ekki mikið að segja er að vinna í að taka saman fyrst kaflana

enjoy

Seventeenth chapter fall of fire

The troll exploded into icecubes before mizras out stretched hand.
She looked around the corridor at the frightened trolls.
I don’t have time for this she thought, and gathered up power in her right palm.
„FROZEN“,,she began but was abruptly interrupted an incredibly quick troll with sliths for eyes, who grabbed her right hand.

„No mooress ,elf womaaansss, ya’ll notsss kill any more of ma brethrensss.“
„That’s what you think“,Mizra said, created blade of ice coming from her left backhand and tried to stab the trolls head.
But the troll somehow rolled away ignoring simple facts about how the body can move and rolled away from the blood elf.

„Ssshees a sssneaky one she issss“ he said and Mizra noticed that his tongue was split in two.
„Aspect of snake I presume“ Mizra stated.
„High priest venoxsssis at your service“ the troll answered and bowed a little.
Two arrows flew directly at mizras head but splintered one meter away from her just like the rest of them.
Mizra gave a little smile, and said with an innocent voice: „icy blade.“
A blade grew on her backhand exactly like the one on her left.
She put herself in a combat position.
Frozen armor she whispered and solid ice began attaching to her skin.
She then jumped at the troll and stabbed at his head.

Venoxis somehow dodged at an impossible angle and somehow lengthened his neck and bit her in her right shoulder, but had to draw back when he felt that her skin was diamond hard and ice cold to touch. Yet he managed to break through that armor of hers.
Mizra landed and took hold of her aching shoulder, the armor protected her from damage but it still hurts when someone nearly crunches your shoulder.

What kind of force ,she thought, that armor can withstand a bit from a raptor. yet he nearly broke it.
She repaired the armor with additional ice and posed herself. This time she would let him charge blindly.

And so he did. Mizra soon found herself on the defense, parrying vexonis wild and unpredictable attacks.
They consisted of sudden headbursts as he tried to bite her in vital spots and just as sudden attacks with knifes as he tried to stab her.
This was a spectacular battle, the sheer speed and ferocity was incredible and left the spectating trolls stupefied.
With every attack came a counter and with every counter came dodge.

And even though they seemed to have gotten themselves into an impossible situation they somehow managed to get out of it and attack with more ferocity than before.
Mizra landed and shot up towards venoxis that started immediately dodging the obvious attack but was unprepared for the ice blast that came to his torso.

He barely dodged but was obviously hurt.
He landed several feet and for a few seconds there was a pause in the fight.
Venoxis breathed heavily, holding the gaping wound.
He ex- and in haled and then screamed loudly with crazed eyes: „HAKKAR!!!!“, and shot forward with even more blood rage than before.
Mizra had never encountered such frenzy, if she had been a seasoned warrior she may have had a possibility of countering such a bloodcraze but she was a mage. Trained for a long range battle, she couldn´t handle this.

And under such a heavy assault she couldn’t focus enough to prepare any spells.
One after another she took a hit through her previously impenetrable armor.
The wounds weren’t deep but the daggers were obviously covered with poison and she could feel the paralyzing effects spread throughout her body.
Within minutes she couldn’t move ,she knew that, she had to act but how could one act while under endless attacks from a crazed foe

Her armor was breaking like it was made of class, and if any of the trolls would have shot her she wouldn’t have had any change to stop the arrows.
She was completely defenseless and dying.
And then in the midst of darkness the words of hope echoed in her ears, singing a silent tune in her head.
Five symbols of power
She grapped venoxis incoming right hand
Five symbols of fall
She blocked and grapped the left
Five symbols of magic
She headbutted the incoming head, staggering venoxis for a few paces.
And in unison with the voice in her head she said with her eyes gleaming with raw magical power:
and the meaning of it all
She felt the power doubling and racing through her veins with awesome speed and might.
Venoxis shouted furiously and jumped right back at her
Concentrating, she created a barrier of ice and frost between the two of them, waited for venoxis to land on it and stop dead on it, and then jumped right back at the staggering troll with icebolts in both hands.
She thrust the bolts to the troll’s chest at the expense of an opening. She hit him on both sides of his chest, wounding him fatally.
But venoxis took his chances to and bit her in the neck, and sliced two gaping wounds on her chest.

Now they were both mortally wounded.
Or so it seemed.

Mizra fell back to a column coughing up quite the dose of blood on the floor realizing that this could very well be it to her traveling days.
She looked up with the consolation that she did at least kill one of the high priest.
But what stared back at her was something else.
Gone was the shell of troll as Vexinor had transformed into a horrible hybrid of a snake and a troll. With two tiny hands etched on the end like a spear.

All his wounds had gone , not a scratch was left he stood there in front of her as if seeing her in the first time.
Mizra was angry; she knew she shouldn’t be angry, anger w as a stupid way to feel at the time of her dead. But she felt it and she was angry oh so heavenly angry.

That troll had just disregarded her final sacrifice as it hadn’t been anything just by transforming into some ugly worm.
She was so angry that she nearly didn’t feel it when Venoxis stabbed her through.
He ruptured the heart, slashed her spine and crushed her lungs.
She was doomed so much was clear to her fading consciousness.

But she was still angry.
Her head slumped down, a clear indication of her demise.
And for a second Mizra seemed all but dead.
But then as suddenly as a thunder from a clear summer sky Mizra spring up looking directly at the high priest, not with glistening or gleaming eyes but orbs of pure power and energy.
The temperature dropped.

A strange, tall and unrecognizable creature walked towards her.
Its head was that of a human, but its hands were those of a troll the rest seemed to be collected around her and there, some seemed moldy and some seemed fresh.
An abomination if there ever was one, except abominations didn’t smile.
This one wore a smug smile under its weathered hat.
And it was that smile that reminded her of someone, something.

„We meet again fair elf“, sworddevil said with his grin up to his would be ears.
„You“she spat out,„ I thought i´d killed you!?“
„Why yes you did but you see“ he said as he picked up a purple stone from his backpack,„ the benefits of being the lich kings chosen one is that I cant be killed in spirit. Burn me, freeze me, drown me, slice me , smash me, i´ll always be back and i´ll always be the best.“
He began to olace the stones in some kind of an order around her while he talked , but always kept his wide grin in view.

„What does the lich king have to do with this? “
„Why he’s the main driving force behind this, he’s the one who found you, after all crazy troll cultist aren’t as good as finding people as you might think.“
„But why is he doing this? what does he gain in supporting these people?“

„People!? People is a big overstatement regarding these… monsters, he banded his hand to two of the troll sentries who paid no heed to sworddevils statements.
But we needed each other, my lord knew where you were and these guys had the means to get to you. We have been rather .. unfortunate while dealing with you gatekeepers.“
„What? Why are you tracking us?“

“ You really don´t know do you?“ He said almost sympathetic and then continued moving the stones in a semi circle with his conceited smile, „well all the better for me then I don’t need to spend my time to listen to you how it wont work.
I am sworddevil and I never fail!“
„Didn’t you just say that you failed getting my companions..“

„SILENCE!“ He looked over the stones and and seemed quite pleased.
„Very well lets begin the ascencion! “He said and muttered a few untelligble words.
„The stones sprung to life and positioned themselves on various heights and glowed frantically with a dead purple glow.“
„What’s this?“ She asked, growing helplessly scared.

„This my dear, is your ascension to our glorious ranks so you can tell us everything about your little secret before you are sacrificed to whatever god it is they worship.
But how does it.„
Sworddevil muttered some words and the stones shot their beams towards various points on sira’dreths body.
At first nothing happened.
„Don’t ya worry “he said with a grin, „we’ve shortened the procedure it will only take a few hours from now.“

Then she felt the pain.
She screamed.
And her screams were heard throughout the citadel.
To the crazed mizra, the forsaken exen’tor and the hopeless Ankthar her painful screams were heard through out the city.

„The only drawback is“, sworddevil added with a grin, „is that the procedure is a lot more painful than before.“
most plans are critically flawed by their own logic.a failure at any step will ruin everything after it.