þið þekkið regluna mína um að föstudagurinn sé ekkib úinn fyrr en ég vakna á laugardegi,hence i'm not too late.

versegú
Exen'tor is back

57th chapter

Maelstrom

There was naught but darkness in his wake. Not the kind of darkness that comes with the decline of the sun, nor the kind that resides within the darkest of dark dungeons.
It was the kind that devours, the kind that destructs. You see it on its way and it fills you with despair. death doesn’t follow it, death resides inside that darkness.
When the final castle crumbles and the sixth flight finishes its mission that darkness will fill the sky in the night that follows.
But right now that darkness was being summoned by the nightwalker,Ace the paladin,the furious being that had just tried to tackle a mountain.
And he had a plan, vengeful as his thoughts were at the moment he still kept the mission above all.
Although they hardly needed any encouragement, he had to make sure he would be killed by Wisim, no one else.
He would attack Sira’dreth first, taking out the heavy hitter, and then focus on Mizra who had just spent the majority of her power trying to help Exen’tor.
And then the great plan would unfold.

Exen’tor began to shuffle about.
Mizra noticed the move and ran up to him: “Ex? Are you allright can you hear me?”
Exen’tor felt life return to him, opened his eyes and begged through a hoarse voice: “Wisim, get me Wisim.”
Wisim heard him and almost ran to his bedside: “hey there friend, well ,you’re lucky you’ve been treating my girls all right, I’d well, usually have your head for traveling so long well, alone with them.”
“DAD!” Mizra objected.
“I have actually been there too most of the way you know” Ankthar added taking guard at the entrance with Sira’dreth waiting for whatever crashed the mountainside.
“It’s …good… to see you my friend… but there is no time, you can’t kill…. The paladin.”
Wisim was confused, and so was Mizra, last time Exen’tor had spoken to her it was to tell her to kill the paladin.
“What? why not?” Wisim asked surprised by the remark.
“You do that wisim, you sign for apocalypse.”
“What? what do you mean.”
“Mizra” Exen’tor said, go and help your sister and Ankthar, they’re going to need it.
She looked at him, hurt, knowing that he was only sending her away so he could talk privately.
She stood up and walked towards the entrance,” Frozen armor” she said annoyed, and ice began to cover her.

As soon as she was gone Exen’tor grabbed Wisim by the collar with surprising strength for a man who’d just awoken from a coma.
“Of all the people I know I would have thought that you would have figured this out.”
“What do you,,, let go of me friend.”
“You just spent the last years killing innocent paladins in order to teleport those damned bastards from Dalaran. And you never actually saw the flaw in your sodding plan!”
“What? What in the nether are you talking about? How do you even know those things? You were asleep”
“I was told by a certain someone who cleared a lot to me.”
“But you…”
“You made a teleportation circle pinpointed on the location witht the greatest magical traffic.and you, in your blissful egotistical coma could only think of dalaran, dalaran the great, dalaran the magical.”
“But its not. It’s not even close, you forgot the greatest magical place of them all!

Let go of me! what? What did I forget? Dalaran is the place of the greatest magical traffic!”
Exen’tor pulled him close, hearing the explosions in the caves: “the maelstrom wise man, the maelstrom, the twisted blody splattered remains of the sun well. If YOU kill that man you will summon the maelstrom on our heads.”
“You kill ace, here, you will end it all.”

Darkness followed unlimited raging darkness. His form was unstable, he wanted to change into his dragon form but the tunnels were far to narrow.
He was humanoid at the moment but his form bulged up and down like he was boiling, it was not that he was furious, evil or mad. He was simply destruction, chaos, the eradication of all that lives. He craved for chaos for chaos sake; he wanted to kill those in front of him because their death was necessary. His mission was destruction, his life meant the death of everything else. it wasn’t evil. It was a part of life.
He saw the team sent against him and stopped dead in his tracks.
He looked at them, all three with col and calculating eyes, planning his every move

Mizra saw ace and uttered: “frozen blades.”
Blades of ice grew from her hands, Ankthar took aim at the creature and Sira’dreth prepared a spell.
“Ace! “Mizra shouted across the well lit corridors, “what are you”…
Ace was swallowed by darkness, the torches did not die, they were simply swallowed.
Mizra looked at the darkness that used to be ace the nightwalker, and took a step back, shocked and uncertain.
“Where the nether did he..”
A ray of darkness shot out with immense speed and before none of them could move a finger, ace appeared behind Sira’dreth holding fast to the reinforced wall.
With a kick he jumped from the wall punching Sira’dreth in the lungs.
On a reflect she turned that part of her body to lava, hoping to absorb the impact.
But his hand didn’t care, instead of going through the lava, it hit her, forcefully sending her across the corridor. It didn’t kill her ,it didn’t even stun her, but it did surprise her greatly, leaving her breathless for more than a few moments.
Ankthar was quick to shoot at him when he landed, the bullet tore through the air, hitting Ace squarely on the back,
But instead of tearing through it was as if it had landed on metal.
Ankthar felt a wave of force hit him on the chest throwing him to the wall, knocking him out.
Calmly and slowly ace nightwalker stood up, scales rustling on his skin, he’d taken out the dwelf, Sira’dreth was slowly recuperating and Mizra, was mostly out of steam after healing Exen’tor for the past week.
He turned his head calmly in Mizra’s direction which for the first time in a long while didn’t know what to do.
His left eye glowed with darkness among dark-red scales, moving on the left side of his face.
A smile played amongst the rustling scales, and while pointing at Mizra he said with dragonic voice: “Before the end, you shall know the horrors of being eaten.”
most plans are critically flawed by their own logic.a failure at any step will ruin everything after it.