Yeah…the headline is probably abit exaggerated but non the less it will probably help a few lost souls out there.

I found this so called “guide” on HLTV.org and thought I might wanna share it with a few of you. And I know when most of you are reading this you think “Well this is just basic stuff that I know already?!” And that is true, most of it is.
But when you look defeat in the eyes, your mind will get clouded and you can make bad decisions.

Because of Icelands size this community probably has the best team chemistry in the world. It seems like all the teams are formed out of real life friends, and thats really rare to see anyother place in the world.

But this “Player role issue” I mean do players in Iceland even have roles in their team? Is there a guy that always carries an awp and when ever he cant afford one it will get dropped to him? Cause I honestly cant remember ever seeing anything like that when playing up north, but hey I could be wrong.

And the whole “We all have the same goal” I think teams should seriously ask themselves this, I mean why are you playing CS? Is it to become the best of the best or is it just to play cause you like the game. I fully agree with zonic that if players aint on the same page your not going places.
And sometimes you have these players that are all talk but once it comes down to the countless hours of going over tactics until they become perfect they back out.
I mean come on its not a fkn walk in the park to become a decent team and it does not happen overnight.

I do have alot of views on the whole manager deal but seeing how the economy crisis is hitting the whole world suddently, a manager at this point with a new “semi-pro” team if you can call it that, would be abit pointless.

But yeah wasent my meaning to write a whole essay about the guide. Read it yourself and think about it, alot of icelandic players do have potential, the question is how do you wanna use that potential.

Enjoy

>>> Become a pro: Player
Haters give me so much energy!