Í næsta content koma fleiri quest hjá The Netherwind faction og með þeim kemur Netherdrake, Ég vildi bara sýna ykkur hvernig náð er í hann:

Pre-requesites:
you are required to complete the start quest chain to obtain a nuetral standing with the netherdrake faction. You cane find all the information you need from this topic: http://boards.worldofraids.com/topic-2684-1.html
you must have a riding skill of 300. Without it you cannot begin part two of the quest chain series.
The Solo-Rep grind:
As soon as you have completed all of the above Mordenai will ask you to swear an oath upon completion another quest named In Service of the Illidari.
Once accepting that quest you will notice that whenever you approach either of Dragonmaw fortress or Netherwing ledge you will transform into a Fel-orc as well as your mount into a netherdrake (a good preview of how it feels to fly a netherdrake). you are required to head over to Netherwing Ledge and into the base camp. Once spoken to Overlord Mor'ghar you will be given a quest called Enter the Taskmaster.
As soon as you speak to the taskmaster completing that quest an array of several quests will be available to you:
A Slow Death: Requires you to kill the netherskates to obtain their Fel Gland. once that you can use that with the mutton peice given to you to poison the peons.
The Not-So-Friendly Skies: in this quest you need to head to the area between the netherledge and the dragonmaw fortress on the floating islands…wait patiently and a few mounted fel orcs will fly in your direction. Shoot them with any range attacks to attract their attention then proceed in killing them. They have a good chance of dropping relics but not always garunteed.
Nethercite Ore: You are required to grind 40 nethercite ore available around netherwing ledge and dragonmaw fortress.
Nethercite plan (title?): You are required to grind 40 nethercite herbs from the bushes found all over netherwing ledge and dragonmaw fortress.
Netherwing Crystals: For this quest you need to collect 40 crystals that drop from flayers creatures among the netherwing ledge.
The Great Netherwing Egg hunt: This is a quest of pure luck, you may recieve an egg from any creature killable on the Netherwing Ledge. As well as you have the ability of getting an egg from a vein or bush, or even from sledge treasure from killing grouped ooze in the mines. Or just in the ground from crystal formation..Drop rate is VERY low.

Reaching Honored:
As soon as you reach an honored status with the netherwing faction a new quest chain opens up for you called Earning your Wings.
There is total of six different races you have to do, a basic chase hunt after a gryphon rider in which he will throw stuff at you to slow you down. For an amusing Blizzard humor They have added Wing-Commander Iceman from AV in which he yells “Three years I spent in that hellhole, three yearsa prisoner of war to that damnable frostwolf clan. Made to sit in theirtower and listen to them endlessly whine about the bridge to Dun Baldrand how it isn't fair blah blah blah War isn't fair!”

To be continued.

——————————–

Important information: Once you reach the grinding part of the quest you will realize that you can only do a maximum amount of 10 daily quests per day. Each quests gives you 250 rep points with the netherdrake so all in all you get 2500 rep per day max from completing those quests.

You will notice in your quest log you will have a timer that will tell you when does a new day start to be able to start grinding again. This is all the info i have atm. as soon as i get more i will update it. If anyone gets new info please inform me so i can add it into this list.

——————————-

Extras: As i was flying about i noticed a female bloodelf speaking down to Overlord Mor'ghar. Only few seconds later she transformed and started flying.

here is a picture of it:
http://img.photobucket.com/alb…1407_025835.jpg

Onyxia anyone?

Extra sources: http://forums.worldofwarcraft….=1&pageNo=1

Tekið af:
http://boards.worldofraids.com/topic-3353-1.html