Las þennan póst á guildsíðunni minni og ákvað að senda hana inn.

A little after action report as it made me smile

there i was on my onxyia quest on the bit where you have to go sorrow hill and get the dragon eye quest.

well after i get the quest i'm just getting some shards in andoral and while i'm there and a little lvl 56 mage comes up behind me, so i wave hello as he looked hesitant and didn't want to go past and i dont want to kill him.

Being the friendly chap he is, he responds by chucking a fireball at me, so i turn around and he legs it useing blink.

Right then i say to myself “ he's dead the cheeky F~~ker” next time i see him (mages shouldn't piss off demonology specced warlocks)

well not 2 sec later he come riding towards me all as if nothing has happened (i know there were a load of alliance back were he ran too) so i do the decent thing and seduce him then sac succy and insta summon felhunter for +60 resistance whilst he's still seduced and then proceed to nuke him.

Then he springs his cunning trap (as if i didn't know he's have friends over the bridge) and i then get attacked my a hunter and rogue both lvl 56 as well.

Bah!

so 1 more Shadowburn and the mage is dead, but i have had to take my healthstone and a major hp potion by now so i run, just far enough away to get a howl of terror AoE fear off.

I keep running looking back laughing at all the adds the feared rogue and hunter have just pulled

now they both die pretty instantly , so thats 3 down but all the adds start to chase me so i just run for my life through andoral, with a stream of adds behind me and a fire based dot on me slowly taking my life.

I have to do a quick run/jump/turn and fire off my deathcoil spell (instant shadowbolt that heals whatever damage it causes (about 600 normall) then continue to run, and i just make it out to the road and the adds turn and leave.

Phew! i think, i got about 100hp left and my felhunter is still alive so i got to bandage myself quick.

then the lvl 60 mage megakiller turns up on the roadand sees an easy target, i see him start to cast a pyro so i spelllock him and finish as much of my bandage as possible and get about half hp (1800hp). I then turn and CoS magekiller and just nuke the crap outta him i almost have him but my last shadowburn is a low one and he has a few hp left then he kills me.

Magekiller thinks to himself “ I is teh UBER!!! 1337T” I killed a warlock on 100hp

behind him DING!! warlock soulstones up again instantly and finishes off the job, equals one dead mage.

As i ride to the bulwark i laugh at the mage thinking to myself “ yes whos doing the graveyard walk now HEH????”

MUHAHAHA!!!

final score:
HORDE :
lvl 60 warlock
1 soulstone death,
2 direct kills lvl 60, lvl 56 mages
2 fear assists kills lvl 56 rogue and lvl 56 hunter

Alliance noobs :
4 graveyard walks

made my day and i felt a tiny bit ube