Fourteenth chapter battle of awakening part two

Jeklik jumped away, with awe and fright in his face.
The potent but pitiful blood elf had suddenly changed into something….horrible.
Jeklik let out a low pitched squeek. The sound waves echoed and brought him information of something horrible.

One glistening glowing green eye was staring at her. The face, deformed with anger and hate looked as if ready to burst, the left half mutated into utter darkness.
The left half of the chest was also mutated and bulged out of the robes, his left hand had completely changed into something that looked like a bears hand. Only darker.
All across the visible skin, cracks broke the surface, showing a devilish green fire under the skin.

This devilish metamorphosed figure was still blind on one eye but jeklik somehow believed that the green eye could see more than enough of its surroundings.
She raised a hand and a staff formed from the air an exact replica of the staff exen’tor had broken before.

She crouched down; face forward and the staff raised readily behind her back.
She was ready.

And so was the demon.

They charged against each other, Exen´tor with the hand at the ready, and jeklik with the staff.
The clashed at an incredible speed,weapons aiming a teach other’s heads.

Jeklik dodged to the left to avoid Exen´tors hand but when it looked like he would strike directly at him Exen´tor hand mutated into releasing an arch out of the hand striking jeklik directly.

The dark arc hit her directly on the head, blasting her to the next wall.
She hit the wall and the excruciating pain that followed almost paralyzed her.
But she didn’t have time for that as Exen´tor prepared a shadow bolt at the size of a shield with his left hand and struck it directly to jeklik with a horrendous punch .
She ducked at the last moment, rolling away from Exen´tor.

Exen´tors shadow bolt hit the wall.
The wall sundered under its force. It broke down, fell apart, smashed under the power of the shadow bolt. A man sized, ball like hole formed in the rock.

Jeklik wasn’t sure what to make of this monster that had been pretty much a pushover a minute ago.
But it knew what to make of her. It charged forward and jeklik raised her staff.
When it came to her she jumped and struck the head, then ducked down and dodge the coming attacks.
And so they fought.

Jeklik who was more nimble dodged exen’tors unpredictable attacks but felt that she couldn´t keep it up for long.
She jumped, ducked, rolled, and dived out of exen’tors way and tried to score some hits with her staff. But all to no avail.

Exen’tor seemed to shake all attacks off without a scratch,only pushed harder adter each strike she made.
Then at last she fumbled.
She jumped back to escape a particularly strong shadow bolt , but landed on a nibble, so she lost her balance and fell.

The demon didn’t falter but attacked her before she even touched the ground.
With his right normal hand he punched her in the stomach with inhuman force.
She was knocked to the wall and felt her ribcage break apart.

She coughed blood right before the left hand came with a fist and punched her straight in the face.
Her skull somewhat cracked and she knew her doom lay before her. Not even the regeneration factor could help her now.
She began to fall down but exen’tors right hand came right at her face and grabbed her.
Through fading consciousness she looked at exen’tor, into the gleaming fiery eyes and saw something behind the flame.
She screamed. Through fear and terror , through pain and looming death, through the broken jaw and collapsed lungs she screamed of all her might in utter terror of what she had seen.

Exen´tors hand some how exploded into the dark substance and her hand changed into the same thing as his left.
He prepared a shadow bolt, looked into jekliks screaming face and blasted the bolt off through his right hand.
The entire wall disappeared into dust and blood.

Exen’tor staggered around in the darkness.
„IT IS DONE, NOW CHANGE BACK“, He said with as soft a voice a demon can give.
„NO!“ he screamed back as if denying himself.
„YOU. MADE . A. PROMISE!“

„AND YOU BELIEVE ME TO UPHOLD THAT? CAN’T YOU SEE WHAT YOU’RE MISSING. WE ONLY USED A PORTION OF OUR STRENGTH HERE. CONSIDER WHAT WE CAN ACCOMPLISH.“

„GET OUT OF MY BODY!“

„THIS IS MY BODY TOO AND ALSO HIS!“
„WHAT? WHOM ELSE!“

„NO MATTER, YOU WISH ME TO LEAVE AND I AM BOUND TO APPLY, .SO I SHALL LEAVE.“

With a ridiculous speed and apparent pain to Exen´tor the dark skin fled and was replaced by a normal one.
It confined into the spot where Mesfer joined Exen´tor and out jumped Mesfer apparently very angry.

„Bloody blood elf he muttered.“
„What did you say“ exen’tor said weakened and laying by the wall.
„I said bloody blood elf you imbecile! “Mesfer yelled at him, „why do you resist? You can still be in complete power of your own body! Illidan gave this gift to US, to be used, not feared.“

„I will not succumb to you level of darkness.“
„You mean your masters level.“
„Do not compare..“
„NO I won’t. you are a blood elf he’s a night elf, but what unites you two is your endless and eternal need, addiction, addiction for magic. He found the power of the demonic energy, why cant you? You blood elves are supposed to be hopelessly addicted! Why cant you just accept your fate and join me!“
„Do not forget who’s the master here!“

„And who is? You wouldn’t be alive if it weren’t for me!“
„Neither would you EXIST if it wasn’t for me!“
„Our fates are intertwined! why wont you see that?“

Exen’tor looked hard into the imps eyes and said: we should find a way out of here.
Mesfer sighed, looked down,and said dreadfully: „I fear my time on this plane is ending for now.“
„Wait I need you to…“
„Goodbye“, Mesfer said while disappearing and whispered just before he passed out of the existence of the plane: „father.“

Exen’tor sat there for a while and contemplated for a while on what had happened.
Finally he rose,weary of the possession, and blind on one eye.

But his other injuries had gone, his right hand had healed some time in the fight and the only reminder of the arrows were small holes in his robes.
He touched his right cheek and felt a smooth scar, the demonic healing factor wasn’t perfect after all.

He stood up, staggered forward in the darkness, and tried to find his bearings.
Somewhere far in the dark he saw a sudden light burst through.

„EXEN’TOR“: he screamed as Exen´tor fell through the trap door.
Ankthar raised his gun and shot while he screamed as if futilely trying to hit any troll that were presently focusing their fire on him.
Ankthar backed away to keep himself on the move, tears running down his cheeks and shooting as fast as he could.

Click.

He heard the sound of a trap going off and was to late to see a stone column swing his way from the ceiling.
He only managed to somehow magically shield himself before the column smashed him out of the corridor and into a empty space.

The last thing he saw was sprinkling snowflake flowing through the hole his body created.
most plans are critically flawed by their own logic.a failure at any step will ruin everything after it.