næsti kafli verður on time . naruto promise.

35th chapter exen'tors guide to world shrinking

she had been waiting for two days now. She’d done nothing but sit around by the road and keep a lookout for her companions.
Well, nothing Beside raiding a ruins or two, and a possible squander of the kobold king’s wine stock.
The kobold kings body had been dragged away as soon as the snow melt away.
There had been some kobold who tried to retaliate against her but most were to afraid to even come near her.
And now she saw a burst of fire coming from somewhere in the jungle.
Mizra smiled and began to pack her things.
Her friends were coming.

When Exen’tor, Sira’dreth and Ankthar walked through the fallen gateway that marked the second half of stranglethorn vale,was Mizra waiting for them ready with her backpack full of rare and precious herbs.
„So you had fun?“ Exen’tor asked as they neared each other
Mizra nodded, „yep and I got a pack full of herbs too.“
“Grea“t Sira’dreth said grinning,„what about the poor bastards keeping them?“
Mizra raised and eyebrow and tried to remember, „some king that tried to kill me“.
„Well’as long’s ye don start flutterin around an’ away it’ shoul’be all right. Ankthar“ said and petted Hvenfifar.
„I don’t make promises unless I know I’ll break them“ Mizra said cheekily and started to walk down the road away from the arena.

„hat she mean wi’ that?“ Ankthar asked Exen’tor.
Exen’tor answered: „it means she knows what promises to uphold, and whom to forget.“
There was a little pause.
„She’s gonna fly away soon aint she?“

Three days later Mizra had hardly ever flown away from them but kept herself mostly in the air, supposedly scouting ahead.
Ankthar had woken up in an elf form that day and had spent the morning arguing with Exen’tor about magic.
„Listen“ ,Ankthar retorted, „there are simply things that cannot be affected by magic no matter the quantity, like life or time for example.“
„Ah but there you are wrong my friend,“ Exen’tor answered quite calm ,„you see its all a matter of perspective. You see we can imagine time as a river that always flows in one direction. now if you were to push a bucket to the bottom of the river would be trapped.“
„All we really need to control or affect time is to do something similar. seal a part of the world from time.“
Exen’tor stopped and thought about this for a moment.
„Actually, lets try this for fun ehh.“ He stopped and picked up four sizable stones and placed them in a perfect square.
„Now if we put place enhancement on these stones to allow no air to pass through a shield they make between each of themselves.“
„Imagine the shield around dalaran if you will.“
„With enough preparation and correct runes you can negate every kind of magical energy that comes in touch with the shield.“
„If time can be considered energy, time can be stopped or at least slowed by the right kind of enhancement.“

Ankthar shook his head and said: „the stones are on the wrong places , besides yo can’t trap time. Time isn’t magic it exists.“
And with that he turned back and began to follow the sisters.
But exen’tor sat by and watched for a few seconds and examined the stones and his theory.
„What if “.. he said to himself before he stood up and joined the others.
What if…
Although he was a former student of Dalaran he had never been a great fan of magical theories.
In his mind if what you did worked you should use it.
All that writing it down formulas and figuring out theories to explain the weave of magic… to him it was all rubbish.
But this made sense, already was he making formulas and figuring out the names of the energies he would need to Enhance the stones.
By nightfall while others were busy getting their gear together he was scribbling parchments and cutting runes into selected stones.
He wasn’t sure why he was so suddenly obsessed by the thought of being able to slow time but he felt an unstoppable urge to complete the spell to make it work.
He simply had to make it.

When the others woke up by the chirping of a dying bird in the mouth of a crocolisk, Exen’tor had placed the stones around a tree and was making final preparation before he’d try it out.
Ankthar was the first one to wake up and notice Exen’tor muttering some magic words.
His interest was sparked and he rose as an elf up and walked towards Exen’tor and asked while yawning: „wha-what are you doing ex?“
Exen’tor hushed him and completed the last casting, looked up at Ankthar and said: „slowing down time.
Ankthar looked at him with a face one normally keeps for psychopathic maniacs claiming to hear the voice of god .
Which incidentally would number every priest and priestess of the light.
„Slowing down time? Tell me did you even sleep?“
„Nope“ Exen’tor said excitedly, „this is too important to skip it for a few hours of sleep.“
„Right“,Ankthar said with the same face as before.
„What’re you guys doing?“ Sira’dreth asked sleepily as she walked towards exen’tor and looked at the stones.
„Hmm I saw that rune once in dalaran “she said and was about to poke it when Exen’tor grabbed her finger.„ Don’t touch that.“
He held his hands in a position his uncle taught him as the snake form and began chanting the spell he made over the night.
„Priori tempus temporis lamia incatatem merdoris adrenus nakagh idori“
He whispered the words at first as if wondering if he remeberd them but then entered what his uncle called power casting mode. When in power casting mode he imbued everty word with magic and concentrated on the words and nothing else.
„PRIORI.TEMPUS TEMPORIS, LAMIA INCANTATEM. MERDORIS ADRENUS . NAKAGH IDORI.“The stones began to hum and crackle with blue energy.
Then the runes glowed ferociously but no real difference could be seen outside of the stones influence and inside.
Mizra came and bonked Exen’tor on the head, „so what’s our glorious leader up to now?“
„Shut up the lot of you and listen for once will you“ he said and picked up a stone and threw it at the tree.
At first the stone seemed to hit the tree but when he passed the first stones it slowed down. Dramatically, until you couldn’t see whether it was moving at all.
„Well I’ll be…“ Ankthar stuttered
„How in the frozen glacier ….“ Mizra began
„When did you ….“ Sira’dreth asked
„I DID IT“ Exen’tor yelled happily like a little child.
Then a lighting cracked in the sphere, and the stone began to move erratically.
The stones began moving around as if trying to get away from the impending disaster.
„Oh“ exen’tor began and then the sphere imploded with a maddening sound and bright yellow colour.
And everyone in the world felt the ground being tugged from their feet and most fell down, be it dwarfs taurens or dancing night elves.
Suddenly the world had become a little smaller.
In stranglethorn vale exen’tor andhis party fell down and wahatched as the ground around the tree fell into itself moving the rest of the ground near to make up for the sudden loss.
„What in the name of the evershining light did you do “? Ankthar yelled as he tried to stand up.
„ I ..i..i.. I think I just shrunk the world “Exen’tor stuttered.
most plans are critically flawed by their own logic.a failure at any step will ruin everything after it.