jæja þá er maður kominn aftur með töfaldan kafla eins oglofað var og emira að segja á réttum tíma.
um ítalíu hef ég bara tvennt að segja:
1) ekki fara þangað
2) ekki smygla bitlausu rómversku sverði þaðan með fimmtán strákum sem hafa allir keypt sér vopn fyrir tugi þúsunda. bara sleppa því. take it from me.

allavga
enjoy

66th chapter

moments of clarity

There was a magical charge under his skin, heightened sense of everything around him, and feeling of complete freedom as he flew before the charging dragon.
His skin churned in violent green, his golden hair became ablaze and his wings flapped sluggishly with streaks of sand moving around them.
His eyes were closed, and the dragon rushed with immense speed towards him ready to crush him between his teeth.
Still he kept his eyes closed in concentration as he raised his hand towards the dragon. Scars and runes opened on his hand, leaking green glowing sand. Exen’tor opened his eyes forcibly, filled with the same sand, and drew his hand back in the blink of an eye as Dawnwaker scorched the sky and he enclosed his gaping maw upon the floating Exen’tor.
He never managed to hurt him with this however as he suddenly a massive wall of sand, coming out of nowhere.
The wall didn’t stop him, Dawnwaker simply crashed through him, giving him a massive blow to the head and slowing him to nearly a halt.
Exen’tor saw what would happen next and acted upon it. He twisted himself in the air and plunged up into Dawnwakers left eye, ripping it out and flying away at the same time. Dawnwaker let out a great howl of pain and fury as he plummeted uncontrollably downwards.
Above him floated Exen’tor, fueled by Mesfer lust with the dark blooded eye hanging from his hand. He brought the eye in front of his face, and with a croaked tongue he licked the blood from the ball.
There was power now, where insecurity and fear once laid, and he felt none of the weakness that Sworddevil’s corruption made. He was strong, he thought, more powerful than ever before, mixing together the sand and Mesfers energies.
The dragon however had recuperated quickly and took a sudden ascent up through the air, towards Exen’tor, madness in his eye.
But Exen’tor was now drunk in power as he joined Mesfer in ways he thought impossible before. He flew downwards to meet his adversary.

Mizra fell down, feeling the cool sky high air flowing freely around her face.
The world was a blur of sounds and colors as she fell powerless away from the sudden increased corruption of Sworddevil. The call of the undead rang loudly in her head, louder than anytime before. Voices, thousands upon thousands of voices rang out in her head, each one screaming for mercy, freedom or final release.
And through all of those voices she found herself temped once again to become one with them. To serve their lord to the greatest of her abilities, to show the world the glory of undeath. Outside her mind she embraced something insubstantial with her hands, as if welcoming the corrupted side of herself.
But a tiny little voice sang out inside her head, a voice of a woman, repeating the same lines over and over again.

“Five symbols of power
Five symbols of fall
Five symbols of magic
And the meaning of it all.”

The voice grew in power, slowly but surely drowning out all others. Mizra withdrew her hands, felt the power in her limbs growing substantially as she recited her poem herself. Her wings fluttered and she stopped falling and opened her ice blue eyes, piercing them towards Sworddevil and her sister locked in fierce combat.
She rose with her ice wings with frozen blades at the ready.
Sworddevil was taken completely by surprise as Mizra rose with speed and ferocity at him, hacking away with her blades.
It had been hard enough to dodge the balls of fire streaming from Sira’dreth despite his best effort to pour corruption out from himself, but to deal with both sisters required a different tactics.
He bent down on the gargoyles back, took hold of its wings and ripped them off. With an impossible movement he placed the wings on his back and began flapping them around anxiously,
The poor gargoyle fell howling and helpless towards its doom.
Sworddevil plunged downwards with his right sword and threw the left one ,stuck to something from his hand, towards Sira’dreth.
Mizra deflected the blade easily and counter attacked with a massive ice bolt that went squarely through Sworddevils chest leaving a gaping wound.
He grunted and swung around dealing a massive full body kick towards Mizra’s head. In the air she didn’t manage to block or dodge the kick, but rather took it directly, freezing the foot in place, leaving herself a bit dazed but Sworddevil frozen to her body. She smiled as she was ready with a mist of ice in her hand, ready to destroy the undead.
Sira’dreth rushed towards, them easily dodging the clumsily thrown blade, fire at the ready.
But at the last moment Sworddevil gave a tug, and the sword came crashing through Sira’dreth liquid body, making no actual damage but throwing her off balance causing her to fly directly into Mizra as she let go of her spell, aimed at Sworddevil.
The frozen blast shot directly into Sira’dreth, causing massive damage, solidifying her middle.
The sword swiftly returned to Sworddevil as the rope seemed to grow from within his body retracted it.
Sworddevil wasted no time but made full use of the sisters opposing elements.
He swung the blade’s flat side at their backs crushing them against each other, causing Mizra’s immensely low body heat to join Sira’dreths immensely high heat.
Sworddevil spun once more, this time with the razor sharp edges
Mizra’s ice armor stopped most of the blow, but Sira’dreth who relied usually on letting blows go through her, couldn’t bear the idea of letting her sister receive a blow because of her, and solidified, Leaving her back exposed for the blade.
She braced herself as she clung to Mizra’s ice laden body and recited her poem frantically in her mind within a split second.
The sword cut through meat and bones severing her spine and ripping her lungs.
She felt all power leave her, losing touch with everything below her hand.
she slid from her sisters hands as the fire died out in her body.
She tried to breath, but felt immense pain instead of fresh air.
She writhed in pain as she fell down, attempting in vane to clutch to her sister.
Mizra tried hard to grasp her sisters hand. but the blow to her back and the continued beatings of Sworddevil kept her from reaching a hand.
She was beaten back and forth by Swordevils blades flat side. He grabbed her head as she cowered after the last blow to the stomach ,a and swung her around a smile and monologue on his lips.
Mizra heard nor saw none of it, as she felt how weak she had become, how her left hand had obviously been broken she caught a glimpse of her sister falling freely towards her doom.
She felt anger take control, felt it seep through her heart and veins, taking control over every muscle in her body.
Sworddevil gave a knee jerk against her face and pushed her head against it, but was stopped abruptly by an ice block that had suddenly formed in front of Mizra’s face.
He gave a scream of surprise, which ought Mizra enough time to steady herself and regain balance.
Sworddevil looked from his broken knee to his prey and felt that the tables had suddenly turned as Mizra floated before in her greatest might and fury.
Her eyes shone wildly and madly with power, ice began to flow around her in chaotic circles and her hair became furiously white with power.
Sworddevil swung his swords towards her, knowing full well how futile it would be,
The swords stopped on a sudden block of ice which encased them and threw them out of Sworddevils reach.
And with all the power and the relentless fury of her aspect Mizra reached out her hand, grabbed Sworddevil by the neck and uttered in a cold and unforgiving voice: “No one. Hurts. My .Teammate!”
Sworddevil felt as she sucked all power from his limbs and how he swung there helplessly, entirely at her mercy. Behind her face of fury he saw a ball of deep blue frost form, smaller then the tip of his swords.
The ball was immensely small but radiated deep blue light as he floated behind Mizra, gaining strength and power. And even though the ball was so incredibly small Sworddevil could not help to feel truly and really scare of it.
It’s smallness, the light it radiated, the high intensity of magic that appeared to be centered on it all contributed to a new fear in Sworddevils mind.
The ball seemed cold enough to actually freeze more than just his flesh but even his soul.
He looked at Mizra with frightened eyes as she uttered with hate and spite the magical words that activated the spell fully: “complete frost.”
The ball swung forward in one fluid motion and shot directly through Sworddevils head, leaving no wound or blood but completely freezing his body, killing it instantaneously.
The gargoyles still flying around gave furious shrieks and charged madly at the killer of their leaders.
Mizra turned her eyes to her new prey and the balls split into three, encircling her at massive speed.
The gargoyles closed in, claws and fangs at the ready. Mizra raised her right hand towards them and the balls directly through each and every one of the flying monsters
Freezing them instantly with a frightening efficiency.
The gargoyles fell down like flies around Mizra, as she strained her eyes to see how far Sira’dreth had fallen.
The balls of complete frost completed their work in a matter of seconds and then without Mizra’s magic evaporated, leaving spots of immense cold in the air for days.

She knew this place. She had been here before, for hours at a time. In this darkness she learned of her purpose and where her powers originated.
It was the dark room in her mind, her place of peace , calm and danger. She breathed the heavy air as she tried to understand why she was there at all.
The voice stirred. “Hello there, daughter.”
“Don’t you dare call me that “she spat out.
“Why not? It is the truth after all.”
“No it’s not! Wisim is my….”
“Please, that halfwit of a wizard doesn’t deserved to be patroned by that insane friend of mine and he definitely doesn’t deserve to be even mentioned as your relative.”
“DON’T “she screamed, “clutching her head, just don’t.”
“Don’t what? Tell the truth? All right how about this truth then: you wouldn’t even be here if it was for your sister.”
“What? “
“You could have let that sword flow right through you, you could have saved yourself from all injury but decided not to because of your “sister”. She doesn’t even look at you as a sister anymore. She is avenging you, right now, referring to you as a teammate.WHAT KIND OF A SISTER WOULD TO THAT?”
Sira’dreth was a little taken aback by that and said nothing for while.
Finally the voice broke the uneasy silence.
“All they do is weigh you down. All they do is to prevent your growth. Right now, you’re not even the most powerful of your peers. you have made an immensely dark spot on my name. “
“I tell you now and you can believe me on this, one of you will betray the rest in the worst of ways.”
“So think on it: you don’t even trust them. You haven’t told them what I have told you.
Think of the glorious world that can be achieved without them. Think on it , daughter, think on it.”

Sira’dreth was quiet for a long time, truly pondering the words that had filled the room moments ago.
She raised her head, her eyes staring with resolution into the darkness.
“No” ,she said,” no they will never betray me, and I will never betray them.”
“YOU ARE DYING YOU STUPID ELF. Without my help you will fall down to your death, and my help won’t come freely.””
“Let me be a part of you, let me see through your eyes, speak through your mouth, fill your body with power on unfathomable scale. let me show you how life can be filled with death and joy.”

Sira’dreth didn’t even think on it. She grabbed the mechanical necklace around her neck and said:” even though he may be a halfwit of a wizard, Wisim is still my father, and he always used to say to us in times of trouble: there’s always another way.”
“And there always is old beast, there always is.”
She clutched her the necklace with her blood soaked hands and pressed it.
The mechanism went mad, thrashing about with a high pitched sound, that made its way to an even higher pitched squeaky voice: “”is this thing on? Testing. Testing.
Hrrrrmm. Stand by for immediate rescue sira, a wind of frost is about save you from a certain death……. Does that sound allright? Cuz I don’t wanna sound too dramatic or..kzzzzz”
The record died out and halfway across the world Frostwinds necklace buzzed and thrashed.
most plans are critically flawed by their own logic.a failure at any step will ruin everything after it.