32nd chapter

misunderstandings.

Exen´tor woke up with his hands around her. Her soft glowing skin like a soft fur.
Her exotic aroma strengthened by the jungle air filled his lungs with every breath.
He opened his eyes and looked upon her face, nearly covered by her brown red hair.
And with an instant jolt in his mind he was suddenly very aware of the situation.
He was suddenly fully awake and flashbacks of the night before flashed before.
Damn, she really can conjure a good wine he whispered to himself.
He tried to move his hand from beneath her head but every inch he moved she moved around more.
He finally resigned the attempts in fear of waking up Sira’dreth.
Exen´tor blinked and a new star was born.
Mesfer fell pretty far away from him and had to fight off a tiger, gorilla and a kobold to reach Exen´tor.
He finally found his way to the cave wounded and scarred.
„You. idiot. Elf. Bastard.“ He stuttered while trying to catch his breath.
Exen’tor shot his finger in front of his mouth and whispered loudly:
„Shhhh shut up will you we have a crisis on our hands.“
„We?“ the imp asked as loudly as he liked, „as I see it you were having a pretty good time last night.“
„Shhh you blasted imbecile, you have to help me!“
„Help you? how can I help you? no wait don’t tell me…… “the imp hopped towards Exen´tor and whispered worried: „don’t tell me you didn’t ..you know.. perform?“
Exen´tor grabbed the imp by his head, and threw him headfirst to the nearest wall.
„I’ll have you know you bloody imp that I did probably indeed perform excellently and that all of my bedmates have been astounded by my prowess.“
Mesfer scraped his face of the wall, „yeah I don’t wonder, I mean considering how skinny and weakly you look like, one fears that you would break apart with the first“..
„ENOUGH “Exen’tor shouted as he jumped up and charged madly towards the imp.
Halfway across the cave Exen’tor realized that he had , without thinking done what the imp wanted.
In his rush to attack Mesfer he had woken Sira’dreth by throwing her to the cave wall.
She was now tied up in the hide they had both been using and looking bewildered at Exen’tor.
„Ex? What was that?“
Exen’tor fumbled, tried to explain but was stopped in his tracks by Sira’dreth that coughed looked away and said:„ maybe you should cover yourself just a bit.“
Exen’tor looked at himself, gasped and quickly found all of his clothes around the cave.
He hastily dressed and confronted Sira’dreth. She was still under that hide, looking at the ceiling.
„You can dress know“, he almost whispered,„ I’ll just go outside and gather some wood.“ He then turned towards Mesfer who was drawing demonic images on a cave wall come on useless do something worthwhile for a change.
Mesfer growled and took a last peek at Sira’dreth before hopping after his master.
„You slimy pervert he“ said to exen’tor,„ I never thought you had it in you , but I guess after all you’re just a mortal like the rest of us.“
„Shut up you bastard “Exen’tor half yelled angrily.
Mesfer jumped on exen’tors head and whispered in his ear.
„So come on… give me all the dirty details.“
Exen’tor picked him off and threw him to a tree.
But Mesfer didn’t let that stop him.„ Did she moan? Did she yell? Did she turn on fire and told you that you had betrayed her and tried to kill you? or is that all in the past now.“
Mesfer stopped and looked at Exen’tor.
Suddenly his face turned from joy to terror.
„Uh oh“
Exen´tor literally burned with black fires and in a small area around him all was covered with shadows.
„I.TOLD.YOU. TO .SHUT .UP!“
The fire burned.

„Where is Mesfer? “Sira’dreth asked when Exen´tor came carrying a bundle of dead twigs.
„Dead“ Exen´tor answered casually as he threw the bundle on the floor near the fireplace.
Sira’dreth took a handful of twigs and set them on fire.
For a minute she was content with watching the fire burn away the twigs.
Exen´tor who had been gathering his things in his backpack stood by for a while before finally breaking the silence.
„Listen Sira about last night“, he began.
She smiled kindheartedly and interrupted kindly:„ yeah that was wonderful.“
Exen´tor blushed and fumbled, so you mean we actually….
„Actually what?“
„you know“… Exen’tor didn’t know how to put it so he switched into his formal way of talking. He took a deep breath and spurted the sentence out of himself:
„I am to believe then that last night had ….an intercourse.“
Sira´dreth stared at him for a moment.
And then burst into laughter.
She laughed so hard she keeled over and rolled around with laughter.
Tears ran down her cheeks and it truly had been years since she laughed with such joy.
She finally calmed down enough to stutter her answers through the laughs to explain to Exen’tor as he stood there, broken with shame.
„Oh my dear Exen’tor ehheem I knew I shouhuhuldn’t have made the wihihine so strong. You really hehe don’t remember anything do you?“
„No I can’t say I do.“
„Hehehe well I can tell you that nothing like that happened between us.
I mean for flames sake we’re Elfs , not … she waved her hands around looking for the correct word, „humans.“
„You mean that we didn’t…“
„Of course not you idiot, we just drank more than we should have and fell asleep.
Next time I’ll give you water instead of wine, you lightweight.“
Exen’tor had already picked up his backpack and said, truly embarrassed:„ I think we should be moving on.“
„oh don’t be such a Sillypoke.“
„Sillypoke?“
„Yep I just made that word just for you.“
„Sillypoke?“
„yeah, don’t be one.“
Sira’dreth picked up her backpack calmed down the flame and walked out of the cave, looking for the road.
„Come on then“, she said anxiously and floated up in the air to get a better view.
Exen’tor was left behind as he slowly started moving forward, muttering:
„ sillypoke?“

Up in the air she was once again at home.
Mizra floated in the higher reaches of the sky with her wings, occasionally fluttering them to keep the altitude.
Where is the arena she asked the kobolds through the constant wind up there.
Ku who was the only one who wasn’t almost frozen due to the altitude managed to stutter: „down …g..ggggo dd-down.“
Mizra applied, and withdrew her wings instantly and pummeled towards the earth.
They went through the clouds, cold mist stinging the kobold’s skin.
Mizra spotted the arena, a large ring stone construct in the middle of the forest.
She changed her heading towards the middle of the arena and prepared her landing.
„Prepare for emergency landing guys!“ She yelled as they neared the arena.
„Emergency?“ the kobolds somehow sung in unison.
She crashed in the middle of the packed arena. Where two troll and a Tauren had been fighting for their lives moments before.
She used the same way as before, using pure magic and frost nova to reduce her fall.
The effect was that a sudden ice formed on more than half the arena.
Mizra however didn’t spent time in reducing or hardening the ice.
She stood up with wings spread and asked loudly to all directions: „which one of you bastards is the king?“
most plans are critically flawed by their own logic.a failure at any step will ruin everything after it.