I talked to the top Druid on the ladder, XSwiftWolfX, and the #12 Druid on the ladder, Opacity, and they both told me the same strategy which I effectively use. Here it goes: At level 2 get Werewolf form. At level 3 get Lycanthropy and continue to put points into this every level until it is maxed. At level 12, however, make sure to stop and put one point into Feral Rage, using this as your right-click attack. Now continue adding points every level into Lycanthropy until it is maxed. Once maxed, add points into Feral Rage until you reach level 30. Here is where you want to get Fury, a level 30 Druid multi-attack skill, again this is another skill you want to master.

From levels 30-50 you will now want to build up Fury until it is maxed out. Your fighting strategy will be to first attack with your Feral Rage to get its life leech, attack bonuses, etc… enhancements going and then switching your right-click to Fury and going all out with that. This way, you will be attack at insane speeds with insane damage and life leech. Once Fury is maxed, the next skill to max will be the Oak Sage spirit. After level 50 get all the required skills necesary in order to use Oak Sage. Once you have obtained Oak Sage, master it (max out 20 points in it) and this will take you from levels 50 to 70 to complete. You can polish off your son of nature by maxing out his Feral Rage skill. That is all I have to say and I believe that this truly is the absolute best strategy / build for the Druid class. Good luck and godspeed =)