Kærustur Joey´s Kærustur/astar Vinanna hafa sett mjög sterkan og skemmtilegan svip á þættina. Oft er eitthvað að þeim, td. Tony, kærastinn hennar Rachel í 3 seríu sem var MJÖG veikur á geði. Ég ætla að fara yfir helstu kærustur Joey frá fyrstu til fimmtu seríu og hafa smá quote úr þáttunum með flestum þeirra.

1 sería.

JOEY :
Angela; Við fengum nú aldrei að sjá þau tvö saman. Monica og Joey fóru saman á double date með Angelu og Bob, kærastanum hennar (án þess að Monica vissi, hún hélt að þau væru systkini).
Smá quote úr þeim þætti :
Monica: Oh my god.
Joey: What?
Monica: Hello! Were we at the same table? It\'s like… cocktails in Appalachia.
Joey: Come on, they\'re close.
Monica: Close? She\'s got her tongue in his ear.
Joey: Oh, like you\'ve never gotten a little rambunctious with Ross.

Sandy; varla hægt að kalla hana kærustuna hans. Hann bauð henni í Áramótapartý hjá Monicu og hún kom með tvö börnin sín með.

Lorraine; Var í einum þætti þar sem Joey fór út að borða með henni og Chandler á blint stefnumót með vinkonu hennar sem reyndist vera JANICE !!!!
Quote :
Lorraine: [við þjóninn] Uh, can we have three chocolate mousses to go please?
Joey: I\'m outta here. Here\'s my credit card. Dinner\'s on me. I\'m sorry, Chandler.
Chandler: I hope she throws up on you.

Ursula; tvíburasystir Phoebe. Það vita nú allir hvernig það fór. Joey var með henni í smá tíma (tvo þætti) en Ursula missti áhugann. (minnir mig)
Quote :

Joey: There’s the waitress. Excuse me, Miss. Hello, Miss?
Chandler: It’s Phoebe! Hi!
Ursula: Hi. Okay, will that be all?
Chandler: Wait, wait! Wh-what are you doing here?
Ursula: Yeah, um, I was over there, then you said, \“Excuse me, hello Miss,\” so now I’m here.
Joey: No, no… how come you are working here?
Ursula: Right, yeah, ’cause its close to where I live, and the aprons are really cute.
Chandler: Can we start over?
Ursula: Yeah. Okay great. I’m gonna be over here.
Chandler og Joey: No, no, no!

Melaine; Konan með allar ávaxkarkörfurnar. Þegar Joey var með henni mátti henni ekki fá fullnægingu því að hann var gefa sæði fyrir peninga.
Quote :
Phoebe: So how are things going with you two? Is she becoming your special someone?
Joey: I don\'t know, she\'s, uh…. she\'s pretty great.
Monica: Yeah? What does she think of your little science project?
Joey: What, you think I\'m gonna tell a girl I like that I\'m also seeing a cup?
Monica: Man\'s got a point.
Joey: Well, the tough thing is, she really wants to have sex with me.
Chandler: Crazy bitch.
Joey: Yeah, well, I still got a week left to go in the program, and according to the rules, if I want to get the money I\'m not allowed to conduct any… ersonal experiments, if you know what I mean.
Monica: Joey… we always know what you mean.

2 SERÍA.
Ég man bara eftir EINNI ! svona sérstakri í þeirri seríu, Eriku (Brooke Shields).

Erika; var óður aðdáendi Dr. Drake Ramoray. Hún hélt að Joey væri í rauninni Drake og það endaði með því að Joey sagðist vera hinn illi tvíburabróðir Dr. Drake Ramorays.
Qoute:
Erica : Oh, Drake, isn\'t it amazing?
Joey : Yeah it is. . . what?
Erica : Well, here we sit, devil may care, just a little while ago you were reattaching someone\'s spinal cord.
Joey : Yeah, that was a tricky one. In reality, that operation takes like, over 10 hours, but they only showed it for 2 minites.
Erica : Who\'s they?
Joey : No one.
Erica : Oh Drake, you are so talented, let me see those hands. Oh these hands, these beautiful hands, oh I could just eat them. . . but I won\'t.
Joey : Good, otherwise my watch would fall off.

3. SERÍA

LAUREN; Hún lék í leikriti með honum. Þetta var örstutt samband og hún hataði hann mjög fyrir að hafa sagt sér upp svo fljótt, en Joey var með hugann á Kate, annarri leikkonu í leikritinu.
Quote;
Joey: Oh, hey, Lauren. Uh, you guys this is, this is Kate’s understudy, Lauren.
Rachel: Oh, hi!
Lauren: Hey.
Rachel: Hey. Gosh, you look soo familiar.
Lauren: Oh, yeah! I-I ran into you in the hallway in your building. It was right after I slept with Joey. He dumped me the next day.

KATE; Síðan var það auðvitað Kate sem hann var mjög ástfanginn af. Þau urðu samt að hætta saman þegar Kate fékk hlutverk í sápuóperunni \“General Hospital\” í L.A.
Quote:
Joey: Wh-wh-what’s going on? Wh-what’s this about L.A.?
Kate: They still want me for General Hospital.
Joey: But, but wh-what about us?
Kate: Last night was wonderful. But I-I can’t stay here just for you.
Joey: Well, so, stay for the museums!

4. SERÍA.

KATHY; Konan sem Chandler varð svo hrifinn af og rændi af Joey. Svo endaði með því að Kathy stakk af með öðrum manni, og hafði þá bæði svikið Joey og Chandler. Þetta er eina konan sem komið hefur upp á milli þeirra tveggja
Quote:
Joey: Hey!
Phoebe: Ooh! How was Kathy’s play?
Ross: Well, Kathy gets half-naked and simulates sex with a real good lookin’ guy.
Chandler: Yeah, it’s like someone literally wrote down my worst nightmare and then charged me $32 to see it!
Phoebe: THAT´S a good idea for a business!
Chandler: I’m totally screwed. Okay, they are gonna be hot and heavy on stage every night, and then they’re gonna go to their cast parties and he’s gonna try to undermine me. Y\'know it’ll be like, \“So where’s your boyfriend, what’s-his-name, Chester?\” And she’ll go, \“No-no-no, it’s Chandler.\” And he’ll go, \“Whatever. Ha-ha-ha-ha!\”
Joey: (to Ross) That-that is a good trick.
Chandler: All right, look, look, what am I gonna do?
Joey: Chandler, look they’re actors. They’re there to do a job, just ‘cause they work together, doesn’t mean they’re gonna get together. I mean just ‘cause it happened with Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins, it doesn’t mean it’s gonna happen with them.
Ross: Oh-oh, Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger.
Joey: Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman.
Ross: Yeah.
Phoebe: Hey, Mel Gibson and Clint Eastwood.
Ross: They’re not a couple!
Phoebe: Oh-okay, I get the game now.

Felicity; Hann svaf með henni eina nótt í London. Hún var brúðarmey í brúðkaupi Ross og Emily.
Quote:
Mrs. Waltham: Joey there’s a girl on the phone for you.
Joey: (brosir) Ohh great!! Hello. (Hann byrjar að ganga inn altarið)
Phoebe: Did you stop Rachel?
Joey: No, but it’s okay. She just came in and gave him a hug, that it.
Phoebe: So nothing got ruined?
Joey: No.
Phoebe: Oh that’s so great! Ohh, so what’s going on now?
Joey: Ah, I’m-I’m walking down the aisle…Still walking. I’m about to pass the bridesmaid I hooked up with last night. (Lítur á brúðarmærina.) Hey! (Talar aftur við Phoebe) I told her \“Hey.\” And now I’m at the front with Ross. It’s Phoebe. (Hann sýnir Ross símann) He looks pretty mad. Uh…I’d better go.

5. SERÍA

Cynthia; Hann náði aldrei í aðra höfn með hana. Hún kom með honum heim af stefnumóti…… en inni var búið að setja upp myndavél og teppi á gólfið (Monica & Chandler).
Quote:
Cynthia: God, this was really fun! I\'ve been wondering if you were going to ask me out.
Joey: So you uh, still wondering?
Cynthia: No, we just went out.
Joey: You\'re smart. I like that.

Katie; Stelpan sem var alltaf að slá Joey. Hún gekk út og kom aldrei aftur eftir að Rachel sparkaði í hana……
Quote:
Rachel: She is so cute! You could fit her right in your little pocket!
Joey: I don\'t know. I mean I like her a lot, and she\'s really nice, but……..
Monica: But what?
Joey: (feimnislega) She keeps punching me.
[Allir hlæja]
Monica: In that cute, little, sweet way she just did?
Joey: Hey, it\'s a lot harder than it looks! Okay? She-she-she\'s hurting me.
Monica: I know what you need, you need a bodyguard. Hey Ross, what is Ben doing after preschool?
Chandler: Hey listen, come on, Joey is having a problem! A little girl is beating him up.
Rachel: Aww, Joey, come here. (Hún tekur í höndina á honum) Look honey, I know this must be really, really difficult for you and I–Oh, I\'m sorry. Am I hurting you?

OKEY, ÞETTA ER ALLT SEM ÉG MAN. EN EF ÞAÐ VANTAR EINHVERJA ÞÁ BARA ENDILEGA SEGIÐ FRÁ……..