jájá ég er seinn en behold.það er ennþá föstudagur:)

held að ég sé búinn að ákveða á söguefni í keppnina.á að vera pínu forsaga fyrir frostwind
allavega
enjoy

Eleventh chapter

The discovery of a past

The Gryphons landed in a lush jungle covered valley. The trees were encumbered with fruits and creepers danced from them, moving in the wind. The relentless sun shone through the roof of leaves and created a sedating aroma of light green and thick air.
Jungle sounds came from around the party, a bird sang a beautiful song , a monkey screamed at a rival and somewhere a tiger was eating a delicious gorilla meal.

This was the jungle of stranglethorn vale.
And before them was the temple city of zul’gurub.
The party camped. It was nighttime and they had been fighting for what seemed like ages.
A camp was not perfected until it had a campfire and this camp wasn’t any different.
The flames were green and spew a soothing aroma of strengthening herbs.

„Nice fire Mizra“, Ankthar commented, didn´t know you had that in you.
Mizra blushed through her fair blue cheeks, „one tries to do his best I guess“ she answered.
„One thing i´ve been meaning to ask you, both of you actually. You keep reciting some rhyme or the other. What is the deal with that?“

Exen´tor was quite shocked as he hadn’t recited his rhyme for quite the while, and the last time he did so it was only a half of it.

„I don’t know about Exen´tor“, mizra quickly answered, „but those four lines have been flying around my head since I was sundered from the team.“

Five symbols of power
Five symbols of fall
Five symbols of magic
And the meaning of it all

„It wasn’t quite so easy with me though“ exen´tor commented.
„ I didn´t hear mine until I escaped from the Northrend glacier.
I was chained by both hands, with the five crystals around me sucking out my life force.
When I was held there, dying for the sake of the lich king, a man appeared in front of me. he was dressed in yellow robes with a hood so his face was beyond vision.
He didn´t say anything. He just stood there with his staff. But in my head a voice thundered eight lines that have never since left my mind.
Empowered by the poem I escaped.“

Exen´tor seemed to believe that that was the end of the discussion and began eating the delicious tiger steak.

But Ankthar was far from pleased:„ now hang on! That’s a plot full of holes! What’s your poem, and how does one simply escape from one of the most powerful being „alive“?“

Exen´tor looked at him as if he was a pestering bug that was annoying him before his well deserved sleep and than said quite powerfully:

Find out the truth of your fallen friends
Hurry; make haste, before evil makes amends
Discover the glory of the death kings fall
And uncover the meaning and the end of it all

„How I escaped is not for most people to know. And definitely not for you.“
Ankthar decided to let it go and even ignore the fact that those were only four lines, just to keep Exen’tor happy.
„Allright,“ Exen´tor said decisively, „we´ll have to plan our actions for tomorrow.“
He grapped a stick, and drew a square in the sand.

„Now, as far as I know there is a main temple in the middle of the capital, “he pointed to the middle,„ in there Hakkar is supposed to reside. What we have to focus on here is that this is not an assault. This is a rescue mission. We are not here to kill hakkar and “save the world”, we are here to get our friend back. There are guilds and alliances of heroes out there to take care of that.
We will have to move swiftly and stealthily, I hold no illusions of the dangers of zul’gurub, they will find out about us, but let us pray that it will not happen before we confirm Sira’dreths presence in there. If she is not there we will run away from here anyway we can.“

„But what if we come across one of them high priests? “Ankthar asked.
„Who are they? “Mizra asked curiously.

Ankthar breathed deeply and replied: „The four high priests of hakkar of the four prime aspects of the trollen gods,Ankthar answered,the trolls of the zandalar tribe sent their four greatest heroes to zul’gurub to stop hakkar from being summoned.
But they converted under the massive power of hakkar and are now his most loyal servants.
They each follow one of the prime aspects, the bat, the tiger , the spider and the snake aspect.
They are dangerous, extremely dangerous.
We should avoid them if we can.“

They were silent for while.
The fire sparked and a fly burned as it tried to go trough the flames.
The sounds of jungle even seemed to quiet down.
„If she is in there we have to hurry,“ Exen’tor said patiently,„we can not know what they are doing in there, but I doubt it is anything pleasant.“

They sat around the fire until Mizra turned it off
The night of the jungle took over and the party slept soundly until the break of dawn.

She had been trying to break the door for what seemed hours now. She had taken a stone,as big as her head and started banging it do the stone door.
But it had no effects, not even a chirp of stone flew from the door.
The carvings of an unknown creature seemed to laugh at her efforts as she banged the stone to the door again and again and again.

It was much more of a need to do something to pass time as of a hopeless attempt to save herself .

She had no hope of escaping, no hope at all. But damned if she wasn´t going down without a fight!
She dropped the stone and disregarded her bleeding hand.
She was useless without magic, magic were about as much a part of her life as breathing.
she felt naked and helpless without the power flowing through her at her command.

She sat down by her bed.and focused inwards.
The power was in there, somewhere hidden beneath the broken shards of her soul.
And she was going to find it. To unleash it she usually had to recite her poem over and over again. But not now.
This was not a sudden emergency . This was time for quiet and subtle meditation to find where the power hid from her.

So she stayed quiet and looked inside every spark of power within her.
Somewhere in there her power was hiding from her.
Every spark was researched.

Four hundred years ago Sira’dreth married Makthan’tor the brother of Exen’tor.
But she never met him as such. She was happily married for almost four centuries.
For four centuries she and her husband laughed and cried, in love and peace, had children and became masters of the magical art.
For four centuries they were immortal in their own eyes, the incarnation of love and goodness in the world.
five years ago that belief was shattered.
five years ago Makthan’tor fell in defense of his homeland.
five years ago Sira’dreth was forced to kill Makthan’tor in the battle for the sunwell.

Most people believe that none escaped the burning of quel’thalas.
Most people haven’t thought about how the stories of quel’thalas came to mortal ears. Many fled through portals while the Sunwell was still untainted.
Four years ago she was to be executed like the rest of her kind.
Four years ago she joined illidan and became a member of “the gatekeepers”
Four years ago she lost everything for the second time.
When she woke up from the “sundering” she was deep within the ground
When she thought she would die she managed to become one with the ground
When she did so all hell broke loose

She found the spot after four hours of meditation. A sleeping giant somewhere deep in the stream. For a while she wondered what to do. Then she decided.
And disturbed the creature.
A roar, glorius boneshaking magnificent scream arose from within her soul.
It seemed to go on forever, a hatefilled putrid silent roar within her own head.
But then it finally stopped and Sira’dreth blanked out.

But in truth she woke instantaneously up in a complete darkness.
For while nothing happened and she wondered wether she was asleep or dead.
Both options seemed kinda good to her.
WHO GOES THERE?, A terrible voice boomed.
Not a sound escaped Sira’dreth lips. But something moved in the dark and she felt as if looked upon.
AHHH OF COURSE, IT ´S YOU, YOUR HIGNESS .
Somewhere in the dark a smile was formed .
most plans are critically flawed by their own logic.a failure at any step will ruin everything after it.