smá trivia, hvað er að gerast í blá endann?

fyrstur til að giska rétt fær verðlaun :P

59th chapter

Falls

From the day he opened his eyes to the bright wide world, Wisim had seen the world no one ever could.
For fifty years he studied with rigor at dalaran instead of his elven capital because “the bastards don’t see anything but their old books and the fellows that wrote them”.
It was his open mind that ultimately led to the not-so-aptly named wise bomb.
The wise bomb uses arcane glyphs to concentrate an immense amount of pure magic drained from the weave of the world into one point.
That magic then explodes into a full bright shining column evaporating all inside.

Except that the nightwalker was not just any being. He was almost immune to all kind of magical damage. made so that he could resist everything while he destroyed the world.

But getting blasted almost from the inside by an extreme magical blast hurts everyone.
The roof of the cave was obliterated and the blast could be seen from Gadgetstan.
When the smoke and the dust cleared away nightwalker was crouching, covering his head in pain.
He looked at Wisim with a rage in his eyes and roared defiant in his face, attempting to charge him.
Wisim stepped upon a glyph, and another column exploded.
And another one. And another. And each column appeared larger than the last.
Nightwalker was in agony, this wasn’t the way it was supposed to be.
Sure enough, eventually those explosions would kill him, but the transition would contain more pain than he cared for.

Hate, he decided, there wasn’t enough hate.
Through the columns of blinding energy he flew out of the cave.
His wings were ripped, his left eye blinded by blood and many of his scales had fallen off.
But still he flew. Through skies torn and by wings destroyed he flew high above and looked to the ground.
With his one eye he spotted the trio as they were running out of the cave.
He somersaulted towards them, one eye fixed on the target, intending to smash them with his body.
They saw the shadow coming near them but couldn’t do anything. The split second before the crash was one of despair and disbelief.
Exen’tor looked at Mizra, hoping she had already run off to safety.
He almost stopped however when he saw that she had not run away.
Instead she had turned her back to him, facing the charging dragon.
She put her hands together in front of nightwalker and shouted: FROZEN PROTECTION!
Ice was made from the air, the earth and Mizra’s mind. Ice poured in front of her so unbelievably fast that a meter thick shield was formed in front of her.
Nightwalker crashed on the shield with ferocity, violently pushing her back into the mountainside.
The shield broke, her hands were smashed and she felt her head hit the mountain.
Day became night, consciousness became a dream, and Mizra moved away on a bright blue cloud.

Exen’tor ran off, fleeing behind a nearby rock.
He laid Sira’dreth down feeling her weak breath and slow heartbeat.
He closed his eyes and a new star was born.

Nightwalker shuffled his head in pain, that ice had been far harder than any rock .
But before him lay Mizra, protected by her broken shield.
He pushed the ice blocks aside, changed into his human form, and lifted MIzra up.
Wisim appeared with a lightning, his eyes ablaze with power and pointed towards ace.
“Let her go!”
Ace coughed up blood and almost threw her at him, in pure spite.
He took hold of her neck and held her in front of Wisim.
“What would you do? He asked, what would you do to stop me. because scratching me isn’t going to be enough, and I can kill them. All of them. Only you can stop me, the question is: do you have what it takes.”
And with that he threw Mizra to the ground , breaking her back and neck.
Her healing magic immediately started working, but it would take days for her to fully recover.
But it had the required effects, Wisim lost his composure and mindlessly attacked ace, fists aloft.
He screamed and roared as he punched ace in the face and body.
It had no effect though, ace stood strong and received the hits without flinching.
Ace tired quickly and grabbed Wisims hands, brought him close, and whispered harshly: “Not. Enough!”

Mesfer landed without drawing the attention of the two fighters.
The first words were as usual on a negative note: “what the hell have you been doing the past month? I’ve been so bored I even began to miss.. whoa what do you think you are doing.”
Exen’tor had desperately picked the imp up and pushed him against the side of his face.
“Get in there he said,” desperate, “I need your power now”.
“Hold on there bastard” Mesfer curiously objected.
“What? What? You’re always wanting to join with me” Exen’tor said in a hurry and added with a sarcastic squeaky voice: “to bring death and destruction and chaos and more death and bad sentence structure.”
“Well I don’t want you to look at me like a tool” Mesfer whined.
Exen’tor was dumbstruck, grabbed the imp, pushed him against his head and screamed: “this is so not the time for your personal identity problems you egotistical bastard, get in there and help me!”
Mesfer shouted in protest as he sank into Exen’tors head .
He felt the immediate corruption seep through his mind taken over by dark thoughts and chaotic.
He took a sharp breath and let those thoughts and feelings wash over him.
This was no time t be holding back, he failed here and the world would truly be lost.
Problem was that he didn’t know how to do it.
It was more than possible that killing ace even in the vicinity of Wisim or the crater would lead to the spell activating.
He had to find a way to get ace far away and then kill him.
Which would have been easy if ace wouldn’t happen to be near indestructible machine of destruction hell-bent on dying right here by wisim’s hand?

And Wisim appeared to be quite willing to comply with his wish.
Summoning forth elementals and throwing gigantic rocks at ace with magic appeared to be aimed for killing, not disabling.

He let the corruption flow though him breaking all past bonds and bars. He would possibly need to fight both Wisim and ace and he would need every ounce of power available to do that.
He felt his skin change from crimson red into the familiar darkness, he became taller and his muscles thickened.
His face remained mostly unchanged but his eyes became dark without pupils or anything that reminded of eyes.
He let out a growl, Mesfer thoughts becoming more powerful by the second.
The imp’s power began to manifest, Exen’tor body changed in waves and as he stood up he was fluctuating heavily with his dark body almost ripping his robe apart.

He jumped away from the near dead Sira’dreth, landing in the middle of the fight.
Boulders broke, the mountain cracked as Mesfer turned his pure dark eyes upon ace.
The fool has finally set me free he croaked with a horse and painful voice.
He smiled impishly and punched ace with an upper cut which left the dragon airborne. Then with an impossible speed he turned around smashing ace in the ribcage, sending him flying.
But Mesfer wasn’t finished there as he jumped up with him and kicked ace back to the ground headfirst.
Mesfer landed a few meters away, and stood there dumbstruck with the power surging beneath his skin.
And together with Exen’tor he looked at his dark hands in awe and said: the power! Oh the power, what a feeling.

Ace however did not take this surprise attack lightly, with a force wave so powerful that it blasted the charging Wisim away , he rose.
His own form was also unstable, as if unable to decide between the dexterity of the humans to the sheer power of a dragon.
He roared however as a dragon and shook the mountains around, sending even the bravest of the un’goru monsters fleeing.
He rose as a mighty avatar of anger and seemed happy to have finally an opportunity to beat Exen’tor to a pulp.
He charged against Exen’tor, sending dark flames against him, breaking the ground with every step.
Exen’tor resisted the flames and entered all out combat against him.
it was the most terrible sight.
The bodies of both changed with every second, scales running around nightwalkers face and Exen’tor body bloating and compressing.
The kicked ,punched ,scratched, bit and threw magic.
In a quick spin nightwalker managed to gain the upper hand by grabbing Exen’tor by the neck
He raised his fists and said: “You should never have crossed my path you bastard.”
Mesfer raised his own fist engulfed by dark energy and replied:” Eat darkness, you sick f….”
He never managed to finish the sentence as they were all stunned by what was suddenly happening above them.
With a blast that threw them all down a giant crystal on fire had broken through the skies of Azeroth.
most plans are critically flawed by their own logic.a failure at any step will ruin everything after it.