sorry sorry hvað þetta er seint

33rd chapter

the last paladin

There was silence. No one there had ever witnessed such and entrance.
One of the kobold broke the silence by grabbing a nearby spear and throwing it at Mizra , yelling:„ kill her!“
The spear flew directly at mizras head but was stopped abruptly by a small block of ice suddenly forming near Mizra.
Mizra sighed and threw an instant frostbolt at the kobold.
„What is it with you people?“ All I want to know is who of you calls himself king?
A creature far to big to be a kobold rose up and shouted out with a kobold accent.
„I BE KING GOLDNOSE, ELFWOMAN! WHAT YOU DO HERE?“
Mizra raised the net which held ji, go and ku.
„I believe these are yours “she said and threw the trio towards the king.
The king stood relaxed and grabbed the incoming net and threw it away as if the kobolds inside didn’t matter.
„You tried to kill me you half troll bastard, if there’s one big mistake you have done in your life, that was it.“
She formed a Frostbolt in her right hand.
„No one tries to kill me and gets away with it.“
She threw the frostbolt to the king , the bolt leaving a trail of frost on its way.
The kobold king sniggered, moved away from the incoming bolt and shouted: „KILL THE ELF, SOLDIERS.“
The host shouted instantly and threw everything lose at Mizra.
Some of the kobolds began moving to the center of the arena.
Mizra didn’t sigh or relax before defending, she knew that if she was to take her revenge on the king she had to cut her way through his troops at first.
She breathed in, out and then shouted: „froze armor!“
Ice covered her skin making an armor of ice stronger than steel.
She instantly gathered magical energy into her right hand, dropped it to the ground and shouted: „chilled blast!“
An explosion of ice surrounded her and knocked back every projectile and incoming kobold.
„Chilled blades“, she said coolly and formed blades on both of her hands.
She began spinning around leaving traces of magical energies as she spun.
The traces took form and formed into magical letters and symbols.
She stopped and whispered some words of power and pushed at one of the symbols.
The symbols disappeared , disintegrated, and a rumble was heard up in the sky.
Mizra constructed an egg of ice around herself and said menacingly: „mass blizzard.“
The clear skies above them became suddenly gray and threatening.
Then the first wave hit.
The dense and humid jungles of Stranglethorn had never experienced such power.
Wave after wave of foot long arrows of ice hit the kobolds and blew on impact, covering the arena in snow.
Few withstood the first wave. By the second most were being buried by the snow and by the third even the bravest of warriors had to cower before the blizzards might.
After about a hundred waves Mizras egg was covered by snow as the rest of the arena.
She formed stairs out of the snow and walked on top of the already melting ice.
She grabbed a handful and took a bite of ball as she walked tovards the place where the kobold king had been. She’d forgotten how snow tasted like.
For a moment she wanted to just throw herself in the snow and roll around before she melted.
But she couldn’t do that, not now. She had business to do.
„The only way to keep alive in this world is to make sure no one tries to kill you,“
She said to herself,„ And the only way to prevent that is to kill anyone that makes a pass on your life.“
Something that an old acquaintance of her once said.
She punched through the snow, rotated her hand and moved it as if looking for something.
She stopped, smiled, breathed in, out, and dragged the head of the kobold king up through the snow.
„ By northrend you’re heavy you bastard .“
„What ? how? Why be cold?“
„Stay on top here king I just flooded your arena with a blizzard. “
She spotted the crown on the kobold kings head and smiled.
„Speaking of tops.“
„What you mean ? hey this my crown.“
Mizra dusted the snow off the lotuses and said. „No these are my black lotuses.“
„Don’t suppose you have more?“
„We have many herbs in barrel in storage.“
„Really? interesting.“
„Yes interesting now help king up and king show you herbs yes?“
„Nahh “she said and threw a frostbolt at the kobolds head.
„I’ll find it on my own thank you very much. “

Ankthar was beginning to hate the jungle.
„Thass’the fifth ape we run inta hvenfifar, yer sure it’s tha right way?°“
Hvenfifar growled and sniffed around.
„Well ah’m tha one not doubtin’ye.“ He finished mending a wound on her back.
„Good ta know those mageweave clo’es kin be used for somethin’.“
Hvenfifar gave out a surprised cry.
Ankthar looked at hvenfifar even more surprised: „aye these are the mageweave clothes from tha ogries, why?“
Sudden feeling of disgust and uneasiness washed over hvenfifar.
She had just been given first aid with the sticky sweaty loincloth of a dead ogre.
She gave out a cry of terror and pain.
„Whaz wrong with ye? Am I tha only one that don’t care where the previus owners kept their loot?“
„ Damn cat las get going ah think ah smelt some elfs due east.“
Hvenfifar growled painfully and acted as if it was severely wounded as it followed Ankthar though the jungle.

In another corner of the world was a meeting being held for the second time in a short while.
Two humanoid figures stood next to each other and were mumbling incoherently.
Suddenly a loud crack of ligh appeared in the dark and the third one appeared obviously exhausted.
„They know! “Nightwalker gasped.
He fell down and gasped for air.
„Get a hold of yourself man!“ Daykeeper said commandingly: who knows?“
„the undead “ ,nightwalker cried.
„The scource knows of us?“
„No the forsaken know we have left them.“
„How?“ Dawnwaker asked worried, „we have been sending reports, they should think we are somewhere in northrend!“
„I don’t know how, but they know and they are preparing.“
He opened his clutched hands and showed his companions what it held.
A blood red stone about the size of a shell.
„What the? They found more? “ Day keeper asked more worried by the moment.
„Yes they found a side cavern where they mine these things like iron.“
Dawnwaker smiled,„ but that’s a good thing right? I mean that means more of us to bring forth our father’s will.“
Day keeper shook his head. “No, this is bad. We can not be certain that these will be loyal to our cause. Especially if the undead know we betrayed them, they will probably brainwash the poor cubs.“
Day keeper pondered this for a moment.
„Nightwalker!“ She said and nightwalker stoop up in a second, tall and ready for orders.
„Nightwalker you will be the last paladin!“ She said commandingly.
„You will however need to start that quest in gadgetstan. He will detect you if you teleport to soon.“
Nightwalker saluted daykeeper and said firmly: „understood.
What if I meet the gatekeepers?“
Daykeeper pondered this and said: befriend them. „Figure out their powers and see if they are what we think they are.“
„Understood“ nightwalker said, „and may I just add that it has been an honor to wirk with you. Both of you. I am so proud of what we are accomplishing.
Make sure father will be proud of me too.“
„You are the nightwalker!“ Daykeeper said commandingly, „your name will be heard over the wastes of the world.“
Nightwalker smiled and with a loud crackle was gone.
most plans are critically flawed by their own logic.a failure at any step will ruin everything after it.