sry hvað kaflinn er seinn, vinna í gangi

41st chapter

….and the goodwill of Elvenkind

She soared over flaming debris, scouting amongst the burning bodies and wreckage.
She felt a felling that had not taken hold of her for a long long time. she was truly and genuinely worried for someone else.
After all Mizra was her sister. Although they hadn’t acted as sisters for a long time they were still connected in a way only siblings are.
She looked over the carnage she had caused and ,between a burning debris and floating bodies ,spotted the remains of a little girl.
She’d already went over dozens of similar bodies but something struck her at the sight of this one.
It had been a human girl, with yellow hair, slender figure, and she was still grasping her mothers hand even though her mother had burned away until nothing remained but her hand.
A thought entered her mind: how is my life more important than hers?
It came from somewhere deep in what was left of goodness in her mind, why was her survival more important than all those that lay now dead around her?
And more to the point: why did she hate Mizra so much she was ready to kill her?

This may be more for anyone but someone as broken as Sira’dreth to understand but for a split second she felt the futility of the whole thing, why was she so hating? Why did she plot the downfall of those around her that were always ready to help?
Then she remembered why, they’d betrayed her to the hands of a crazy horde of trolls.
And the voice had saved her.
But even then how could she even be sure of that? What if the voice was the one that betrayed her?
Her head was spinning for that split second, she really wasn’t sure what to think or do anymore.
She had just killed Mizra, something the voice had told her was a good and a timely thing but then why did she feel so much sorrow and hope for finding her alive?
In that split second she showed every sign of redemption. Given another minute she could’ve changed the way the entire gatekeeper affair played out.
But it didn’t happen. For at the end of that split of a second a great light rose from the depths and illuminated the sea beneath Sira’dreth.

She gasped in awe at the sight of Mizra shooting out of the sea at an impossible speed and getting a foothold high up in the air with her wings.
Mizra gasped for air and embraced the cold revitalizing life she regained as her lungs filled with the smell of ocean and blood.
She opened up her new shining aura filled blue eyes and looked at the world around her as she’d never seen it before.
Then she saw Sira’dreth below, and her eyes turned a little red.

“She wants to kill you,” the voice whispered in her ear.
“Why wouldn’t she?” Sira’dreth said hopelessly , “I tried to kill her. yes maybe it is for the best if it all just ends here.”
“What? What are you talking about?”
“I mean do I have any right to do what we have planned? “
“Right? Any right? You mean more of a right then the wolf has over the sheep?
They will desert you. They will abandon and betray you. Believe me. You will never be the same as them. In the end they will fear your strength as they fear mine.”
“You are alone without me.”
And wasn’t that the reason? Wasn’t that a reason enough? The voice was her only friend.
The voice had given her power and joy, explained the reason for her powers, she knew what was happening because of the voice.
it had told her everything she asked for and done anything she’d wanted.
She trusted the voice as she trusted her best friend.
But still she didn’t want to kill her friends outside of her head.
“He will betray you! He will..”
“Shush now” she said calmly “I have an angry friend to pacify.”
Mizra charged.

He watched in joy and hope as Mizra shot out of the sea.
He watched in surprise as he could see her new blue eyes all the way from the merry pearl.
And he watched in horror as Mizra erupted in blue/reddish energy and charged down upon Sira’dreth.
“By the light!”,he gasped and saw how Sira’dreth rose up against Mizra transformed in the same way as back in the temple.
He understood though .Mizra probably believed Sira’dreth had known she was on that boat.
But she didn’t know….. or at least that’s what she told him.
They clashed. A roaring explosion of fire and ice shook the sea and the merry pearl.
They flew around each other, throwing bolts of magical energy, missing mostly.
The bolts flew all around and landed wherever they pleased.
One hit the main sail engulfing it in fire, another shot straight through the ship.
“Put the fire out lads!” Luffy screamed over magical explosions.
“Prepare the ship for storm!, pull upp all remaining sails!”
Rain ensued and not so far away a thunder rolled.
“Mesfer” Exen’tor asked the imp cowering on his shoulders, “can we merge so I can fly up there?”
Mesfer took a second to think and then replied: “yes I think so but I really don’t think that it will do us any good.”
“No, but just in case things get worse…”
“Worse? How could they get any worse than this?”
“Oh believe me they could get a lot worse.”
And helpless to do anything but watch the duo did exactly that. They watched.

Sira’dreth saw Mizra charging.
She closed her eyes and focused on her lines, to fight someone fused with an element of the world required another element.
She said the first words:
“He’ll conquer the world of your fallen soul”
and her body turned liquid and hot.
““to conquer the worlds of all that might be whole””
she took off at an incredible speed.
“discover the fate of the fallen god”
she steadied herself, created an immense fire ball at the top of her hand
“and find out the truth and the meaning of it all”
They clashed.
Not so far away a thunder rolled.
most plans are critically flawed by their own logic.a failure at any step will ruin everything after it.