sorry hvað kaflinn kemur sient. dálítið mikið að gera.

84th chapter
Discover the glory of the death kings fall part 3

Light filled the valley and thousand screams joined as they were torn from their bodies. The light destroyed every part of every bound that kept the undead under control. And as the screams died out from every torn neck and mouth every undead soldier fell down, the bodies kicking and punching uncontrollably in the air.
Their souls were being drained form their bodies, their life force escaping into the air.
Suddenly the air was filled with great blue light as they rose from their spasming bodies. The undead army was being destroyed, without any hope of being resurrected.
Every zombie, every warrior, every creature and being that was kept together by Arthas’ hand was set free. The souls of the fallen finally free.
Even Sworddevils’.
In front of Exen’tor he held his hands around his head, screaming in agony, his smile long gone.
What is going on he screamed as the sky was lit afire with a green storm of infernals.
the pain, he screamed over the sounds of thousands of his comrades, “the pain its’… it’s taking me away. Oh gods,GODS….I….CAN’T……NO!TAKE ME AWAY!TAKE ME AWAY!”
Swordevil fell to the ground,the body falling to its hundred original pieces. And somewhere inside the noise and crashes Exen’tor could have sworn he heard a voice whisper something on the lines of: “I’m sorry.”

And so it came to pass that Arthas was left alone in the hostile valley of Felwood, locked in a battle with a blood crazed elf, surrounded, outnumbered and outgunned.
The tables had turned indeed.
Yet in a way no one could have foreseen.
The gates were open, the barriers broken. Mizra had unknowingly ushered in another infernal invasion.
The green fires fell screeching to the earth ,leaving the sound of thunder when they fell. And from the ashes arose infernals bellowing against the wind with their open mouths. The druid army, was quick on the uptake and had quickly taken care of the first ones before the next wave fell with thunderous proclamations. And yet even more fell from the sky. Behind the clouds the night sky was filled with new born stars. Things had suddenly taken a turn from bad to considerably worse.
Mizra had spent almost all of her energy dispatching the undead army but still had enough to run to Manvalas as he silently bled to his death. Biting her lip to keep from fainting she mustered every last bit of her healing power and filled up the cavity in his chest.
It was hard and difficult process but she soldiered through it reminding her what was at stake.
Slowly she felt the heart begin to beat stronger, faster. The lost blood was replaced and sliced tissue reattached itself.
Manvalas took a gulp of fresh air as the lungs began working once again.
He coughed and looked at the sky: oh come on, what have you done now?

Exen’tor looked at the distorted corpse of what was once sworddevil. At first he didn’t feel anything, he had seen sworddevil fall to pieces again and again over the past months but somehow he felt that this was really the end of him, that now his soul was truly gone. Sworddevil was no more, his true name forgotten and his memories sweeping through the dead lands of the eastern kingdoms.
In a way he felt sad, in a way it felt like the end of an era. A definite sign that something was changing.

He turned to Arthas who was had just grabbed the axe of elven kings and thrown it away. He didn‘t kill Ankthar though but instead followed through with a punch that sent Ankthar flying through the air.
Arthas turned his crazed eyes towards Exen‘tor.
“My hate for you cannot be described in words”, he said calmly, “so i will skip it.”
“Know this “he said and pointed his sword towards Exen‘tor “i defeated you master.
And I will defeat you. I offered you a way out, a way to be rid of me and my inevitable dominion in your lifetime, but you refused and halted me at every turn. This means war.
He stood ready with Frostmourne. you have defeated my army but you have yet to defeat me!”
And with that he charged towards Exen‘tor , Frostmourne aiming directly at his head.
Exen‘tor ducked and directed the sand to defend himself. Frostmourne cut through it with ease and for a split second i looked as if this would be the last of him.
But from the earth appeared a spear of root quickly encased in steel hard ice that grew quickly and blocked the sword.
Mizra walked to Exen’tors side holding a spell in her hand pointing it towards his head.her eyes glowed wild with white blue energy.
“But he‘s not alone.”
Manvalas appeared at Exen‘tors side, roots and leaves growing out from his sleeve, his eyes glowed with natural energy using the very last of his reserves.
As if on cue Sira’dreth rose from the lake, her fiery healing power finally kicking in she landed by Manvalas as her father came in view by Mizra.
And so they stood side by side for the first time in years. Infernals fell from the sky, their eyes gleamed in the darkness, sand, ice or fire covering them and Arthas retorted with sarcasm:” how long did it take to rehearse that?”
Mizra took the imitative and jumped at him, an ice spell and a frozen blade pointed towards his head. Sira‘dreth followed suit and threw a fireball towards him before running in melee.
Exen‘tor stopped Manvalas and Wisim before they were gone too.
No you can‘t go, this has turned far bigger than we anticipated, we need to close that hole. He pointed to the crack in the heaven where the green fire originated.
That? Wisim said. That can‘t be closed, at least not from our side, it‘s impossible.
Manvalas agreed: there‘s simply no way to close a portal from the opening source.
Exen‘tor shook Manvalas‘ shoulder and said: I’m sure you‘ll find a way.
And with that he had jumped right into the combat, leaving Manvalas and Wisim alone to fix a problem of galactic proportions.
They looked at each other with helpless smiles and suddenly realized how they could get rid of the portal.

To describe the battle would be to describe it as the stuff of legends and dreams. When the forces of nature could look up from their ever increasing infernal killings they would look at the battle and those few moments would be engraved in their minds for the rest of their lives. Every power, every trick and spell in the book was used. Every ounce of strength and energy was used to withhold the fury that was the lich king.
And that was all they could do , to withhold and restrain. Arthas was , with or without his army the single most powerful creature left in the world.
He was not to be fought to overcome, but rather to defend long enough to make another plan. Mizra shot clouds of ice on his head and he didn‘t budge. He was under steady stream of Sira‘dreths most powerful fire, but never even showed that he knew of it. Exen‘tor with his impenetratable demonic skin and Ankthar who had retrieved his axe seemed to occupy his entire scope of concentration.
And even with the relentless attacks, Arthas showed no sign of fatigue nor injuries.
His clothes did to burn or freeze rip or shatter.
It was a fight that would have gone on forever had it not been for Wisim and Manvalases‘ idea.
It was impossible to close the gate from this point, it was that simple.
But moving it was another thing altogether.
All they needed to do was to move the energies to the next point in the world where the barriers between the worlds were as weak as here.

They held a shield up in the air as a medium, filled it to the brim with magical energies
And slowly a column of power began to form.
It reached high up in the air and glowed with green blue fervor breaking the sky above them.
Arthas saw them, and for a moment did not understand. But then it hit him what they were doing. With a massive swing he threw all attacks away and took one decisive slide towards them as they finsished the final parts of the spell.
And then time seemed to slow down, and it possibly did.
The spell was finished and a bolt of energy shot up through the column. Arthas was swinging the sword in such a way that he would have sliced both Manvalas and Wisim in half had he finished.
Cloaked by sand, Exen’tor moved through the air with incredible speed as opposed to the rest of the world. He passed Ankthar as he barely missed Arthas by inches moved through a field of misdirected ice bolts heading towards Sira’dreth, picked up a short sword that was lying by his feet. He picked it up and with one sweeping motion he plunged it into Arthas‘s back.
Time moved normal again, Arthas‘s movement stopped at the same time when the ball of energy shot against the sky moving fast towards the end, where it hit the open portal.
Lightings erupted and a dark and bellowing scream followed as the portal was opened as quickly as a book. And a line of energy shot out from the seams flowing south and east in a straight line. The portal had been closed, the burning crusade stopped for the few moments it took shoot through the air to Azeroth and the eastern kingdoms. To the dark portal in the blasted lands. The inactive portal was suddenly hit by a massive lighting activating it and beginning a whole new chapter in Azerothian history as the second invasion began.
most plans are critically flawed by their own logic.a failure at any step will ruin everything after it.