okei okei tæknilega séðe r kominn laugardagur. en samkvæmt minni klukku byrjar laugardagur ekki fyrr en ég vakna á laugardagsmorgun.
svo ég náð deadlininu.
nokkurn veginn.
allavega
enjoy

36th chapter

booty bay

Mizra was furious. For a second it seemed as if she and Sira’dreth had traded specialty and Mizra was now a master of fire, so red was she by anger.
„Let me get this straight“ she said through her teeth, „you theorized a way to slow down time, a key fabric in the universe, figured out how, enhanced four stones to make it work, placed them around a tree and without any tests, trials, or background work you proceeded to slow down time in a small area.“
„In a nutshell yeah “exen’tor aswered quite amused.
„Which then ended up in imploding that very time and space, in essence completely and utterly erasing that part of the world, forcing the planet to shrink itself to compensate for the sudden loss.“
„I’d say your analysis skills are only exceeded by your overreactions “.
„What in the twisting nether, the glacier of northrend..“
„And the bowels of the world ,“ sira’dreth added.
„And the bowels of the world“ Mizra agreed, „were you thinking?“
„Just slowing down time I guess , just to see if it was possible. But you have to understand Mizra , I did it, its actually possible. I actually managed to slow time.“
„And then you combusted it. Are you aware what you just did? You created the deadliest spell in the world!“
„All you need to do is to place a bunch of stones around stormwind and the entire city disappears! Ever thought about that?“
„oh come on Mizra I aint gonna do that and I’m the only one that knows the spell.“
„Besides it really is a bit…… awesome“ sira’dreth confessed.
„A bit awesome?“ Ankthar repeated flabbergasted,„ the spell should never have been invented, never thought of and definitely never used. What if it punctured a hole in the world? What if this little hole will become a portal to the nether? This spell of yours is more than just dangerous its threatening the entire world.“
„You’re overreacting the lot of you, don’t worry I won’t cast it until I know what went wrong.
Lets just forget about this and get ourselves to booty bay, that’s the shielding mountain over there, so we should reach the city by tonight.“
And with that he was gone almost running away from the former site of a tree that had just shrunk the world.
Mizra sighed and picked up the stones and put them in her backpack.
„Come on then lets go before he erases booty bay from existence.“

„Time is money friend and you don’t have money we don’t have time for you,“ the goblin said smugly.
„Look you bastard, I’m not paying you a toll for going into that city, its preposterous “Exen’tor remarked rudely.
The goblin smiled and said with its bird voice: Time is money friend.
„Gahhh“ Mizra screamed,we’ve been at this for hours,„ look either we pay him or I kill him, two choices I can’t take any more of that…“
„Hmm interesting“ the goblin said looking to the sky.
„NO MORE“ Mizra said beginning to channel a spell, Exen’tor quickly grabbed two gold coins and threw at the goblin, grabbed Mizra and dragged her through the tunnels of the shield mountain.
Booty bay was a city of pirates, goblins , horde and alliance, all packed together in a area that would hardly be considered a quarter in Stormwind.
Salty breeze from the great sea blew over the neverending fight over the town and through the clear waters of the harbor one saw the bottom all covered in corpses.
Humans walked beside orcs here, not in a peaceful manner of friends who’ve had an argument but hating nemesis that used every possible excuse for a battle.
„Oi I say, yer’re looking my way are you, orc?“
so what if I do, maybe keep eye on you so you never return from jungle.
„Ohh aye ye planning to take us in tha back are ya? “A dwarf intervened „ can’t take us in honorable fight ehh?“
„says who dwarf two against one is hardly fair“ a tauren approached and said beckonly
„Maybe we have dwarf stew tonight mon “ a troll said on a overlooking roof.
„You’ll have to fight through me and elune’s grace you inbred mongrel “a female night elf said on the roof opposite of the troll.
An undead stepped from the shadows and said, „come on then lets see if can die a second time.“
A gnome peeked out of a barrel and said: „listen guys maybe we should just sit down with a beer in hand a schematic in front ehh? Lets solve this like gentlemen.“
The alliance people looked at the gnome and sighed, „why we got tha smallest an’tha most fragile race on tha face of bloody Azeroth as an ally is a soddin‘ mystery to mes the humans said.“
„Aye “the dwarf sighed.
At that moment Exen’tor and the rest came in view.
The human looked at Ankthar who was now in his elfin form.
„WE GET THE HIGH ELF!“He yelled excited, and ran towards the puzzled party.
„Urrrg elfs no part of alliance“ The orc said.
„Yeees they be all dead, we all killed them dead mon “the troll said sharpening its teeth.
From the barrel the gnome retorted:„ Actually high elves are technically a part of the alliance, problem is many are dead and many have gone mad, in fact I’d say that ….“
„ SHUT UP!“ Both parties yelled at him.
The human had by then reached Ankthar picked him up and was running with him back to the looming fight,„ Listen mate we’re going bugger tha living bajesus out of them hordes over there and ah need yer considerable presence issat allright mate? Good lets go gent.“
„But but but “ Ankthar tried to retort but failed and was dragged to the horde and alliance parties.
„We git the elf ye git first round, deal?“
„DEAL !“ the orc shouted back and charged with his fists to the humans face.
The Fight erupted quickly and brutally.
Exen’tor could still hear Ankthar trying to calm down both parties.
„No wait ,,,, I don’t .. what is that?…. are you beating me up with your dislodged hand?“
Exen’tor yelled at the fight: „Ankthar we’ll be on that tavern when you’re quite finished.
„Don’t you think he needs a little help? “Sira’dreth asked worried.
„Nahh he’ll be fine it’s just a little brawl.“

They sat themselves on the tavern and ordered overpriced drinks much to Exen’tors dismay.
„So what’s the plan Exen’tor“, Mizra asked.
Exen’tor took a sip of the beer and answered, „well unless you have a teleportation point in Taranis or Un’goru I guess we will take a boat to steamwheedle.“
„Bo-boat?“ Sira’dreth stuttered suddenly in horror.
„Yeah, a boat“ Mizra answered teasingly, „you know these things that float in water and go magically from one placed to another.“
„Shut up“, Sira’dreth retorted, „please don’t go in a boat Exen’tor.“
„t’s the only way sira no one can make a portal to tanaris.“
„But, I hate…“
„YOU INCONSIDERATE BASTARDS! “ Ankthar yelled with anger in his eyes when he slammed the door on the tavern off its hunches.
„Not again “the bartender said.
„Oh hey Ankthar “exen’tor said calmly, „how was the fight?“
„How was it?“ Ankthar began raging, „You mean before or after the troll tried to eat my bear from its roots? Or maybe we’retalking aboutnwhen the orc tried to poke my eye out with the undeads hand? Oh I know you’re talking about when I had to punch the tauren in his .. her milk duds to get the bloody night elf off me. You wanna know how it went?“ He ended with a crazy glint in his eyes.
At that precise moment both horde and alliance groups quite literally burst through the door singing and cheering and yelling for beer and mead.
„IT WAS GLORIOUS“ Ankthar yelled happily and then added, „I think I just found our ride to Kalimdor.“

„Seriously though guys I’m not fixing that hole of a door“ again, the goblin said tired.
most plans are critically flawed by their own logic.a failure at any step will ruin everything after it.