Þetta er ræða sem í samdi fyrir enskutíma fyrir nokkrum árum og er hérna sem svar mitt við antikókistunum sem fara mikinn.

Btw ef þið hafið ekki húmor fyrir þessu - mér alveg sama.

Coca-Cola

Coca-Cola is the greatest drink in the universe. You can’t live without it, you yearn for it, crave it, you need it. A day without coke is a day wasted. If you go for more than a few hours without it then the feeling of being hopeless begins in your heart and you know that nothing can give you that extra kick that you need than Coca-Cola. The feeling when you get that first sip, after a dry spell, is indescribable, there is no feeling like it. The instant pleasure which coke gives you is like none other, no other soft drink should be allowed. The world’s supply of inferior soft drinks could re-used to make the real thing. We should add a new food group, the coke group, which should not be neglected. Young children should be made addicts at a very early age so they won’t have to live deprived of that magic drink. People don’t realise all the wonderful things that Coca-Cola has given mankind, where would we be without coke? Could we live without it? Maybe, but it wouldn’t be much to life without coke. We could come up with holidays that centre on the worship of that drink that makes us all feel like children. Is there a better high than being high on Coca-Cola and sugar?

Because of the fact that my birth came so late in this century I never got chance to drink Coca-Cola made like it was meant to be, in the old days then you could get high on the extra ingredient which was removed from our favourite drink by preachy housewives. Coke is great now but how was it when you could get a doze of cocaine with each sip? I suspect that it was grand. I would like to end my speech with a poem,

I’d like to give the world a coke,
and keep it company.
<A href="