afsakið hvað kaflinn kemur seint skrifplanið er dáldið breytt svona þegar maður er að vinna.
allavega
enjoy

90th chapter

The savior of the broken, the beaten and the downed.

They were careful not to kill anyone. Of course casualties could not be avoided, the entire citadel seemed to have charged upon them. Manvalas summoned roots from below the concrete to rise and entangle most of the incoming enemies. Wisim quickly created shields the blocked the rest of the incoming drakes and Ankthar aimed and fired at a dragonspawn that seemed to rise from the shadows and charged him wildly. The dragonspawn fell to the ground, groaning as the last vestiges of life left him.
The reds went mad when they saw one of their own fall and descended upon them with fury.
Before throwing up five new shields and blasting a wave of missiles from his hands Wisim cast a quick look at Ankthar and said:”now you’ve done it.”

There was fire on the walls but Mizra did not need them. There was light coming from far below lighting her way to her destination. She was shining, not with power though, her skin just seemed to have reached these heights and was determined to stay this way. And she liked it. She heard breathing, the breath of something big, something so immense that it could swallow her in one breath without noticing it.
She heard and intelligible voice. She heard explosions. She heard something break. And then she smelled it. Sulfur and toxins, molten metal and lava. She covered her nose and waited a moment until she got used to the smell. After that she made the final steps on the stairs and entered a hall so large and big that an entire city could have been fitted there. The hall was forged from stone with columns running down from the roof decorated in a dwarfen fashion. Not a single stone was misaligned or in the wrong place leaving the place to appear as if it had just been forged beside the dust. Throughout the entire hall were massive metal bars that split the hall in two. The bars were strong and big, each bar was about the width of a normal human. And behind those bars stood a man. His eyes were red, his hair was wild and brown, his brightly colored clothes although tattered gleamed in the dust showing him as something mythical.
He spoke: “greetings new one.”

Mizra turned to face him and said nothing.
“Which one of them are you? You’re not mine I can tell. She would never have had the nerve to do anything like this, seems I picked the wrong one.”
“You mean you were influencing her all along?”
“Not entirely, I got her through that blood god thing, giving her a portion of my powers and gaining her trust. I told her to kill the heir of the lifebringer but it seems she didn’t have the nerve for that, she just cut our connection.”
Mizra felt hatred trying to take her over. So he was responsible for Sira’dreth attacking her during their sea voyage. But she needed to remain calm , this needed to be done correctly.
The man sneered and said: “you people have been running amok I hear ,saving the world, defeating invading armies. Sounds like you’re doing exactly what your patrons want to. You’re just little puppets in their entangled strings. they tell you to fly and you just summon wings to do it. You will never be the power we were, you are but shadows of their dreams.”
“Shut up! She screamed, shut up you old piece of relic. “I just killed my sister because of you. History was damned to repeat itself if I didn’t. I had to kill her, and I have to kill you.”
“You killed and betrayed you sister to make sure she wouldn’t betray you? you’ve got style young one I’ll give you that. Too bad you doomed your little pack of aspects by doing so. Yes it seems history is doomed to repeat itself. you have betrayed your friends for what you believe to be right and just. Very similar to my own story.”
“That’s not true! What I am doing is for the good of the world! its better for it to be this way.”
“Exactly what I told my companions when I tried to become their dictator.”
“SHUT UP! Your fate cannot be evaded. Your life is now at an end.” She raised her hand up in thew air and found a molecule. She clenched her fist and suddenly the air became a lot colder.

The final dragon fell down clenching his head that felt as if it had just been through a meat grinder. Manvalas finished entangling the last of the dragonspawn and Ankthar was already charging forward. Following Ankthar, who was running at a surprising speed in his dwarfen form, came Manvalas and Wisim. Manvalas looked around and something dawned upon him. “Didn’t we have a gnome or something?”
Wisim looked at him curious and then said oh right the gnome, “uh whatshisname Frostwind right.”
Manvalas looked behind him and in front,” well where the hell is he?”

The air was cooling fast. Icicles were forming in the columns and Deathwing could see his breath hang in the air. His smile vanished and he transformed. In one moment he went from the well mannered and mythical noble to a dragon so massive that he filled up all the room he was given. His face was a monstrous image of grotesque, his eyes revealing inferno and fire bursting though his mouth. His body was covered by armor with cracks that glowed heavily as if his insides were machines of the molten core of the earth. His roar was long and loud. Fire streamed from his mouth , lava soot and sulfur rained upon Mizra as she tried to concentrate on her spell.
“You will never be one with your friends again”, Deathwing roared, “ you have betrayed them and they will never accept you. you have doomed this world of yours before your reign even began.”Mizra clenched her fist on the molecule and almost finished the spell.
“I will be forgiven she said, you are wrong. I will be forgiven and the world will be safer because of my actions I will save them all. The broken. The beaten. The downed.”
“Complete frost.”

And her figure shone ever stronger, in her fist she held a ball of the darkest frost, a sun of void. Deathwing roared and the caverns shook. Snow fell from the roof of the hall and the temperature dropped well below freezing point. And with the falling flakes of snow appeared a gnome maddened, his beard flowing wildly his eyes not shining with power but hate and madness, in each hand a bolt of frost. With a roar completely uncharacteristic for him Frostwind descended upon Mizra, both frostbolts landing beside her head. She lost concentration and the ball fell from her hands, withering away on its way through the frozen air. In rage she turned to the gnome where he had landed. Having traveled too close to the darkened ball Frostwind was mortally wounded, most of his insides frozen and his hands completely stuck. He should not have survived the fall nor the spell but through sheer determination he kept on breathing. And under his last dying breath he whispered: “boom”.
Two bombs hidden within the frostbolts went off exploding and mortally wound Mizra.
And as Mizra fell near dead to the floor her ball of frost moved through the air and landed on the bars of Deathwings cage.
The only way to open the cage was the power of another aspect. And Mizra’s complete frost had just shattered a large part of the bars.
Deathwing was free.
most plans are critically flawed by their own logic.a failure at any step will ruin everything after it.