83rd chapter
Discover the glory of the death kings fall

The pain was overcoming her. Her hand was gone, blood pouring through the wound, she knew where the hand lay, knew how to put it back and knew what it would mean if she spent one more second agonizing over it. But the pain was so great, so paralyzing, so immense, that her lifeless palm seemed miles away.
Yet she got up, and walked those miles for what seemed to her to be like hours. She fell down on the hand, and grabbed it with.
She held it in front of her eyes and saw the hand that for her entire life had been attached to her body. It seemed such a fragile thing, so weak, so pointless.
The cut wasn’t sharp, it seemed to have been ripped apart from the rest of the hand, layers of muscle, bloodied and hot, still attached to it.
She put it together her entire body trembling with pain and confusion. The hand seemed to achieve a life of its own and started connecting to the arm. She screamed with fervor and vigor of one feeling all nerves on fire, every molecule in her body screaming in pain as the hand reattached itself.

Ankthar was in his elven form, he was holding an axe he had not held for a long time.
It was shaped from black obsidian, shining as if polished by sand, its shape was chaotic, with many spikes and curves, but all in all it somehow seemed stronger than anything ever made.
And Ankthar was angry, so immeasurably angry that his face was distorted beyond reasoning. His eyes did not shine with power, his hair did not become fire nor ice, and he was not surrounded by an aura of any kind of energy.
But he held an axe a man had ripped from the heart of a mountain, stolen by the wind, enchanted by the sky, to be laid in the hands of the rightful heirs of the throne to Quel’thalas.
Ankthar raised his axe up high and slashed at Arthas who blocked it barely.
Sparks flew wild as the two weapons fought against each other. Arthas who had paid no heed to put any power into the block was taken aback when the swing threw him back. He turned his eyes on this new threat that had barely scathed him before and rushed him, focusing on Ankthar. A massive swing came down on Ankthars head, he blocked it, turned his axe threw the sword to the side, and followed through Arthas’ now open guard. Arthas, surprised by this maneuver had to release his right hand from the sword to block the attack to grab Ankthar and throw him off balance.
Arthas spun around using the momentum and swung Frostmourne in a clear arch towards Ankthar that would have crushed even the strongest ogres. But Ankthar blocked the blow with one of the curves on the axe, effectively locking the sword in place. Ankthar kicked Frostmourne down and Arthas said to himself, this is going to be a long fight.

Exen´tor and Wisim were engaged in a similar locked battle. Back to back they fought the nearly unending flow of death knights. Exen´tor was more or less used to fight in close combat, using Mesfers arms to both block and attack. Wisim however had never been a frontline fighter, blocking attacks or attacking in close was something he had never wanted or needed to do.
But right now he was using raw power to block and using what little time between he had to blast through the death knights. They had one advantage though, the death knights were not used to fight together, and with their slicing and crushing attacks they were attacking each other as much as their enemies.
Exen´tor let loose a steam of sand towards three death knights which were vaporized on the spot. But the flow never seemed to end. So close to Arthas the death knights souls simply went to the nearest body or body parts and reassembled.
Exen´tor had already taken Sworddevil and his goddamned smirk out at least three times now.
Even though they were holding their own, their power was not endless and they could not hold on forever. And the death knights knew that and smiled that damned smile.
Sworddevil laughed as he picked up a crooked sword and attacked Exen´tor for the fifth time.
“I told you, you should have joined us from the beginning, we all knew how this would end, we all knew who would win out in the end. After all, who can defeat death?”
“Who can defeat us the most glorious of creations?”
Sworddevil thrust the sword Exen´tors head, who grabbed it with his dark demon hands and drew him close to his corrupted and cracked face and looked him in the lifeless eyes.
“Hope, life, memory,” he said, “death is nothing compared to hope, meaningless without life, and memories will never die.”
He thrust his hand forth and ripped sworddevils head from the body and screamed in defiance against the other death knights: “ ARE YOU COMPARED TO LIFE? What are you compared to us? You are flawed creations of a pathetic experiement, you are the evil that rottens our world and damns it, you are what unites people and makes them stand together and reach the heights of their nobility. You are nothing compared to life.”
The death knights stopped for a moment as he said his piece, then smiled at each other. Once again the attacks began and Wisim and Exen’tor were running out of stamina. Soon they would fall.

Once again she was standing in the house by the forest, snow slowly falling down, peaceful and calm, bringing a serene beauty to the groove. She was lying in the snow, watching it fall down, she saw as each flake fell peacefully down. She watched one with interest as it fell down, twisting and turning as it fought the air to get down.
It was unique in every way its curves completely different from the one falling beside it. it stung a little when it fell in her eye.
She stood up, dusting flakes from her hair, looking for the woman looking like her mother. She was standing by the pot in the house, something boiling inside.
Mizra suddenly felt suddenly how cold she was and hurried inside into the hot and cozy house. Inside the woman stood ready with two full mugs of some strange brown liquid, steaming hot.
The woman sat down by the table and handed her the mug: go on, have a drink, sit down. Mizra took it and took a sip, it was sweet and somehow filling. She took a large sip and felt the cold leave her body.
“I know who you are”, Mizra said, “i know what we are. I don’t understand it but i know.”
The woman drank from the mug and said, “yes, well, that’s something we, I, didn’t anticipate that.”
“I don’t care really. I need your help.”
“Help? What help would you need? I cannot give you more power, it isn’t the time yet, it isn’t a part of the plan.”
Mizra drank the rest of the drink in one big swill and put the mug down. She sat down and looked the woman and said: “look, i know who you are, i know what i must do and right now it simply doesn’t matter. I need your help to save my friends and probably the world but that really doesn’t matter, and right now i need all your power. So you can either give it to me or i will simply let us all die. And i guess that isn’t a part of the “plan”.”
The woman looked her in the eye for a minute. All right then, i guess you really inherited our will.
She closed her eyes and said: all right, done, now get your ass out there and save them.
The house disappeared, the snow, the forest, and the clear serene sky gave way to corrupted wilderness and a dark broken sky.

Her eyes opened, full of great white light.
“Let them feel it she said.”
A great white column broke the sky and fell on her.
Stones broke and lifted by the energy and Mizra began to lift up.
“Let them fear it” she said. And the light boomed away from her, hurting and damaging every undead creature in the valley.
She was bathed in light as she rose up in the air, her skin shining like the sun itself.
“The light you have inside, is not yours anymore. The life you have inherited is not for you. you have abused and misused it. Taken it for granted, twisted and corrupted it beyond comprehension. But no more.”
“The life you have viewed as your own is not yours anymore. Let all those who defile life and death know this: The lord of that realm will not stand for it. your life is not your own, tonight i will take it.”
And with that the light grew to encompass the entire valley. This act was the last straw to break the barriers between the world.
So as the light grew to eradicate every undead creature in felwood the sky broke way and let loose a rain of fire and chaos. Infernals filled the sky with green and disgusting light as Mizra raised her wings and hands as to embrace both light and chaos.good and evil. life and death.
The sky broke way. Infernals fell. And in the twisted nether the burning legion cheered.
most plans are critically flawed by their own logic.a failure at any step will ruin everything after it.