once again sorry

34th chapter skittering words

Ankthar slashed through the vines that seemed to grow on every tree, every branch and everywhere he went.
He had lost count of the times he had been tangled in their gribs a day before,and he just ran out of games he could play while slashing through vines.
And now he was down to elven drinking songs,things Ankthar never managed to master, the damn songs were trickier than foxes on an iceslope.
The elves even ,drunken out of their minds always managed to make some kind of overly dramatic, high pitched squeal and sad ravings about their long forgotten and misunderstood ancestors.
Already feeling he had sung for days he muttered with his own changing tune:
„And lo fore he held in his hands
the flower of his fathers land
and as he set loose the frightened rat
he whispered: I love you“

Ankthar coughed and ribbed loose his left hand. „Bunch’o’crap if ye ask me hvenf, those bloody elves kin never sing’bout somthin’ normal like jes being drunk.
Noa thar’s a good song idea I tell ye.“
He cut through another set of vines , stopped and smelled the air.
There, it was faint but it was there, a vague smell of a elven skin.
He smiled, he’d found them. „Track em “ he said imitating Mizra, „ah’d like ta see them track this? “
„Come on hvenf, lets go get’em.“
And with rejuvenated strength he cut through the jungle as never before.

„Look all I’m saying is that you needn’t to be such a sillypoke“, Sira’dreth said teasingly.
„Stop calling me that! “Exen´tor answered, more than a bit annoyed.
„Come on its a simple question, you say Mizra has become more than just a natural adept at ice magic, and I obviously have gotten some kind of an extreme fire power not to mention my flying ability. So what did you get when we blew up that portal.“
„Look, for the last time we did not blow up that portal, something else did and I don’t think that we got any special “powers” when it happened.“
„Then how have I been able to swim through molten stone and turn myself into lava?
Look if something gave us some kind of power don’t you think they would’ve turned up by now and tought us how to use the powers and tought us some kind of self-righteous moral code in which we would either save or destroy the world?“
“yeah sure but haven’t you felt something a bit different about you? I mean have you only been using fire and shadow to kill your enemies?“
Exen’tor thought back for couple of months when he faced Sworddevil.
He had used sand to eradicate his body completely.
„I’m not sure he said and looked at his hand, its, its got something to do with sand.“
„Sand?“ Sira’dreth said and pondered the idea for a moment.
„What about Mizra? Has she shown any other powers than usually?“
„No, I thought she had but it turned out it wasn’t, I think,, anyway why this sudden interest in out powers?“
„I haven’t seen you for I don’t know how many years of course I’m interested in what happened to you guys.“
„well you know about as much as I do. I’m just the one trying to bring us back together so we can at least try to warn Illidan.
What happened before doesn’t matter, what matters is our objective and our resolve to accomplish it and what we can do…“
„I FOUND YE YE BASTIDS“ Ankthar yelled in joy as he slashed his last length of vine before charging with open arms towards Exen´tor.
Exen´tor , bewildered didn’t know what to do when the crazed dwelf jumped on top of him and started giving out kisses on both cheeks.
Exen’tor buried in beard tried to yell through the wild ravings of Ankthar but was unsuccessful in anything but chewing beard.
Finally Sira’dreth dragged Ankthar off Exen’tor before he suffocated.
„Where’s Mizra? “exen’tor managed ask when he got his breath back.
„Ahh she went flying with some kobold rogues ta kill their king.“
„What?“ Sira’dreth managed to ask, „But , but, what.“
„Explanations would be appreciated on this one Ankthar, Exen’tor said as he stood up.
What do you mean by flying?“
„Aye she kin fly noe, gots ice wings an’all.“
„She can actually fly now? “Sira’dreth copied,„ but ,,, that’s impossible.“
„Yer one te talk miss float around,“
Sira’dreth noticed she was floating about a meter above ground. She landed by Ankthar and grabbed him by the beard, „where did my sister go?“
„Let go of me beard ye bastard. “
„Yes ease up sira “ exen’tor said calmingly,„ mizra can handle herself. We just have to find her again where did she go Ankthar? . “
„She went to tha arena ta kill a king or sumthin like that.“
„There we have it this road is supposed to lead us to the arena“ Exen’tor said calmly.
„But I still think you have a lot to explain about kobold rogues“

Manakh hnuberth adranas elmentor aderas sesta.
Wisim chanted those words for three hours by mouth, three hours by mind, for three hours he wrote them down on the crystal and for three hours he chanted the words again by mouth but now imbued with magic.
After those twelve hours, he threw the crystal into the lava and prayed for the best.
The second the crystal hit the lava it exploded in fury. Molten stone and sulfur spew out from the volcano fro a few seconds and then it was all over.
When Wisim dared to peek out at the lava it was still as a lake in summertime.
„Phew“ he said, relieved. „I wonder for how long I can suppress it.
Probably a few months,,,, but not more.“
„Alas It doesn’t matter “he said walking towards his study, „after a few months this will all be covered in stone and concrete.“
He opened his books and asked aloud: „what should I have for dinner?“
A loaf of bread and a glass of water, skittered on the surfaces of the book.
„Hmm he said, you sure? I can make whatever I want from thin air, why just a loaf of bread?“
It’s a part of your new diet. You’ve grown fat.
Wisim looked under his sweaty shirt and grabbed his considerable, belly.
„Pfft what would you know anyway you’re just a book.“
Few minutes later however he was eating his bread and drinking water while reading through answers his book had created throughout its history.
He wasn’t sure who had made it, not even the book itself knew it.
But the words that he read strengthened his believe that it was extremely old.
Many of the questions were about the burning legion, obviously from the first invasions, the book had at some point in possession of a troll asking about the nature of hakkar, and illidans demonic questions still lingered like memories of something horrible anyone else would have blocked from his memory but there they were stuck on page one thousandfiftyfive
How many were the pages in the book? Wisim wondered and remembered the answer the book had once given.
„Long enough to fill the timeline, too few to explain its course “, it had said.
He opened a new page and asked out loud:„ where are my old friends the gatekeepers?“
Words began to skitter and form on the page:
Exen’tor and Sira’dreth are on their way to retrieve Mizra from her little side journey.
Mizra awaits them in the biggest arena existing today.
Manvalas is dying.
„What? What of Manvalas? Why is he dying?“
Words skittered once more.
No information is known at this time.
„What? Aren’t you supposed to know it all? Why is Manvalas dying?“
No information can be retrieved at this time.
Wisim fell into his chair.
„No information?….that can mean anything, and none of it good.“
Wisim for a long time felt like he didn’t know anything at all.
It was something he did not enjoy.
He looked at his calendar.
As soon as the Dalaran business was over he would leave for Manvalas.
most plans are critically flawed by their own logic.a failure at any step will ruin everything after it.