behold föstudagur og sagan kominn upp! vissi að þetta væri hægt.
allavega forvitni í mér vegna þess hvað mér finnst ég alltaf vera að segja bara hreint út hvað er í raun og veru í gangi.
hverjir eru búnir að fatta tilgang the gatekeepers? hverjir þetta eru sem eru að tala við mizra og sira'dreth? og hvað the gatekeepers eru orðin?
bara pæling þar sem mér finnst ég alltaf vera að gefa söguna frá mér

47th chapter

A past that haunts and a timeline that beckons

Mizra was shuffling through her backpack using what little shade she could find in the ruins.
She was looking for a skin, empty skin to hold some of the water in the noonshade ruins well. she went through a spare pack of cloth she bought in booty bay, another pack of clothes she found in zul’gurub, and yet another pack clothes she picked up in ironforge. Not to mention the white tunic she wore now and bought in steamwheedle.
Clothes as she said to herself were the cornerstones of a woman’s existence.

In there, mangled up between the cloths from ironforge and refugee pointe, she found something she’d long forgotten.
She blushed in shame and as she picked the spatial-thing with a thingamajig regulator that Frostwind bade her to give to Sira’dreth.
The little silver ball lay there still ,mangled, still blinking its big red button.
She stood up , walked to Sira’dreth who was likewise shuffling through her backpack for clothes to wear in the desert. Though her stack was considerably smaller.

Mizra approached Sira’dreth, pulled out the ball and handed it to her.
“Here” she said as Sira’dreth slowly grasped and studied the ball,” I’m sorry “she continued and squatted before her,” I should have give this to you a soon as we found you, but you know, me and my memory.” She laughed a little at her own faults before continuing, “anyway this is a device made by Frostwind.”
Sira’dreths eyes opened widely,” Frostwind?” She asked herself and looked closer at the little silver ball.
“Yeah, he made it for us, you to be exact, to contact him in time of great need. The ball will make a portal if you push this red button here.”
Sira’dreth studied the ball with intensity and she could see Frostwinds handiwork. The clumsy screws, the stored magical energy surging beneath the surface, the little chips that had fallen from the red button while he was forging it.
Mizra looked at her with mild surprise and after a while asked: “so you decided what clothes to wear here?”
Sira’dreth tore herself from the trinket and looked at the small pile of ripped clothes that was her wardrobe.
“No” she confessed, “I don’t have that many clothes and no white ones. I really should have bought some at the market in steamwheedle but all my money were in my home in ironforge.”
“Oh” Mizra answered and then said cheerfully:” if you want I can probably give you some of my clothes?”
Sira’dreth took one look at her torn red dress and the half burned black robe and then said: “yeah you know what? that’d be just fine.”
Mizra stood up, “I’ll be right back then.”
Sira’dreth was left in the shade with her back against a fallen wall.

She studied the ball intensely, looking hard at every screw and bolt inside it.
She held the it with her left hand in front of it and slowly pointed to the ball.
In order to do this she would have to try something she hadn’t done before.
Slowly her finger lengthened, became molten gold that twisted and formed into a small chain.
The chain became longer and longer lengthened and touched the silver ball, fastening it to the ball, making a necklace.
The golden chain connected and made a circle. Her finger returned to its same form and she held in her hand now a golden necklace with a silver ball on its end.
In the far off distance a buzzard cried out.
Sira’dreth stared at the ball and slowly the heat under her skin began to rise, the ball slowly melting. She felt, not anger hate or betrayal, but rather the need to eradicate her former life, to never remember the people who’d helped her through the times.
But then a squeaky voice cried out inside the ball:” warning, warning, dangerous heat exposure imminent! relocate from hotspot or this mechanism will suffer malfunction.”

She was startled by the voice of Frostwind and dropped it to the sand. She looked at it as if it was something that might blow up any second.
The voice died out and so did the hissing sound in the sand.
The ball retained its form and purpose and Sira’dreth took it up and decided that having a backup plan was always a nice thing.

It had been days now since he had dreamt that strange sandy dream and exen'tor would have already told the others about it if not for two distinctive reason.
the first being that since the fake paladin hadn’t already killed or made any move that he was either bringing them closer to the crater or a to his base of operations.
But ace seemed as lost in the desert as they were, acting purely on some leading instinct. So Exen’tor was relatively comfortable believing that he was bringing them to the un’goru crater.
The second reason was the fact that Ace was always within a short distance of them all, making whispering about news such as these impossible.

But the third reason was that he was already engrossed in thoughts of his time stopping mechanism.
He had already grasped the idea of time being not a river but the thought of “time raging like a storm, untamed and chaotic” was a bit harder.
Time moved forward that was given, and if he moved forward he could probably move backwards too. That was bit harder but he’d come to terms with that.
However if time was as chaotic as letlierstrasz had said it moved up and down too.
Suddenly the world made less of a sense

And so they moved further towards the un’goru crater for Ace may not have been what he said he was, but he was a dragon of his words and he would lead them to the jungle torn crater. But he had far more of a sinister reason for them than they could imagine.

But a power was shifting in the south. Its realm invaded and greatly affected in ways unknown to most of us.
A power, old as time, was to be invaded by foes darker than darkness.
They fought for naught for it was not the power itself or the riches that the realms held.
They wanted something far more precious.
And the power shifted, the heart was attacked and Exen´tor felt a great tug in his soul when it happened, a hook that suddenly tore through his chest.
Darkness swirled before him and he fell down into the sand.
He felt his presence fading, his power vaning, somehow it was as if the very essence of himself had been torn out of him.

Mizra ran towards him and stuck an icicle up his mouth believing him dehydrated.
He spat it out ,grabbed her tunic dragging her down.
Something terrible was happening to him and they needed to know what eh was supposed to tell them.
If only his head wasn’t so heavy.
His voice was coarse and short when he whispered into her ear:
“You… have… to kill…..aaa…..aa..ace.”
“What” she whispered back, “why?”
“He’s…. power….. more ..than …. Can …imagine… be.. careful…”
“He’s… imm… immm….immmmmune….”

And with that Exen’tor fell from consciousness for the next month. And somehow he knew that. He knew the time it would take for him to recover.

In that time he did not dream, he did not live, he did not die. He existed, barely at the hinges of his soul.
For a month he waited .And he watched.
And the first thing he saw was Mizra in anguish. And then he saw rage.

bónus spurning. af hverju fór exen'tor skyndilega í dá?
þessir atburðir eiga sér hliðstæðu í wow.
most plans are critically flawed by their own logic.a failure at any step will ruin everything after it.