sorry hvað kaflinn kemur seint.
sem svona peace offering kem ég með þetta
http://kasmir.hugi.is/kasmir/umsjon/mynd.php3?kt=080288-2719&myndnafn=betrayal.JPG
á meðan núverandi saga var að formast var ég að lesa marvel civil war, sem hafði taglineið: whose side are you on?
þá datt mér í hug svipað tagline fyrir betrayal partinn: who will it be?
allavega þessi mynd er bara illa gerð í paint með fan myndum og wallpapers.

allavega enjoy

64th chapter

a dark alliance

Although the battle had been won, there were, as always, sacrifices that had to be made.
Sira’dreth was limping with a massive sting in her chest that felt like she had swallowed large rusty pieces of an axe, and Mizra had a great pain in her head which apparently only hurt when she tried to think..
It took two days for Wisim to recuperate and mourn and Ankthar spent the time moping around muttering something like
And perhaps the greatest sacrifice of them all, was the imp Mesfer who now had unlimited access to the plane with or especially without Exen’tors consent.
His endless tricks, fireballs and traps, generally pointed towards his master forced Exen’tor to walk around with Ankthar muttering that possibly the end of the world wasn’t all that bad.
But the truly greatest loss for any one of them was the loss of an old dear friend of Wisims.
The book which he had cherished so greatly, the book he had received as a gift from Illidan himself, the one that answered any questions asked with prophetical accuracy.
In the heat of the battle the majority of Wisims home had been destroyed, either burned or smashed. The book had had the misfortune of standing exactly in the way of nightwalkers stream of fire. it had been completely irrevocably burned to chars.
Wisim was taking it as badly as if one of the gatekeepers had fallen. Songs were sung and ceremonies were thrown to cherish the memory of “bookie”, the name Wisim had given the book.
And the rest of them were also truly sorry for the loss, for they had all some questions that they truly needed answers to.
But it would have to wait. For it was time to find the last of their team, the hopelessly destructive Manvalas.
“He’s in some kind of trouble Manvalas said suddenly “on their last night, “big, big trouble.”
“What kind of trouble” Exen’tor asked, his face deeply buried in his hands in a vain attempt to ignore his imps attempts for attention.
This night he was roasting the native big flies on his ears, while screaming: “barbeque! barbeque!”
“I don’t know more than what I have said, something big and dangerous is targeting our friend and wishes him no good.”
“You know where he is?” Sira’dreth asked.
“Yeah, he’s somewhere up north, most possibly in felwood.”
“Yeah that’s where he’d feel at home Exen’tor agreed, right in the centre of burning internals and lingering destruction.”
“Hoe we gonna git there?” Ankthar asked ribbing through a lizard the size of himself.
“Well I can’t teleport us far enough Wisim explained, but I know this place where we can get some gryphons rented.”
“We fly over the continent?” Exen’tor retorted, doubtful, “but that could take days!weeks!”
“Yeah, it probably will, but it’s the best way I know of to reach him. by the torrents I miss my book, with it around we could simply ask for better directions.”
Mizra, who had been unusually silent during the whole thing shook herself suddenly and said: “well father, you were too dependent on the thing anyway.”

“I was what?” Wisim snapped.
“Too bloody dependant on a sodding book to make all your decisions is all I’m saying.”
“I was most certainly not, you…”
“If I know you correctly you were probably even letting it control what you’d eat.”
“Well is that so wrong? I mean It is, was supposedly omnipotent, wasn’t it, now how can you get better counseling I ask you?”

Exen’tor was silent for a moment and then said with a smile:” it’s all coming to a close, soon, perhaps within a week we will at last be united again, and then we can get ourselves out of here.”
“Oh yeah you haven’t really told me why you’re trying to find us all.”
Exen’tor sighed and said: “well, I guess telling it one more time isn’t gonna kill me.”

Two days later upon the battle weary fire plume ridge, rain fell with the ferocity of jungle rain. A mismatched pair traversed the mountain without pausing or slowing down. Two eyes, one dead yellow, the other unusually light green scoured the hills in search of something.
Sworddevil slowly but surely climbed the blasted and burned hills until he reached the top.
The rain pounded his head as he looked around the saw the traces of Exen’tors magic all over the place.
He closed his new eyes and focused on the corruption he followed. A purple trail led away from the mountain, through the jungle and towards a human camp.
“Damn their eyes,” Sworddevil muttered, “don’t they know the meaning of break?”
Suddenly the rain stopped falling around him. He took back his hood and shook his disfigured head. “Thank Arthas,” he muttered,”I was beginning to think I’d drown atop this blood mountain”.
He reared his head upwards in an attempt to see how the clouds were forming. What he saw though, was the fall of an enourmous dragon, right on him.
Stunned at the sight he only managed to say:”oh bugger me side…..”
Dawnwaker stomped him down in the landing, not even knowing he had landed on something not a rock. The mangled corpse of his brother held all his attention.
Sworddevil growled beneath his foot. Dawnwaker looked at his foot and lifted it slowly revealing the crushed body of Sworddevil.
Sworddevil slowly raised himself, with clicks and clacks as his bones fell back into place or were forced together where they broke.
“That really hurt you dragon bastard” he said, “while ribbing the completely destroyed left arm from his body.”
“Did you do this?” Dawnwaker asked, stretching his head over Sworddevil.
“Do what? He asked as he forced his right arm to stay put.
“DID YOU KILL MY BROTHER!?” Dawnwaker screamed with ferocity, his razor sharp teeth mere inches away from Swordevils face.
“Well, I’ve killed quite the number of brothers in my time I confess , but I don’t think’ve had the pleasure of killing a dragon. Yet.”
“An idea popped in sworddevils mind.”
“I do however know who it were who killed him, and where they went.”
A thunder roared somewhere behind them.
“So how about listening to me and my brilliant idea?”
“Of me torturing you until you tell me where they are?”
“You might, it would take sometime though and then my magnificent information would be obsolete. I can point you in the direction, if you let me ride on your back.”
Dawnwaker laughed, “what makes you think that I need your help, Creature of death, why would even want to help me?”
“Because we share a similar goal, and while I have the knowledge of their whereabouts there’s no way I can get to them on time.”
Dawnwaker wanted nothing more than to rip Sworddevil apart, bit by bit. But he was right. He needed sworddevils help.
“Climb on my back then, creature, my brothers soul thirsts for his killers blood”
“Yeah, about your brother, I was wondering, can I have his arm?”
“What?”
Sworddevil pointed towards the stub hanging out from his left shoulder,” I could really use a new arm.”
Dawnwaker roared with rage as he almost ripped Sworddevil to shreds.
“Do not test my patience creature! You won’t defile my brothers body!”
Sworddevil looked at him calmly with a cocksure smile on his face, “sorry mate but I think that’s already to late”. He raised a bloody left arm , freshly ripped from nightwalkers body.
Dawnwaker roared defiantly in his face. But Sworddevil simply put the arm to the stump and with a strange magical transmutation it was fused strong with the rest of his body.
He flexed his new magically resistant hand with admiration.
“Now shouldn’t we get going?”
most plans are critically flawed by their own logic.a failure at any step will ruin everything after it.