Þetta er lengsta game-master spjall sem ég hef orðið vitni af. Það stóð yfir í heild sinni í 1 klukkutíma og 12 mínútur.
Út frá þessari reynslu get ég sagt að lykilatriðin í að halda uppi samræðu eru:

1. Vera tilbúin/n með umræðuefni. Það að hafa ekkert umræðuefni fyrirfram gerir þetta erfiðara fyrir.
2. Skipta um umræðuefni ef maður lendir í erfiðleikum með að finna frekari smáatriði.
3. Reyndu að finna út um áhuga hanns/hennar/þess út frá samræðunni (málfar, orðaforða, o.s.frv.). Það hjálpar að finna umræðuefni sem vekur áhuga viðkomanda.

Ég tek það fram að þessir punktar eru ekki endilega algildir, né fullnægjandi. Það eru ýmss smáatriði sem koma við sögu sem ég get ekki farið í og geri mér ekki endanlega grein fyrir þeim.

Hér eftir kemur samræðan. Allar stafestningar- , insláttar- og málfræðivillur eru ekki leiðréttar.
Hello there.
How do I get to the Ironforge Airport? People have told me it's not allowed to go there, but I want to see what game-masters will do to me if I go there - so, can you be so kind and give me directions to that location?
Thank you.d
[b][Dyndetha] whispers:[/b][i] Greetings Polarina, I am Games Master Dyndetha.  I apologise for interrupting your gameplay, but do you have a moment to discuss your ticket?[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] Of course you may.[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] Now, what are the directions?[/i]
[b][Dyndetha] whispers:[/b][i] the directions are[/i]
[b][Dyndetha] whispers:[/b][i] imnottellingyou![/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] Why won't you tell me - you are supposed to know these things.[/i]
[b][Dyndetha] whispers:[/b][i] As players are not allowed to go ![/i]
[b][Dyndetha] whispers:[/b][i] this is an area that players are not allowed to reach Polarina[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] But I want to know what happens if I go there...[/i]
[b][Dyndetha] whispers:[/b][i] YOU WILL BURN Polarina ! BURN ![/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] Burn? Burn as in brewfest?[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] Or was it hell?[/i]
[b][Dyndetha] whispers:[/b][i] a little bit of both[/i]
[b][Dyndetha] whispers:[/b][i] dont be naughty and attempt that Polarina ![/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] Ok, but this is getting tricky - I just fell in a pond of water and I'm wet at the moment and can't stand waiting for myself to dry - Is burning the appropiate solution?[/i]
[b][Dyndetha] whispers:[/b][i] No ![/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] Can you suggest an alternative method?[/i]
[b][Dyndetha] whispers:[/b][i] hmmm[/i]
[b][Dyndetha] whispers:[/b][i] a disco ball and a dancefloor[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] I'll simply get sweat that way - it's not going to help...[/i]
[b][Dyndetha] whispers:[/b][i] disco inferno Polarina[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] You mean doing a /dance in the Burning Steppes?[/i]
[b][Dyndetha] whispers:[/b][i] yes[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] Ah, I'd better hurry there then.[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] Thanks for your assistance, Dyndetha.[/i]
[b][Dyndetha] whispers:[/b][i] <3[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] What is your character's name? I would like to send you some gold for your great service.[/i]
[b][Dyndetha] whispers:[/b][i] You can do something even better![/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] What would that be?[/i]
[b][Dyndetha] whispers:[/b][i] email wowconcernseu@blizzard.com stating my Gm name and give me the praise you fell I deserve :)[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] Will they hand you over some gold then?[/i]
[b][Dyndetha] whispers:[/b][i] I get another slice of bread[/i]
[b][Dyndetha] whispers:[/b][i] and i am allowed another hour outdoors :)[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] I'll add a note to include some cookies too.[/i]
[b][Dyndetha] whispers:[/b][i] Thanks ![/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] Oh, that's great - I'll send them a postcard right now.[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] But which flavour of cookies would you prefer?[/i]
[b][Dyndetha] whispers:[/b][i] Gnome[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] I don't want them to give you some trash cookies. *smile*[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] Gnome cookies? I haven't seen any around here - are they exclusive to France?[/i]
[b][Dyndetha] whispers:[/b][i] I am out of gnome cookies atm[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] That implies that they taste good.[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] I guess.[/i]
[b][Dyndetha] whispers:[/b][i] nom nom[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] You pronounce that "nom nom" - I don't recoqnise that accent. Where are you from? Finland?[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] I'm from Iceland, in case you wanted to know.[/i]
[b][Dyndetha] whispers:[/b][i] Iceland!?[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] Yes.[/i]
[b][Dyndetha] whispers:[/b][i] Ihave been :)[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] Oh, that's cool![/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] Any specific places you visited? I'm kind of bored of these tourist locations. :([/i]
[b][Dyndetha] whispers:[/b][i] reykjavik , the hot springs[/i]
[b][Dyndetha] whispers:[/b][i] but i want to go again and find something different[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] I can suggest Gullfoss - if you are around that place.[/i]
[b][Dyndetha] whispers:[/b][i] whats there?[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] But I don't really want to get out of country - I really hate all these biting flies. It's itchy and I spend most of the vacation scratching myself.[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] Gullfoss is a waterfall.[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] A big one. The throughput is several tons of water per second.[/i]
[b][Dyndetha] whispers:[/b][i] sounds awsome[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] Nothing special, really - but the view is beutiful.[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] But there are places I haven't been to, like the Blue Lagoon.[/i]
[b][Dyndetha] whispers:[/b][i] yeah ive been there[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] But I wish to go there some day.[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] And how was it?[/i]
[b][Dyndetha] whispers:[/b][i] full of old men[/i]
[b][Dyndetha] whispers:[/b][i] but beautifull[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] That's great.[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] Well, everything has their negative and positive parts.[/i]
[b][Dyndetha] whispers:[/b][i] I would like to go when it is more quiet[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] Too bad it isn't open at 4. A.M.[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] This is amazing - it's starting to snow over here.[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] I've never seen snow comming so early, and to take global warming into account.[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] Is it snowing at your place at the moment?[/i]
[b][Dyndetha] whispers:[/b][i] I cannot say ;0[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] Too far from the window?[/i]
[b][Dyndetha] whispers:[/b][i] * nods[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] What a pitty, I'd better tell them in the postcard to relocate you closer to a window.[/i]
[b][Dyndetha] whispers:[/b][i] * nods[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] Your advice is actually working - dancing in the Burning Steppes is really drying me.[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] I'll run short on water supplies if I continue much longer...[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] Speaking of water - how is the office coffee?[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] Tasty?[/i]
[b][Dyndetha] whispers:[/b][i] Gnomish[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] Now I can't imagine the look of the coffee cup.[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] Gnomish technology is not my strongest side.[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] I might learn something by dechipering the Data Acces Cards in Gnomeregan.[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] What is your favourite gnomish invention? The flying helicopter?[/i]
[b][Dyndetha] whispers:[/b][i] Ofcourse[/i]
[b][Dyndetha] whispers:[/b][i] Only cool players are engineers![/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] Mine would be the explosive bombs. I carry a full bag of them to Orgrimmar and place them near the entrance. It's really funny seeing flying orcs.[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] Only cool players? That's why I can't learn engineering - the trainers keep telling me I'm an utter failure.[/i]
[b][Dyndetha] whispers:[/b][i] (._.)[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] Aww - I'm running out of topics so I can't beat my 29 minute record on talking to a game-master...[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] What a pitty.  *frown*[/i]
[b][Dyndetha] whispers:[/b][i] hehe[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] Oh wait. 29 minuts and 31 seconds now.[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] I was looking at the wrong clock.[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] Well, what is the longst time you've took to talk to a player?[/i]
[b][Dyndetha] whispers:[/b][i] seventeen hours[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] SEVENTEEN HOURS?!? How long are your shifts?[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] You really need that extra hour free time after all. I'm going to emphasis that in the postcard.[/i]
[b][Dyndetha] whispers:[/b][i] ;)[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] I can imagine how ill my hands are going to be after all the handwriting.  You know that handwriting postcards are taken a lot more seriously than typewritten ones..[/i]
[b][Dyndetha] whispers:[/b][i] An email to wowconcernseu@blizzard.com would be just as effective Polarina ;)[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] Really? I can scan the handwriting too, if that helps.[/i]
[b][Dyndetha] whispers:[/b][i] if you wish :)[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] It can save me a lot of time if it doesn't help - typewriting is after all faster.[/i]
[b][Dyndetha] whispers:[/b][i] Although it might be easyer to just type ;)[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] Yeah, that's true.[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] What do you do in your free time? Do you go out shopping?[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] I don't like shopping, especially clothes - if you know what I mean.[/i]
[b][Dyndetha] whispers:[/b][i] I cant shop[/i]
[b][Dyndetha] whispers:[/b][i] Im stuck in here ;o([/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] Ah - I forgot.[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] I feel terribly sorry for you.[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] For how long have they keept you prisoned there?[/i]
[b][Dyndetha] whispers:[/b][i] its not so bad[/i]
[b][Dyndetha] whispers:[/b][i] i get free coffee[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] Isn't the coffee paid by your taxes?[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] I know my coffee is..  :([/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] What kind of battery is the coffee cup powered on? 2x AA sized alkaline batteries?[/i]
[b][Dyndetha] whispers:[/b][i] the tears of a nightelf[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] *Polarina gently pats Dyndetha.*[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] Just saying that isn't the same as doing the emote.  :([/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] Since you aren't visible to me, I can't do it.[/i]
[b][Dyndetha] whispers:[/b][i] No, but the sentiment is the same[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] I'm glad you understood me.  *cheer*[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] If you run out of tears, just drop me a line and I can send you some more.[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] Do you have some spare water? All the dancing is making me dizzy.[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] Your such a great person - if I could do something more than just a postcard.[/i]
[b][Dyndetha] whispers:[/b][i] Write me a poem in the wowconcernseu@blizzard.com depicting my epic awsomness![/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] I'll do that, just for you.[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] I'd better read up on Wikipedia on how to write poems in English.[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] They don't teach English poems in school here in Iceland.[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] I wish they did...[/i]
[b][Dyndetha] whispers:[/b][i] Anything you have will be great ![/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] No, it has to be epic. No, legendary![/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] Each minute that lasts in this conversation increases the awesomeness of the poem, since I get to know you better.[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] What do you think?[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] Are you a man or female? This information is for the poem.  :)[/i]
[b][Dyndetha] whispers:[/b][i] Alas I have not much more time Polarina[/i]
[b][Dyndetha] whispers:[/b][i] Im afraid that we are not allowed to give out personal information - It was great talkign to you. Perhaps we shall meet again one day ![/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] Ok, but this is game-master name female or male based? You know, for the poem. ;)[/i]
[b]To [Dyndetha]:[/b][i] I guess female.[/i]
[b][Dyndetha] whispers:[/b][i] Farewell Polarina ![/i]

Spurningin er, getur þú toppað þetta?