Ef einhver var að bíða eftir kaflanum á föstudaginn ,þá biðst ég afsökunar, frekar mikið að gera um þessar mundir.

Enjoy

Fifth chapter

„I told you to shut up !“ Exen´tor proclaimed as he crushed sworddevil´s body.
„You cant do that, i´m, gwahh“ Sworddevil yelled as exen´tor drove his body through the wall and threw him to the nearest tree, knocking the tree down.
„I´m ,kaff,i´m superior“, sworddevil demanded, „i´m the greatest being who´s ever walked this land.“
He fell face down on the snow, pitiful and pathetic.

„Stop mesfer, its enough!“ Exen´tor insisted, „he´s gone away for now, we have to hurry, we have to run away from here, the gargolyles are coming.“
„But i´m having fun here, come on we can take a bunch of gargoes. How many did we take in northrend!?“ a voice said in Exen´tors head.
„I said stop!“Exen´tor grunted forcefully
„Fine fine you´re no fun at all you know“ The voice complained and Eexen´tors hand slowly yet surely changed from the devilish gigantic hand to his own.

As the greenish shadow was confined to one spot, mesfer jumped out of it, obviously irritated.
„Damn elf“ he grumbled, „never any fun“.
Exen´tor ignored him, and ran to Mizra where she lay on the cabins floor.
Life seemed to be returning to her and she raised her head staring at Exen´tor as he ran to her.
„What happened?“ she asked weakly, „did we win?“
„Yes, in a way we did ,but we cannot linger here,“ he replied hastily „they’re coming and they know how to find us“.
„But where should we go? we cant go anywhere to safety, the alliance has disbanded us and,,“
„We’re going to ironforge“ was Exen´tors answer as he hoisted her up
„Ironforge?“ She asked puzzled: „But why should we,,“
„I´ll explain later, right now we have to hurry.“
He half dragged her out of the cabin when he realized that Ankthar was still there unconsciousness on his own cabin floor.
He couldn’t just leave him there, after all he had done! Exen´tor sighed, let Mizra slide on the floor and grabbed the dwelf, now in his elven form and placed a simple lightweight enhancement on him.
„MESFER“ he yelled.
„WHAT!“ The imp yelled back, busy looting the dwelf´s silverware.
„You´ll carry him until he wakes up“
„Carry who?“
Exentor threw the incredibly light dwelf on Mesfer and replied: „him“.
As one would suspect. Mesfer was sure that this was it, once again, his death would com now in the image of a big assed half breed elf.
He closed and averted his eyes and raised his hands for a futile protection ,and grapped the dwelf as easily as if he had grapped a stick.
He looked curiously at the scene as if wondering why he was still alive, and then snapped at Exen´tor: „oh ha ha ha very funny. Bloody blood elf“.

Exen´tor hoisted Mizra up again and started running, Mesfer running behind him with the dwelf on his head.
„Where are we going“ he shouted at Exen´tor.
„We go south, I have a feeling I know where Sira´dreth is.“
„Oh thank the blissful eternity of pain and death, finally someone nice, came mesfer´s answer curiously unsarcastic. “
Exentor held mizra in his arms while she was still recovering, later on she needed to hold him up because of his frostbite. She seemed completely unaffected by the cold.
Mesfer was forced to hold Ankthar the entire time, grumbling, swearing and cursing Exen´tor in ways only demons can think of.

For a night and a day they ran. Without delay and without a stop ,always moving south. South to the warmer climates of the fallen Lordaeron.
They encountered nothing in the dead land for that time, except for the shadows that always seemed to lurk beetwen the trees.
But by the fall of the second day, they could run no more. Their strength was gone and even Mesfer who always seemed ready to snap insults at Exen´tor lumped forward as if ready to fall in every step.
In the end the party could run no more and settled in a cave where a bear had undoubtedly nestled in the years before the death of the land.
But now there was nothing except the four companions, three after mesfer cursed his way back home.
There was no fire, they couldn’t risk it, no way to keep them warm except themselves
And mizra seemed to feed on the cold.
So Exen´tor huddled in one corner of the cave with Ankthar wrapped around himself in his elven form.
„H-hh-ho-o-wwww ca-can you no –no-not be co-o-lld-d-d?“ exen´tor asked Mizra his teeth clattering.
„Oh that, it´s really simple I just don’t get cold.“
„Bu-bu- but h- ho-ow.„
„You spend all your might trying to keep the heat within you to preserve it. I don’t.
I let the cold take over and control as I want. Very easy actually.“
„Ea-as-sy for y-o-ou to say.miss k-k-know it a-all q-u-uen of ice. “
„Blahh just because you don’t know how to do this ,there is no reason to be jealous of my art.“
That’s mizra for you, Exen´tor thought, always so conceited.
He sighed, shook his back and sad dully: „We-e-e-ll us me-e-r-re-e morta-a-als c-a-a-an´t survive w-wi-ith-out he-ea-eat. I will tr-tra-tra-avel dee-e-eper. “
At first mizra wasn´t at all sure wthjer to follow her clattering companion but decided to move further inside for defense´s sake. But also becauses she needed answers from Exen´tor, and clattering teeth and longtlae was not a good combination..

They walked for several minutes into the cave that seemed to go on forever.
Finally when Exen´tor had decided that this was far enough they sat down and conjured a magical fire that spewed no smoke but let out great heat.
Slowly yet surely Exen´tors voice thawed and his teeth no longer clattered echoes upon the walls.
But Mizra gave no mercy. He had to explain to her in full detail what had happened after their sundering , what had happened to him and how he had known where to find her.
When he finished the tale his mouth was not only fully thawed but seemingly exhausted from overuse.
But Mizra didn’t care about that.
„Why are even bothering looking for us ? what is the reason?“
„You mean beside saving you from certain doom?“
Mizra´s eyes were clear as crystals and they both frowned in exen´tors way.
„Allrigt “he sighed, „you truly want to know why? While I was held a prisoner I was visited quite often before they tried to,, you know,, change me.
I never saw his face,and his voice only echoed in my mind.but it was always clear as of who he was.
Arthas, or what was left of that being,
He tried to persuade me to spill my secret in as many number of ways one can imagine. But what he wanted was nothing of my knowledge, but simply something that was etched in my mind.
In his persuasions he once told me of his plans.
Why he was torturing me, what he was going to do with my knowledge and would happen to us all.
Later that day he triede to change me, and later that day I broke my way out of the enchangement chamber and out of the fortress.“
„What is he planning then?“ Mizra asked out-of-character excited.
„Draenor“, Exen´tor said, „and every other world beyond that.
He wants to use something that is in our minds to create portal to Draenor, to take control of the black citadel and to use the weakened world as a jumping point to every other world out there.
He feels that the burning legion has failed and that they are now nothing but pawns in the battle for survival.
He plans to inhabitate all the worlds with the undead and create an multiworldly empire that would be ruled by him and him only.“

Mizra was silent for a moment, „but he can’t do that can he? Even if he’d manage to make a portal to draenor he probably couldn’t take on Illidans forces could he?“
„No probably not but he will hunt us, the gatekeepers, and try to. And I’m trying to prevent that. In the end he will manage to make the portal but then I’d want our people to be forewarned . After we’ve gather up the group we will portal us to Draenor to report this to Illidan.“
Again Mizra was silent. „But there are other ways of warning them she quickly replied, quicker than finding all of the gatekeepers whom we don even know if are alive. And why would we,,.“
„Believe me they are all alive “Exen´tor cut her short. „but this is not about contacting our people, this is about our friends that are in grave danger and that we must help them. If not for our people, the at least for our friendship.“
„Always so bleeding poetic aren’t ya’ well I guess its better than being hunted day and night by the undeads in the plaquelands so yeah I guess i´ll tag along“.
„What about this guy“ she said and kicked in ankthar side, „now in a half elf half dwarf mode.“
„When he comes around he’ll be able to make up his own mind. but since his house has probably been burned down, I’d guess that he’ll come with us for the time being“
There was silence for a moment before Mizra asked once again: why ironforge?
„Don’t ask me why but I get the feeling that sira´dreth is somewhere underground. In a city of some kind.“
Mizra raised an eyebrow
„Hey don’t look at me like that. That’s how I found you, you know.“
Mizra kept her eyebrow raised up high, let it slide.
Ironforge wasn´t a worse place than any anyone else.
„But is the lich king really planning,, this whole thing? I mean it just seems to grand. Even for him.“
„Nothing is too grand for him blood elf“ a murky and assured voice snapped hastily.
Sworrdevil came in view rising from the shadows, with new body parts but the same smug smile on his face.
He raised his two swords and pointed them towards the pair.
„His plans always succeed, they always have and always will.“
most plans are critically flawed by their own logic.a failure at any step will ruin everything after it.