ég verð því miður ekki á landinu í næstu viku þannig að það verður því miður enginn kafli þá.
í staðinn kemur tvöfaldur kafli vikuna á eftir.
alla vega
enjoy

64th chapter

Aerial assault.

Exen’tor held on tight on the feathers of the gryphon he was mounting. The wind blurred his eyes, and the height and the gryphon had all but muted him,
He was six thousand feet above the ground, atop a beast that moved like a swimming horse and had the pride and stubbornness of a dwarfen diplomat.
Plus, it was more than six hours since he last ate and most of his food had already fallen downwards like a missile from above after a particularly unruly wind.
Exen’tor was not feeling well.
He looked to the side and saw Mizra and Sira’dreth, flying next to each other, making small talk to pass time. After a much heated debate over current flight costs and possible gryphon damage, the sisters had at last agreed to fly by their own powers to cut back flight cost.
It took a lot out of them but they were also both quite keen to figure out the limits of their newfound powers.
So together they flew, ready to catch each other if things went suddenly bad.
The two of them had truly reconciled since their battle little over two months now and were finally acting like real sisters once again.
Returning of their father also had a large part in all of it.
Wisim was feeling about as good as Exen’tor, clenching on the feathers of his great bird, the purple crystal sword banging on his side.
of the three of them , Ankthar seemed to be the only one to actually feel at ease on the flight, even enjoying himself.
“Me mother wuz a wildhammer” he explained after taking a particularly dangerous dive near the valley of thousand needles.

All in all, Exen’tor felt at last at ease, it was as if his search was finally coming to a close. If there was any one of the team he trusted to handle himself in all situations it was Manvalas. He wondered what his extreme warlock friend was doing in the north, be it in felwood or the glade of the druids. He drifted away and didn’t notice the darkness around him until it was too late.

An immense shadow grew in the skies at their back. A dragon soared violently through the clouds, ripping the air apart. Dawnwaker was poised to charge,his eyes on the target, his mind focused on his revenge .He would avenge the failure of the plan.

Exen’tor felt a familiar tug at the back of his heart. “No!” he said in disbelief, as he turned his head back to see the incoming dragon and his immense maw coming against him.
His pupils shrunk in terror as his voice boomed over the airwaves: “Dragon!”
He directed his gryphon upwards, kicking its side to increase its speed. The proud beast would normally have ripped his head clean off for such insolence, but it had already felt the looming presence of one of the sixth, and would now go through anything to get away.
Mere seconds after he flew upwards he saw Dawnwaker soar away from him, leaving a shockwave of air as he passed.
But from the dragons back a dark creature jumped. Exen’tor saw Sworddevil as he soared through the air with his two swords at the ready.
Up , up and up through the air he flew until he landed on Exen’tor gryphon.
“‘ello puppet, miss me?” , he mused as he plunged his two swords into the gryphon’s back.
The gryphon gave a high pitched squeak and died, first slowly ascending through the clouds, then beginning its fast descent to the earth.
Exen’tor, almost paralyzed from his corruption, couldn’t raise a hand against the undead who was now not only behind him in a very tight close quarters but also seemed unaffected by the spinning gryphon.
“There,” Sworddevil said, “maybe this will hold your annoying sand attacks away from me.”
And with a sharp tug he launched himself away from the falling warlock somersaulting towards his next target.
Immediately Exen’tor regained control of his body. He fell away from the spinning gryphon feeling utterly helpless.
He felt like pawn, a mere piece in a puzzle to be thrown away for the pleasure of others. This was not what he was, this was not what he aspired to be. His heart filled with anger and hatred for himself in this weakened state.
He recited his poem, and felt the added power flow into his body. His visage sterned,his mind was calm as he watched his team scatter around before the dragon who was obviously going for another pass.
Mesfer crawled from his pack on his shoulder.
“Wings”. Exen’tor said.
“What?”
“WINGS!” Exen’tor screamed.
Mesfer, surprised by the serious tone in Exen’tors voice quickly jumped inside his body. Exen’tor had made a final resolution; he would never again be weakened in the presence of Sworddevil or any undead again. No matter the cost.
He recited his poem once again and dark flames erupted around him. His eyes turned from yellow to glowing green and his skin all over.

“Find out the truth of your fallen friends”
His eyes began to literally fire up in his eyes,
“Hurry; make haste, before evil makes amends”
Dark runes started spreading through out his body
“Discover the glory of the death kings fall”
His wings raised and stopped his fall right in the front of Dawnwaker
“And uncover the meaning and the end of it all”

From more than five hundred meters away from him he looked Dawnwaker in the eye, and for the first time in his life did the dragon know fear.
From now on Exen’tor and Mesfer would be one.

Half a mile beneath Exen’tor, Sworddevil was freefalling down towards his target.
Mizra who was trying hard to make as much a distance from her and the dragon so she noticed too late that Sworddevil was falling right on her.
On the last second she turned his way and immediately made a flimsy ice shield between her and him.
He used his momentum kick right through the shield and the ice skin that engulfed Mizra. He world went black for a second and she felt repulsive creature swing in the air in an attempt ti land another hit on her.
She screamed out: “frozen blades”, and punched both ice blades right through the undead’s head and stomach.
This didn’t kill him, but it stopped him in mid flight.
Seeing the momentum was lost to him he kicked himself away from the blood elf , landing on one of the gargoyles he’d taken along.
Mizra regained her balance and flew in front of Sworddevil who was already monolouging: “ah, why you people fight is beyond me. You know I’ll fight you until the end of time, as long as you aren’t willing to join the glorious ranks of my master.”
Mizra lifted her hands in defiance and a thousand ice spears appeared behind her.
“Sworddevil” she said, “just die!”
Sworddevil lifted and waved his right hand in front of her and she felt that damned corruption take hold of her. With her thousands spears of ice she fell towards the ground, helplessly paralyzed by the corruption.
“Mizra my dear,” Sworddevil muttered, “do you think I’d let you do anything at all while in my great presence that I didn’t want?”
most plans are critically flawed by their own logic.a failure at any step will ruin everything after it.