enn einn kaflinn.
frekar langur miðað við hvað að það gerist eiginlega ekkert í honum. samt abra svona venjulega langur.

allavega
enjoy

Eighteenth chapter
Exen’tor raised himself after the fall .the sound of some kind of a high pitched bell had shocked him so much that he had fallen to the floor clutching his ears.
For a moment he was sure that it was some kind of a scream but he quickly shook the notion away. Any creature capable of creating such miserable noise had to be in too much pain to imagine.
He was limping from his own pain, holding a particularly nasty wound on his right side.
he counted four broken ribs, at least seventeen twisted muscles, a possible skull fracture and a broken left hand.

He was walking in a dimly lit hallway that had been the only way out of the hellhole he had landed in.
The only lighting was the rare torch and his own magical fire.
At first he had been using a lot brighter fire but then some kind of an energy of a horrible magnitude had shaken his senses. After that he hadn’t dared to have any more fire than he could barely see.
For a few minutes he walked in the increasingly colder hallway.

Then somewhere far up ahead a ray of light shone as a beacon of hope to the lost Exen’tor.
Limping, he ran towards it and saw the ray came from a hole in the ceiling that had for some reason broken, or as became clear as he neared the hole, shattered.
It was now colder than ever and its effects were showing all around Exen’tor.
He now had to be wary not to slip as ice covered the entire hallway.
He had a slight idea about what had happened but it was by most normal standards impossible.
Even at the peak of her powers in Draenor had she only been able to create a limited ice field for a limited time which always left her exhausted.
But this one seemed to stretch for hundreds of meters and obviously had outlived its normal two minutes.

He reached the hole, looked up and fell backwards with shock.
Before him was snakelike creature that had obviously bashed the hole in a hopeless attempt to flee its fate.
On its face was a scream of terror and fright frozen with a dark blue hue.
On its forehead however seemed to be a small tiny hole where the skin was so dark blue it could easily been mistaken for a complete midnight black.
Exen’tor stared at the creature trying to find some kind of a logical reason for its death.
Frost had obviously killed it but frost in such a concentrated amount that it was by all theories impossible.

A theory he once heard of a complete frost flashed through his mind but he shook it away remembering that it had been determined impossible the council of Kirin Tor after years of researches by the city’s most talented wizards.
He pulled his right back, realizing that it was freezing on the floor.
He moved a bit away of the creature, and began chanting with both his hands working with magical seals.
Slowly he began levitating up through the hole with his eyes closed in concentration.
When he feeled like he was over the hole and over a safe place for landing he opened his eyes and for the second time fell to the floor in shock.

This time the landing was a lot harder and he had no time to sit idly by to sit in awe over his discover, for the ice in this room was a lot colder than the one beneath.
Now having to deal with frost burns on his hands he quickly stood up and jumped around and blew his hands while nudging them together.
Shaking with cold he clutched together and walked towards Mizra.

Or what looked a lot like Mizra.

Standing there looking up in some weird, nearly religious kind of way mizra stood with her hands outstretched to both sides, bathed in a blue light that seemed to radiate from herself.
She was levitating a few centimeters from the ground and spun slowly around.
Instead of her normal red, blue color she was now completely blue.
Exen’tor came near her, taking one step at a time.
He stretched out his right hand and took hold of Mizra’s and whispered softly: „Mizra?“

Mizra seemed to wake up, opened and focused her eyes to Exen’tor.
Or what would pass for eyes in her current anatomy.
Blue orbs of power shone with anger and hate towards Exen’tor and a dark blue orb began to form above her.
Exen’tor felt his life energy fade away. He fell to his knees and looked at Mizra with begging eyes, knowing that whatever was happening he couldn’t handle it in his current situation.
„Mizra“ he screamed, pleading.

She seemed to notice him for the first time and her eyes looked at him with compassion and care.
The orb dissipated. And suddenly the energy flow was reversed.
Exen’tor felt life return to him.
His broken ribs, his twisted muscles, his head was fixed and his lefty hand was fully healed.
At the same time the ice began melting seemingly running towards Mizra.
Exen’tor let go and Mizra lifted her hands towards the sky behind the stone ceiling.
All the ice melted and left behind an abundance of steam that flew towards mizra covering her so that even Exen’tor couldn’t see her.

The steam quickly dispersed or was sucked into Mizra and after a few seconds she stood there over the kneeling Exen’tor for a moment before she fell down like a piece of cloth.
Exen’tor rushed over her and took hold of her. Mizra he said in a urging tone and shook her lightly.
He continued shaking her for a few seconds or until she seemed to regain consciousness.

„Exen’tor?“ She asked weakly.
„Its okay, relax can you tell me what happened here?“
Suddenly her eyes were fully open and she seemed to be in a lot of hurry to get up.
„VEXINOR where is he?!?!“
Exen’tor stopped her and held her weakened body down.
„Relax there isn’t anyone alive in here except us.“
„The trolls….?“
„All dead, and I don’t think that it was because of something they ate“.

Mizra smiled a weak smile, and then looked puzzled around.
„But I was hit… that troll ..he killed me, there is now way I could have survived what he did.“
„I don’t know what happened. I just found you lying here.“
She looked at him suspiciously. „What happened to you after you fell down?“
he raised her up.
„A troll came down to make sure I was dead. Mesfer fell in the fight, can you walk?“
„I think so“ she said and walked a few uneasy steps.
„It’s a pity he died I was just waiting for a chance to throw him in some trolls mouth “ she said sarcastically with a grim smile on her face.

Exen’tor laughed and then changed his posture and his eyes hardened to the determination he always wore.
„Come on he said urging.“
He ran towards the big door at the end of the hallway.
As Mizra ran through the utterly destroyed hallway she couldn’t help but wonder:
What in the name of the northrend glacier had happened.

She finally succumbed to the pain.
She swam through the darkness of her own mind, battling her nightmares , fighting off her memories and somewhere in the darkness she found him again.

She didn’t know how she knew that this being was a he she just did.
She approached that inner darkness of her heart and said half heartedly: „h-hello?“
An eye opened although it could not be seen.
He raised his body not really that big, only about half her size.

A gravelly voice said with the confidence of one asking a question knowing the answer he’s going to get: „are you now ready to know the truth?“
most plans are critically flawed by their own logic.a failure at any step will ruin everything after it.