jámm var í einhverju skrifistuði og ákvað að gera bara tvo kafla fyrst það gerist það mikið núna.

enjoy

Twenty first chapter A flaw

They clashed.
Mizra with her deadly ice blades and spells and the trolls with a blood rage in their eyes.
Somewhere in the middle of the steps they met, the trolls jumping towards Mizra with their spears and swords. Mizra paused froze the first two and then jumped up towards the next, her right hand forward.

in thin air she stabbed the first in his chest ,used his bodyweight to spin around over the falling body onto the next two that were quickly sliced by this whirlwind of icy blades.
She landed whirled in an unnatural way, but her attacks were blocked by the many troll spears.
She fought a lost battle after that, no matter how she twirled and moved beyond natural comprehension the trolls defended blocked and countered.
After only a few seconds of this, she left her right side unguarded. One of the trolls seized the opportunity and struck her hard in the chest with his spear.

For a second it seemed as if she had been struck dead, but then she looked at the attacking troll with a n unearthly smile and screamed. And with the scream came icy fog ,so thick that no troll was able to see through it.
But they heard. They heard Mizra as she ran up the steps and slashed all those who stood in her way.
They felt her icy blades as she cut through them with ease but they didn’t see her or any of her companions as they ran through the trolls as if they weren’t there.
The fog was enchanted by magic and Mizra and the rest saw everything as clearly as in daylight.
The trolls on the steps went into complete chaos and began attacking everything that moved around them. Incidentally, their own teammates.
Mizra burst out of the fog, nearing the top.
On the top were two trolls and one of the Naga captains of gehennans.

Mizra showed no signs of slowing down, and did in fact seem to increase in speed.
As she reached the top she jumped at the naga with both blades and a ice bolt in place. But the naga easily resisted the bolt and countered her attack with an attack of his own. With a swing of his right hand he stabbed her through her chest.
„Foolisssh“ he said as water trickled down his hands.
He looked at the water dumbfounded and then looked back at mizra’s face as it showed a wicked smile.
Mizras body exploded into tiny ice nails.
Or more like mizras replica exploded.

Before they left the shelter of the guard house she’d made an identical ice replica of herself.
She had then been both controlling it and stealthily sneaking up the temple walls.
And as the replica exploded and killed the naga, she stood behind them with a frozen smile.
The trolls cowered and rolled away from the ice nails but were still pierced quite badly. The one with the tiger hides wrapped around him dropped something ball like as he rolled his way to some safety.
Mere seconds after mizra’s initial appearance Exen’tor and Ankthar burst up to the top of the steps.

At first things seemed to be all right. Their plan had worked perfectly. Mizra had taken care of the first one and caused them to flee in surprise. And then exen’tor and Ankthar had come , gambling with fate that Mizra had already frozen all enemies in place.
But she hadn’t. She stood ther with a frozen face, as if she had been paralyzed by some kind of unimaginable terror.
At first Exen’tor couldn’t understand why but then he felt that familiar tug in his heart. An aura of darkenss, hate and disgust slammed its way into his soul beckoning him to give up his body and soul.
He could only utter out the words as he fell onto all fours but he stuttered them under his breath in pure disgust and spite: sw-sword-d-devil!
The troll with the tiger hide was quick to run towards the ball that lay on the floor of the temple. He grabbed it and it became apparent that it was a human head.
One that had been long dead. One that still held the wry smile of sworddevil.

Like a weapon the troll held the head out towards exen’tor and closed slowly on him.
The other troll, clad in a silk like armor began moving towards mizra prepared with a web in her hands, when one of her hands was abtrubtly shot off.
Ankthar stood near the steps with his gun in hand, already reloading.
The troll screamed and then began charging towards Ankthar,her remaining hand leading the way.
MES-MESFER! Exen’tor managed to yell before he was nearly consumed by sworddevil’s aura.

Mesfer was quick to act and screamed with resolve: I’VE GOT THE CHIPS before jumping towards the charging troll blazing with fire.
He jumped towards the troll evidently trying to dive it, but the troll simply grabbed Mesfer, unaffected by the lowly fire ,encased him with spider web and then threw him to the side like a ball.
Another shot erupted and this one nearly cleaved the troll in half. The troll looked at the hole and then smiled.

He reached his hands ton the sky and said something in a tongue to horrible to have a name, and his wounds began revitalizing. The stump of a hand even began to grow bigger and bigger.
Ankthar tried desperately to reload.as quickly as he could but wasn’t quick enough.
A ball of web shoot towards him, encased him and threw him off balance down the steps where he was out of sight.

ANKTHAR! Exen’tor screamed but was then kicked in the back by the troll with the tiger hide.
He stepped on exen’tors back enjoying the fact he couldn’t move:„ me name be thekal high priest of tha tiger aspect, I be your jailman for a time while you see our lord come and kill all of you.“
„Bastard“ exen’tor thought, for he wanted to save any energy he had left.
The troll put the smiling head in front of Exen’tor.

„Hello there popkins“ sworddevil said confident.
„Popkins?“ exen’tor asked weakly.
Sworddevil shrugged as much as a severed head can shrug, and said: „I find it appropriate.“
„Aren- aint you supos-supposed to be invincible?“ Exen’tor asked mockingly.
Sworddevil frowned, „there was a little flaw in my plan but that’s all been worked out, when the time is right I will leave this shell and return to my glorious lord. that should give you enough power to take care of these cultists.“
So- so- we are your- puppets“ Exen’tor asked now quite angry.
„In a manner of speaking but we don’t really need you, take my word, things are about to get really hot in here“.

Exen’tor was about to ask what he meant when a snakelike creature slid his way to them , took up sworddevil’s head and threw it a few meters back.

„Ahh exssscellent even more speciemntsss“, he said and clapped together his „hands“.
„But we need no more right now„ he continued and turned back towards the wall, „she is all we need.“
The wall opened like a door and revealed a chamber.
It was an open area and you could see the beautiful green jungle and the startling towers. But in the middle of it, tied to stone of a perfect square, hung Sira’dreth, the purpose of all who were inside.
Twelve trolls danced around her locked in some kind of a trance.

„It isss only a matter of time now hakkar said victorious, after only a few hoursss all will be complete and our lord will seize this world as his own.“

second chapter The rule of fear and love.

Whatever happens I’ll save them. whatever happens I’ll come to their aid. Whatever happenes….. I will reunite us, bring us to the forgotten glory.
And should I have to sacrifice everything that will be that.

These words had been singing in his mind in the past months.
And now he saw that until now they had been empty. Mere shadows of their real meaning.
If he was to save sira he would have to sacrifice everything he had.

„May the light save me“he said as he reached inside himself and let sworddevils evil aura burst through.
More than hundred, more than thousand, more than million voices screamed in his mind.
They bore signs of despair, hate fear, anquish, pain and sufferings beyond normal comprehension, they bore witness to the fact that inside every single member of the scource, the former owner of the body was trapped in nightmare as he had slain his own friends, families and kinsmen.

They revealed to him the hell he was about to march in willingly.

He did not falter, he did not stop he didn’t show any signs of weakness as he let the corruption consume him, as he regained his power.
A dark laughter sounded in his head.
„NO! this is as far as I go“ he said and he cut off any more corruption through sheer force of will.
The attacks on his mind were relentless and he couldn’t take much of it.
But he wouldn’t need any more than a few seconds.
A blastwave of corrupted power erupted from him nearly throwing the aspect of the tiger down the temple walls.

„WHAT !?“ squeeked hakkar,
„YOU DIDN’T“… swordevil said with a strange sign of surprise.
„Exen’tor.. “Mesfer said with awe.

He rose up his skin black and devilish green his hair blazing with blue flares.
„Impossible“ hakkar said with unbelieving eyes.
And with orbs dark with power that hadn’t been witnessed in years unknown Exen’tor looked upon hakkar with a face of pure of the purest hate and power.
As he saw Mizra lifting her head he made a decision.
This would be his place of sacrifice.

Sira’dreth woke up.

What she saw was beyond any nightmarish imagination.
That being.. it looked like exen’tor but still somehow not.
And then it said with a voice she could never forget words she never wanted to remember.
„SIRA. DON’T WORRY JUST LET IT HAPPEN.“
An aura of darkness began swirling around him creating creaks in the temple and suffocating most sounds.
IT’S FOR THE BESt,GO ON AND STAY……ITS FOR THE BEST!
THINK ABOUT MIZRA……..STAY..

She couldn’t believe it.

She wouldn’t believe it.

How could she believe it?

Yet it was true, the voice had been right. It had told her the truth.
They were trying to kill her.
Probably because of her power. She had been the weakest and now when she had any power they wouldn’t have her.
They wouldn’t take her in.
they only wanted a pet they could make fun of.
They didn’t need a powerful ally.

She couldn’t be loved.
she couldn’t be wanted.
she couldn’t be needed.
First because of lack of power and now because of the magnitude.
A tear sizzled on her chin as she looked at hakkar and a wave of hatred washed over her.
There was the cause, and yet just the effect.
She made a decision.

A resolve.

A rule.

Exen’tor fell down no longer surrounded by the aura but to sira’dreth that meant little.
They would all die. First them, then the world.
„Let it burn“ she said.
„Let it burn because of me!“
Her body changed, transformed. Became something beyond.

Lava became her muscles . rock became her bones, power became her mind.
The trolls around her cowered before the heat. The chains melted but she stayed aloft.
She didn’t know how she did it and it didn’t matter, she could do it. That was all.

She floated down, looked at the incoming trolls, clad in hide and silk and said with molten rock solid voice that spoke with outmost rage and fury: „I won’t let you this not ever not NOW!“

They attacked her blindly and threw themselves at her. she spun around and sliced them with her fiery hands as if they were made of butter. Two high priests down in a second.
She stared hard at Hakkar who was charging her with spells on his lips, and said with the same hateful voice:„ your plans are all FAILING and don’t know HOW.“

hakkar threw a spell at her which she resisted without a problem.
she muttered some words of power, threw a fireball at hakkar and then cycled around him at incredible speed, blasting him on all sides with fire.
she was so fast the only time you could see her was when she slowed for a second to blast hakkar with fire.

hakkar was normally pretty unaffected by fire but the level and the magnitude of the blasts were to great for the great blood god. He screamed in rage and paina dark bellowing scream that would leave most mortals stunned.

But sira’dreth wasn’t finished. She jumped up high kicked hakkar in the face and stabbed him in the shoulder with her right hand on his way down and kept it there, pinning him to the ground.
„I follow this RULE now my mind has been CLEARED.“ She raised her left hand and looked at exen’tor ,stunned in awe and fear, with tears sizzling in her eyes.
If you can’t be LOVED“ she said obviously referring to Exen’tor .
She then looked at hakkar with no mercy in the relentless fire of her eyes.
Be feared“ she spat out with disgust and rage as she punched hakkars face into the ground and off the body ending the plans and the conspiracies of the blood god.
The roof of the temple shattered by the force.
most plans are critically flawed by their own logic.a failure at any step will ruin everything after it.