sliced the years off her as if she was bread, leaving her younger with each second until she was nothing more than a baby.
“Stop it!” They all screamed together frightened of what he was doing. And he did indeed stop. Mizra began to move again, wrapped in her old clothes. And she began to cry. A frightened baby cry for help came from behind the yellow energy.
“Take the damn thing away” Sira’dreth demanded.
Exen’tor complied, the shield went down and Sira’dreth rushed in to pick her sister up.
She had indeed been transformed into a baby.
Wisim came to her and looked at the crying baby.
Manvalas turned to Exen’tor and asked him: “but won’t she remember?”
Exen’tor shook his head. “No, Mizra is now really two months old, the same age as when Wisim found her. This is a fresh start. A clean slate.”
He turned to Alekstrasza who had been looming around for a while.
“Alekstrasza I must ask for your help in this one. She will need your guidance.”
“But she is my…” Wisim began but was abruptly interrupted.
“Wisim may also hopefully be invited into your household seeing as his patron has changed over the last year.”
They were all in a bit of a shock by the confidence and knowledge Exen’tor had suddenly started speaking. Wisim, still not sure how he felt about his daughter becoming baby once more didn’t know exactly how he was to feel about what Exen’tor had just said.
“What what… what are you doing?”
“What they should have been doing all along. Making things right, helping their brethren, changing things for the world, making it a better place for all of us.”
“But what about outland?”
“Illidan has gone mad, that much is certain, although the exact size and type of madness is not entirely certain since I haven’t met it personally.”
There was silence.
“Have..have you gone mad?”
“Possibly, not the point though.”
“We are not going to outland and I think that an undead invasion is about to be Illidans least of worries now that the land has been flooded with idiotic greedy bastards claiming to be heroes.”
“No. this is the end of the search.”
“We now have roles to fulfill. A world to keep, and masses to huddle. Mizra was right, we have been given a change to make things better. To do things better than the last pantheon. To stand in the light, leading the way instead of huddling in dark places hoping things are all right.”
“Sandkeeper I am standing right here you know”, Alekstrasza pointed out.
Exen’tor looked at the dragon as if it had suddenly appeared out of thin air much like himself and said; “Yes,Yes I knew.”
Exen’tor turned to Sira’dreth, Wisim, Manvalas and baby Mizra.
“I know things are moving fast, or slow depending on your perspective, but this really is a new beginning. Our former enemies are still our enemies, and the world is still a dark and scary place. But now we have the means to heal it. To help it.To make it better.”
“And that’s all I have to say.”

And that was all he said on that fateful day in Azerothian history when the world cheered for the heroes who had put their differences aside and defeated the seemingly unstoppable enemy. And then left leaving the world without defense against the dangers of the darkness. But the world needed not to know fear for the world was under the protection of the new aspects, aiming not only to protect but to guide the world to a new age.

And such ends the final part of the second charge of the aspects.
May the world be safe in their hands until the awakening of the sixth flight.
most plans are critically flawed by their own logic.a failure at any step will ruin everything after it.