fyrir þá sem eru forvitnir eru fimmm hlutar. einn fyrir hvern meðlim the gatekeepers og einn hluti sem bindur enda á söguna.
Vil nú bara þakkka þeim dyggu en fáu sem nenna að lesa þetta skrafl mitt, án ykkar væri ég ekki búinn með þessa sex kafla og myndi varla nenna að gera fleiri.
látið rödd ykkar heryast ef þið lesið.
þessi skriftarmaskína gengur fyrir kommentum.

enjoy

Sixth chapter
End of first part

Ankthar had been falling in and out of unconsciousness for a long time now.
He´d been carried by something smaller and much more irritated than him. He had been thrown to the ground in a rocky cave and been wrapped around someone like a carpet.
But that was all that could remember. Next thing he knew he was laying by the two blood elves too entrenched in their conversation to notice him.
He caught only a glimpse of the topic but realized that Exen´tor was explaining to Mizra what had happened to him.
Ankthar didn´t seem to be able to move a muscle so he decided, as much as being forved to, to just relax and listen to Exen´tors tale, again.
At first it was the original tale he had heard from Exen´tor the first time but then it changed. A lot. What was this about Arthas? And his plans? How could
Something so big be happening around the two stragglers he had found in the mountains.
Ankthar tried desperately to move his feet ,just to be able to move some part of his body.
But he couldn´t no matter how hard he tried. He was about to give up and try to sleep his way out of the troubles when something happened.
A fourth man appeared out of the shadows.

„No one can fault his plans, no one ever has.“ Sworddevil seemed even more confident(if possible) in his master’s excellence than his own.
„You will come with me out of this cave and you will commit your minds to our cause .“
Exen´tor and mizra felt the same tug in their hearts as before. The binding of corruption in their minds and the overwhelming feeling that if they followed him, everything would be allright.
But they resisted it all, as hard as it might seem and managed to hold their ground after the first initial shock.
But the corruption just kept on leaking from sworddevil and his conceited grin became wider and smugger by the second.
„Feeling a bit dizzy are we, yes I suppose such a perfect excellence such as mine would without a doubt disturb unbalanced creatures like you.“
Exen´tor stood up and said harsly: „listen you bastard“,,, but was abruptly interrupted by sworddevils ongoing monologue:„oh yes I can see how you tremble by the mere sight of me. pray do not look upon me if it kills you. After all ,we need you alive.
Now , you will move , you will walk out of this cave and you will“ ,,
„We will do no such things, exen´tor shouted angrily.“
„Shut your mouth demon breed, without your little impy dimby you’re nothing more than a trembling leaf in my presence.“
„Demon?“ Mizra asked, her voice hoarse, „what demon?“
„Don’t mind him or what he says, its all a lie! Exen´tor shouted back eyes fixed on sworddevil.“
„Oh really? So I can assume you haven’t told her of the demon blood that´s flowing through your veins.“
„You! stay silent!“ Exen´tor roared, suddenly gleaming with yellow energy.
He lunged forward, insanity in his eyes and yellow sand bolt in his right hand.
Sworddevil dodged the enraged assault easily,spun around himself and slashed whith the broader side of the sword on exen´tors head.
Exen´tors body was slammed to the wall.
“Guess he didn´t tell ya“,swordevil chuckled confident as ever , „heh oh well far from me to destroy your lovely relationship“ sworddevil claimed sarcastically and raised his swords mizra’s way, „as long as you do what I tell you that is .“
Mizra’s body had begun to walk slowly away and out of the cavern although she seemed to be resisting every movement.
„Damn you“ she cursed „damn you to the fiery abyss of hell.“
Sworddevil seemed to be going to answer that with yet another conceited comment of his excellency, but was as shock as anyone else in the room when a gunshot was heard and a part of his head was blasted away. Again.
In the back of the cave stood Ankthar on uneasy feet with his trusted blunderbuss which had seemingly appeared out of nowhere.
„I´ve shot yer ‘ead two times nah, get that picture will ye!“, he raised the blunderbuss again,„ we dan´t like ye!“ And shot, this time blowing sworddevil’s right arm off.
„Impudent mortal!“ sworddevil shrieked as his right arm fell off.
He charged towards Ankthar with his left sword raised high and for a moment it seemed as the faltering dwarf was finished as sworddevil jumped towards him, only two paces away.
But he never landed.
He was held up in the air by ice and yellow sand that slowed his movement down to nothing.
Mizra was chanting the poem that had been stuck in her head and exen´tor seemed to be doing something likewise. They both held their right hands towards sworddevil, Exen´tor laying on the floor and Mizra standing straight and seemingly proud.
Exen´tor finished his poem, stood up, looked harshly at Sworddevil with dark green gleam in his eyes and roared in anger: „leave him alone!“
The sand began to dissipate sworddevils body, somehow eating him away.
„What? Whats happening?“swordevil screamed frantically, panicking „My body,, my ,, my its ROTTING! Gahhh its rotting away? How? how? I´ll get you for this blood elf, i´ll take every,,. “At this point his lungs and throat had rotted away and all that remained was the slowly dissipating head screaming something silently in pure and utter hatred and rage.
The second time, sworddevil was no more.

Anktar fell down on his knees, his newfound strength withered away.
„Arrr ´e mus´ave done somethin´ta me „he groaned.“ „i´m ‘uite accurately ´orn out.
He could have put some curse on you, the dwarfen priests of ironforge will know what to do.exen´tor said with hope in his voice“
„Yeah but how are we supposed to get there? “,Mizra asked,„ outside is just too dangerous in this land and I don’t think we have the strength to run all the way south to Ironforge.“
„You got another idea?“
„Aye we use those artfully ‘arved tunnels o´course “
„The tunnels?“
„Ye people, ye pride yerself in all yer cultures and yet ye can´t seem ta be able ta read a ‘uite simple message. Look at tha´ wall next ta ya.“
And behold on the wall stood in a well written manner, mostly covered ice:

E,ca,,,,,,,unnels to be used for .. ing enemies
No littering
No loitering
Be a,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,gentle man,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
to the,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, beast,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Ohhh the blood elves echoed each other.
„bloody blood elves“ Ankthar grumbled
They gathered what little things they had, lit a magical torch and began the descent into the long tunnels.
When they came out little more than a week later on the northern side of the Arathi highlands, they weren’t as sure the security of the tunnels as they once were.
When the ice finally melted in the tunnels many years later and the sign became once again legible it clearly read:

Excavating tunnels to be used for decapitating enemies
No littering
No loitering
Be aware of the seemingly gentle man-eating monster
and give tribute to the invincible beast least you become food.

The end of the first part: the rescue of Mizra

the next part is named: the blood god conspiracy.
most plans are critically flawed by their own logic.a failure at any step will ruin everything after it.