Vona að ég verði ekki bannaður fyrir þetta, en ég safnaði saman nokkrum gnome bröndurum af wow foruminu.
misgóðir - ég hló samt hressilega af nokkrum þeirra.

Q:What do you call a gnome in a kodos-herd?

A:Roadkill!

-

How do you stop a gnome from drowning ?

Take your foot off his head

-

How many gnomes does it take to paint a wall ?

Depends how hard you throw em

-

A Tauren with a very menacing look walks into a bar, full with gnomes. The Tauren sits down ask for the strongest that the bartender have. he drinks it all in one blow, than turn to the gnomes on his left and yells:

-ALL THE GNOMES ON MY LEFT ARE A BUNCH OF WOOSIES!!!

The bar goes silent, and everybody looks at the Tauren, who again yells:

-DOES ANYONE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT???

Not a word is heard for several senconds. The silence in only broken when the Tauren asks the bartender for another one. Once again he drinks it all in one blow, and yell:

-ALL THE GNOMES ON MY RIGHT ARE A BUNCH OF STUPID SCUMS!!!

-DOES ANYONE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT?

A gnome on his right all of the sudden gets up, and start walking towards the Tauren, who in turn yell:
-Do you have a problem with that?

The gnome replies:

-Oh no, dear no, I'm just on the wrong side of the bar.

-

A mage is at the bar of the blue recluse. The bartender leans over:

Bartender: Hey, have a look at this!

The bartender puts wooden box on the bar, lifts the lid, and behold, there inside is a small gnome playing the keyboard.

Mage: Wow, that tiny gnome is in the box, playing the keyboard!

Bartender: Yes, he plays anything at all.

Mage: Cool, but where did you get him?

Bartender: Well, out of this…

The bartender places a shiny lamp next to the foot-high gnome musician.

Bartender: All I had to do was rub the lamp, make a wish, and I got whatever I want.

Mage: Hey, can I give it a shot?

Bartender: Well, if you really want to, but…

Before the bartender can finish his sentence, the mage grabs the lamp and rubs it.

Mage: I want 1000 gold.

In a flash, the blue recluse is filled with 1000 goats. They are everywhere! Bleating, butting, and making a terrible racket.

Mage: Oh no, I think your lamp is defective. I asked for 1000 gold, not 1000 goats!

Bartender: Yeah, well, I never asked for a twelve inch pianist either.

-

An orc is sitting on a bridge happily singing “36 tralala 36 tralala” All of a sudden a little gnome comes walking by. He sees the Orc sitting on the bridge and asks him why he is singing.
The Orc replies: “If you really want to know then look down over the bridge”.
The little Gnome bends over to see what is down there. “I cant see anything, what do i need to see?”
The Orc replies: “Look further down you´ll see”.
The gnome bends over even more.
Then all of a sudden the orc pulls his weapon and knocks the Gnome of the bridge.
“37 tralala 37 tralala”