jæja þá er maður kominn úr útlandinu.í þetta skiptið hef ég aðeins þetta að segja. ef þið farið til london og hittið mann með leikfanga asna um hálsinn að betla fyrir asnamat,,, í guðanna bænum gefið manninum peninga. take it from me.
allavega
enjoy

93rd chapter.
A time to die

Manvalas forced the roots to land on the side of the mountain and set Ankthar down saying: I don’t know what’s going to happen now. It’s for the best if you find a place to keep safe. this can’t end well. And with that he was gone°, leaving Ankthar alone on the stony hillside.
The wind that flew through his hair cut into his skin, cold, and hard. He heard Alekstrasza speak was brought down by her heavy words: “you do not understand what you have done.You are my greatest disappointment in a long life of broken hopes and bitter tears. You were supposed to be different! A force renewed without the corrupted past that haunts us still.”
Mizras voice was enchanced by pure power and she spoke defiant as ever: “I understand completely.I know fullwell what I have done. And i know the rightiousness of my actions.the world would have become a better place had you allowed me to do my job.”
“You idiot child. If you kill an aspect you kill a part of the world. You kill the Earthwarder you kill the planet.”
At that moment Deathwing came to his senses and saw the opportunity present itself. In long but quick strides he thrust himself into the air going south with the speed of a lightning.
Alekstrasza stared at him as he went and was unsure what to do.she could not let go of Mizra. This situation needed to be dealt with immediately.
“Ysera” she said, “follow him ,see where he is going.”
Ysera took flight and soon gained speed enough to follow deathwings tail.
But in Alekstrasza’s claws Mizra shouted with anger and fought against the strength of the dragon. Her skin glowed white with fervor and then dark blue with cold, forcing Alekstrasza to let go of her with a roar of pain.
Mizra was quick to fly towards the quickly disappearing dragons, but was stopped by her father and a magical shield. His eyes conveyed sorrow and disappointment. She moved away from him but was stopped by Manvalas who begged her to stop.
She turned around and was faced by Sira’dreth in all her flaming glory, her eyes told no tales but those of hate and anger.
Mizra looked around and saw her situation for what it was. Very well she said to herself , if no one would understand her, she would not justify her actions for anyone.
She let her magic seep out to find a molecule that she could stop, getting ready to use that final tactic on her friends and benefactors.
But Alekstrasza had had enough.
“If you so insist on becoming the new face of the world why won’t I let you feel a little bit of what you have done?“
She let her powers flow into Mizra, and she gave her the final portion of her half.
And she felt the power of life flow into her, she felt how every heartbeat became stronger, how everything around her seemed to spring to live.
And she felt the joy and she felt the pain of everything. Every blade of grass to the mightiest beasts of the land since the beginning of their journey. She felt the pain she had dished out, and she felt the joy she had spread. And she felt the pain when her magic pierced her sister, she felt her father’s heart break. She felt the pain she had given so freely and was overwhelmed.
She fell to her knees in midair, landing on her father’s shield. And she held her head as the greatest power of them all kicked in. Compassion and care for all things living. She felt the love and she felt the hope that everyone possessed.
She screamed with pain and regret. She screamed as she knew the feelings of her friends, the final meaning of it all and the pain her actions had conjured.
And with one final scream of pain she let all of her magic go, every frostbolt, and wing. Her clouds spun faster and faster. Raining out a hail of bolts that either flew directly in their defense, melted off their skin or went somewhere into the wilderness.
And that’s when she felt it. She felt Ankthars body being punctured, she felt the bolts pierce through him and she knew what she had done.
She had never flown so fast, before the wind had even begun to faze the hair on her head she was halfway there eyes filled with tears and regret. She landed next to Ankthar and stumbled over his broken body. She held him tight and said nothing. Manvalas,Wisim and Sira’dreth came a few seconds later and immediately began to hold his body, to say something comforting, to assure him he was going to be all right.
Yet he said with great pain: “thar es indeed a seas’n ta all things. A time ta live, and a time ta die.”
“No no no” mizra said, “you don’t have to . I can fix you. I can fix this, just wait.”
She laid her hands on him and began her healing. But with uncanny strength for a dying man did he grab her hands and pushed them aside.
“No” he said.
“No?”
“Remember what ah told ya in tha desert o’ tanaris? ah live by tha law o’ tha wild. ah live by rules tha’ ah’ll also die by. Tis time fer me ta go.”
“No! that’s just stupid, you bastard. Don’t die because of something like that. Don’t die when you can live.”
“Back in Tanaris ah told ya ta respect me principles,and noe ah don’t ‘ave a gun to point ta meself so I beg ya respect me wishes. ah did ma best ta git this far. But it wasn’t enough so noe I leave ye. Tis simple a’that. noe if ya’ll excuse me I’m feeling a bit dwarfish today.”
And with that he was gone.
Mizra could feel his lifeforce depart from his body. How his heart slowly stopped and his limbs went soft in her hands.
She cried, not frozen tears but genuine warm and heartfelt tears of pure sorrow.
Ankthar was dead now because of her. Because of what she had done he would no longer travel with them , save them or be saved, whine over simple and important things nor share is strange outlook on life.
She was not alone in her grief although only Sira’dreth knew Ankthar nearly as well as Mizra had. Still they had just lost a friend and were now faced with the impossible question of: what now? It seemed as if everything had fallen apart, nothing seemed right. So they stood there, quiet in their sadness. Until Exen’tor came in view as if steeping from the shadows behind them.

Rusynja was thrown up into the air by the massive strike. The gigantic hammer had struck mere inches away from her and now it came again, swung by the massive arms of the unnamed fiend. She rolled for safety, narrowly evading the blow and readied her bow. It would have been the fifth arrow she had put into the bastard, but he seemed to care little. Then as a thunder from the sky, a tauren, almost as massive as demon charged and stunned the thing with a large totem. The demon fell back, only to be smashed in the feet by a dwarf holding a large war axe. Spears, arrows and bullets rained upon the beast until finally with a snarling groan it fell down. There were massive roars of cheers, of joy and victory. People of all races embraced each other as they had just beaten back the second demonic invasion. The tauren lowered his hand to help Rusynja on her feet which she graciously accepted. She slowly rose as Dwarfes and trolls circled the army in hundreds of bats and gryphons, and thousands upon thousands of heroes from every corner of the world threw spells , spears and shot guns in the air to celebrate. But then there was a roar that shook the very earth they stood upon.
And far away a black lightning shot across the sky that came ever closer. The wiser ones saw it for what it was, and a few recognized the speed and the size of the dragon. All other lesser beings of the air were swept beside the earth warder as he crashed through the gateway into the mystical outland.
His reign of terror had just begun.
most plans are critically flawed by their own logic.a failure at any step will ruin everything after it.