sorry að það kom enginn kafli í síðustu viku, skyndileg ákvörðun um útilegu og slæm tímasetning varðandi nettengingu gerði það ómögulegt að senda kaflann í síðustu viku

allavega
enjoy

70th chapter

bonfire

The bonfire crackled happily in the night of feralas forest leaving a dark black signal rising through the air. The twigs and leaves left a pleasant aroma as they cindered away in the nonmagical fire made by skiz and rusynja.
The two teams had been talking their wits away through the evening, not to each other though, but amongst themselves on wether the others should be trusted.
“They’ra bunch o’ blood elves, traitors to their old allies, don’really understand why we bothered ta help them.”
“I second that”, rusynja added nodding in skiz’s direction. “Those that have strayed so far from their ordained paths are beyond redemption.”
“Come on guys, everyone in need of help should be given one.” Frostwind pleaded
“Even our enemies?” Rusynja added, “look this little trip has at least brought us closer to our objective but lets not forget who exactly teleported us into the fangs of a bloody dragon! “

“Well give me one reason, why we’re still sticking around those guys,” mizra asked Exen’tor who was still lying on the ground where he had landed.
“Oh I don’t know, Maybe because they saved our lives?” Sira’dreth responded.
“Your life, not ours.” Sira’dreth shot back.
“The same,,, thing”,exen’tor whispered, “our lives ,,,are the same as ,,,, the team.”
“They saved Mizra, they saved ,,,,us.”
His eyes fell shut and he was asleep once again.
“Well that settles it doesn’t it” Ankthar said with a great deal of sarcasm in his voice.
“Seriously we shouldn’t prejudice them so greatly, they saved sira, that really counts in my mind” Wisim said ignoring exen’tors incomprehensible muttering of how it was too much.
“Thanks dad”, Sira’dreth sighed in relief, “but I want you to know that we can trust them, in the very least we can trust Frostwind.”
Ankthar changed to his dwarfen mode and said:”oh right, cuz he’s yer boyfriend.”
She blushed and snatched his collar,”shut up about that!”
But he kept on going: “ye knoe ‘e never really explained hoe’ excactly ye two,,,,”
“I swear to the gods if you don’t stop talking I will burn your beard down to its roots.”
“See ,ah’m just wondering, kin ye draw me a picture or something?”
Her hair went aflame along with her fists,” I warn you.”
But ankthar just kept on laughing, staring upwards, imagining frostwind and sira’dreth alone in ironforge.
Wisim however looked at them, dumbfounded, looking from sira’dreth to the small squeaky gnome attempting to keep his teammates cooled down.
He quickly made the connection and whispered, “oh no,, oh no, oh no, no no no NO.”
Mizra started giggling at the scene which quickly turned to laughter.
Sira’dreth turned her hair down and slowly joined in, and pretty soon the entire group was laughing.
Except for Exen’tor who was still recovering and Wisim who didn’t see anything funny about his daughter having a close relationship with a gnome.

The flames still crackled when they finally met, when the rest had finally fallen asleep.
He had waited since his teammates had reluctantly agreed not to imprison or capture the blood elves.
She came out of her makeshift tent and sat by him, her red robe rubbing against his sky blue uniform filled with stars and stripes.
“Wow “she said holding one of the stripe hanging from his shoulder, “you’ve really done good for yourself in those months of spare time haven’t you?”
He blushed and shrugged. “Win a couple of towers in the alterac valley and they call you a soldier, kill a hundred orcs and they call you a captain, kill their captain and they call you a hero.”
“You killed a captain?”
“Working on that actually, he said with a smile as he groped his beard, but I have a cunning plan.”
Sira’dreth laughed with delight she hadn’t felt in months. Frostwind laughed along reminiscing about the times they had spent just like that in ironforge.
So what’s been going on?” Sira’dreth asked, “how did they explain the thing in ironforge?”
“They blamed it on you guys actually.”
“What?”
“Yeah it became a huge banner that which most of the alliance gathered to banish all blood elves from their lands. That’s probably the reason they joined the horde.”
“Silverymoon joined the horde?”
Frostwind nodded. “Yes, its a bit strange don’t you think, the horde is composed of races who have invaded raided and pillaged elfen lands for centuries, and the undead even succeeded in razing the elven kingdom. And they cross over without a moments pause.”
“Well you didn’t exactly give them much of a change did you?”
“honey, they’re actually endorsing the capture and use of demons and wandering elements. All for power.”
“And am I so different from them?” She said and turned her hand into lava, scorching hot while still retaining her slender figure.
He looked through his fuzzy eyebrows and said with a straight face: “yes.”
“Remember silverymoon. Remember the hunger and the lust for power everyone in there was tormended by? Remember what they tried to do to you?”
“I see in you eyes clarity no other blood elf has ever portrayed, except for maybe your friends here. Those are not tormented by a quest for greater power willing to sacrifice their very soul for more power.”
She grunted, “clearly you haven’t met Exen’tor.”
“Even still, there is something different about you, you have sated your hunger, you are not controlled by lust for power. Something has filled your void.”
They looked dreamily into each others eyes for a while until Mizra broke the silence with another question.
“What were you guys doing? Why did I get an entire squadron of gryphon riders instead of just you.”
He broke the stare and looked coldly into the fire.” I’m sorry , but I can’t really tell. We are going to the isles just west of here, but that’s all I can tell you right now.”
He brightened up,” I can however tell you how I got this, he said and pointed at a particularly nasty scar that lay like a broken spear across his chin”.

The night went by in a hurry as they sat by the fire the whole night and talkeduntil the sun rose once more and

There was that familiar tug of in his awareness, how all his senses were dampened and how the whole of his seemed so intangible,
He took a looked at his old body, a frozen broken mess on the hard rock.
He uttered some well deserved curses which flew unnoticed through the harsh winds of wildpaw hills.
He slided from existence and traveled through the vacuum of the nether, coming out at his masters side, knowing full well that Howe ever painful that death might have been he was about to go through something a lot worse.
But Arthas did not look displeased, as matter of fact he looked rather pleased under that grim and dreadful helmet of his.
It didn’t stop him in torturing Sworddevil while explaining this latest part of his plan.
He had to make sure every word sunk deep into his mind. This was the final part and then the worlds would stand before him, frail easy work compared to this stubborn one.
He laughed at the notion as he continued to twist the poor and tormented soul of Sworddevil.
The infernals would rain once more.
most plans are critically flawed by their own logic.a failure at any step will ruin everything after it.