jahhá. þá er maður kominn úr sumarfríi og sumir augljóslega farnir að sakna sögunnar, þar á meðal ég.
ég plana að ég komist í það að enda sögunna þetta skólaár en það er aldrei að vita með þessa sögu hún spinnur alltaf upp á sig.
allvega ég vil benda á part1 hjá gisla30 hérna fyrir neðan, óeðlilega fyndið handrit býst ég við sem geristí wow.

enjoy

A devilminded dream

24th chapter

Journeys and consequences

Journeys have many reasons and missions, and your actions on your journey sometimes echo through your footsteps.
As the gatekeepers and Ankthar set out for the goblin city of booty bay the birds of messages flew around the world, from one corner to the other.
For there are other powers at work in the world the gatekeepers and their enemies.
The alliance, frail and failing as it was, was suddenly painfully aware that none of their strategies considered and underground attack by fire spewing wyrms.
the blood elves were blamed for the attack on Ironforge And the dwarfs locked up the city for the weeks to come in in order to investigate any inside help in the matter.
Frostwind and Xarock managed to escape the city in order to avert any difficult questions about a certain blood elf mage, and had traveled somewhere north.
But the real threat came from powers far less public and yet not yet unknown to the world .
The blackrock spire shook violently in the endless rage of Ragnaros as he roared in anger of the failed plan.
And in yet another corner of the world three dark figures spoke in a world of their own.
“This changes nothing!” One of them roared,slamming his fist on a nearby table.
“Have sense ,nightwalker” a female figure reasoned, “he has already assembled two of his comrades, a feat we should not underestimate.
He has convinced the dnak’talos sisters not an easy feat if you ask me and has destroyed on of the most powerful creature on the plane, someone we could not take out even if we worked together.
Yet we have no reason to believe that he can stop the plan, the male figure spoke again.”
The third figure considerably shorter and squeakier, said as reasonably low pitched as he could: “he found the other two,,,,,”
A chuckle from the tall male stopped him in his tracks.
“What is it that you find amusing in all of this?”
The male chuckled a bit, coughed a bit, and then said,”nothing master gnome, squeak I mean carry on.”
“As I was saying, he found the other two with relative ease I would presume that has someone to guide him towards his associates and …….”
Now the female figure had burst into laughter and the male tried to support himself on her shoulder as he roared: “I’m sorry I just can’t bear this.”
The female raised herhand and formed a mouth with her fingers and said as squeakily as she could,
“He found the other two with relative ease.”
The male did the same and though his voice was not as squeaky as the female voice he managed to hold his own on the act.
I “would presume he as someone to guide him, sandy sells seashells by southshore.”
Even in the magical darkness you could see the gnome shake with anger.

As the laughter died out the female excused herself: “sorry great dawnwaker but could you possibly change your voice into something, I don’t know, darker?”
The dawnwaker coughed angrily uttered some squeaky words, and then spoke again with a demonic voice that shook the air as each word sounded like the end of the world: “better? “
He didn’t wait for a reply and continued: “As I was saying : I would presume the gatekeepers are gettingsome kind of an outside help , someone not in our field of knowledge , which leaves frightenly few and powerful, a lso theya re somehow enchanged, in more ways than just by illidan’s hand.”
Nightwalker coughed and spoke once again in full seriousness:” I do not believe we are threatened by these blood elves, although they share our enemy their goal has nothing to do with ours.
They wish to run away from this world and leave it to the ghouls.
But if they concern you so greatly dear daykeeper I will stall them on their path.
To get to wisim they need get through the desert of the abyssal sands in tanaris.
I will delay them as i can.”
“And kill them if need be? “Daykeeper asked curiously.
Nightwalker smiled in the darkness.
“I am the walker of the night of our age. It is my job to bring our dawn to the world by any means necessary .”
Dawwaker smiled too: “and mine to wake the world to our revolution and lead the people through the troubled times as hope returns to our world.”
Day keeper held out her hands and finished the ritual.
“As it is mine to keep our rekindled hope in the golden day of our order when the misgivings of the night and the courage of the dawn is kept aloft to show the world our perfect order.”
And together they chanted: “And thus the circle ends and the snake bites his tail, and our world will be complete.”
And their little world was filled with darkness and silence as they disappeared from the corner of the world.
The nightwalker had been activated, the plan had gone too far to stop, and the order of the silver circle did not know defeat.
In their eyes victory was mere moments away.

In another part of the world considerably greener , hotter and in general ,livelier, Ankthar had just roared in his self sufficient and courteous rage,
“Damn those beast to damnation, damnation I say,” He sputtered as he stomped the gropund where the gryphons had been tied a day before.
“Damnations I say and mean every syllable of it, I only wish that I would been left to the matter.then these beasts would not have had a thought of escape.”
“Ankthar”, Exen’tor stated lightly, “you tied those gryphons. “
“Ah but if I wouldn’t have been interrupted by you people and your crazy-power hungry-traitorous- half-elf rescuing those gryphons would have been so tied up they couldn’t even chew a gnome without feeling restrained.”
Exen’tor who didn’t quite get the metaphor turned pussled towards the other pair who had after their warm and friendly reunion turned to their usual habit of biting each other heads off.
“You carry your own damned stuff you gas breath”, sira’dreth hissed violently at mizra.
“Afraid a couple of my treasures will hurt your back deary ? not my fault you didn’t have the mind to bring any of the stuff that was up there, and you shouldn’t be calling me a gas breath miss catch-on-fire.”
“I will not be your pack mule „deary“, and I simply respect other beings privacy, I have morals unlike some people .”
“Really? We met a gnome who might prove other wise.”
Sira’dreth reddened even more if possible and stuttered in rage and embarrassment: “what happened between me and Frostwind was purely….”
“PEOPLE! “ Exent’tor yelled in an attempt at order.
“ELF!” Ankthar shot right back.
Exen’tor ignored him, “we need stop this, this is getting us nowhere, fast.”
“Mizra and Sira distribute the treasures amongst you two and keep the things you like to keep.
The rest we’ll leave behind.”
Some muffled disagreement about the value of the treasures they’d have to leave was uttered by mizra but exen’tor let it slide.

“Come on you” Exen’tor said after about an hour burdened with his own treasures.
“We must make as most haste through this jungle “he said decisively . And with that in mind the party took off.
The journey should take only about a month, but these are treacherous times and even more treacherous lands.
With a flash in their eyes three creatures withdrew into the shadows of a massive tangle tree and if listened closely on e could hear them whisper in unison: “diesa whall be mora than anough.die wallses o’tha arensis will beh pahnted in thar blood.”
most plans are critically flawed by their own logic.a failure at any step will ruin everything after it.