Healer upplýsingar - Shaman ekki inni - Þetta skrifaði ég prestur og druid á heimasíðu guildsins okkar - www.amissalegio.it -
Ég ætla að setja inn þessar upplýsingar en ATH , þær eru á ensku , en samt svo einfaldar að flestir ættu að skilja þetta -
Ég fékk leyfi hjá Lystigpriest - og Fiore til að setja þessar upplýsingar hér.
Þetta er “suppourt” faq -

Presturinn -
Anyway the spells i use in mc are:

# Flash heal - Heals for 910-1073 - 380 mana - 1,5 second cast (Our weapon of choice for mc … spamming ftw )

# Renew - Heals 1012 dmg over 15 seconds - 328 mana - instant cast (also very used)

# Greater Heal (highest rank) - Heals 2652-2958 - 960 mana - 4 second cast (Personally i use this maybe 5-10 times during a raid. 4 Seconds is a long time) (We ofcourse have lower ranks too, but i dont use them often)

# Prayer of healing - Heals nearby party (not raid) members for 1033-1090 dmg - 1030 mana - 3 second cast (Not often used, but very good for aoe dmg on all in your party (after fire imps for instance)) (spam this for a good position in healing done )

# Powerword: Shield - Absorbs 942 damage or last 30 seconds - 450 mana - Instant cast (also known as the mage ass saver (Glass canon ftw) Gets used regularely)

# Inner Focus (a discipline talent, 5 minuttes cooldown) - Next spell costs no mana and crit chance raised by 25% for that spell - No mana cost - Instant cast (Very good for those “oh dear” situations )

# Fade (30 second cooldown) - Discouraging enemys from attacking for 10 seconds - 248 mana - instant cast (The priests primary tool for crowd control. If it fails for some reason (usually because we have made too much agro) then we're screwed, and we only got our shield and paper armor left )

# Focused casting (Discipline talent, 1 minute cooldown) - You no longer loose casting time from taking damage for 8 seconds - no mana cost - Instant cast (I rarely use this spell in mc, but it can come in handy sometimes)

# Dispel Magic - Dispels 2 harmfull (magic) spells from a friend or 2 beneficial (magic) spells from an enemy - 222 mana - Instant cast (Use this pretty often )

# Abolish Disease - Attempts to cure 1 disease effect on the target, and 1 disease effect every 5 seconds for 20 seconds - 185 mana - instant cast (Dont have much use for this in mc, but still

Paladin -

Flash Heal - heals 348 - 383 /With Talent incr its 12% more - 140 mana 1.5 sec cast -
Holy Light - 1246-1388 / With Talent incr its 12% more - 580 mana 2.5 sec cast -
Divine Favor (Holy Talent) use = 100 % crit on next holy light or Flash of Light.
When palas crit they gain the mana cost of the spell back.
Lay on Hands - cost 100% mana, can be used with 1 mana , gain 550 mana back and the person gets hp as much as the Paladins Base Hp.
Improved Lay on hands - Reduce the 1 hour cooldown down to 40 minutes - and the person gets 15% armour bonus -
Holy Shock Instant cast Heal/dmg up to 370-400. costs 380 mana.
Cleanse Removes 1 Poison/Magic/Disise on frendly target - Decursive
Part 2 Buffs - Grater Blessings are just 10 mins longer -

Blessing of Kings increases 10% of total of all stats - every1 gets 10% in their stats
Blessing of Wisdome Mana regen 30 mana each 5 secs, can be upgrated in talents by 20%
Blessing of MightIncrese Attack Power by 155 , can be upgrated by 20% in talents
Blessing of Light increasing the effects of Holy Light spells used on the target by up to 400 and the effect Flash of Light spells used on the target by up to 115.
Blessing of SacrificePlaces a Blessing on the party member, transfering 55 damage taken per hit to the caster - Not used often but can be helpfull
Blessing of ProtectionUnvunarable for melee dmg for 10 sec, cannot use melee attacks cmeanwhile. - Good to help Mages when they do massive AoE, btw this makes them aggro free.
Can lover cooldown down by 2 minutes through Talents
Blessing Salvation 30% less aggro - used ALLOT.

Part 3 Seals + Judgement -

Seal of Light + Judgement Places of debuff on the enemy , which heals 67 hp when you get struck in combat -
Seal of Wisdome + Judgement Places of debuff on the enemy , which heals 59 mana when you get struck in combat -
Seal of the Crusader + Judgement Places of debuff on the enemy , Which increases the holy damage it taken by 140 .

Part 4 Auras

Devaution Aura Increases the Armour of every1 in you'r party by 735, Can be increased by 25% by talents.
Fire/Shadow/Frost Aura Increase resist by 60 of the scolar.
Concencration Aura] 35% chance on not loosing cast time while strucked in combat - can be increased by 15% by talents which gives 15% chance to resist Silence and Interupts.
Retribution Aura Causes 20 Holy damage to attackers when you get struct in combat - can be increased by 50% through talents
Sanctity Aura Increase Holy damage done by party members by 10%

Druid -

Healing spells

Healing Touch - heals the target for 2107-2483. Great heal with a 3 seconds timer. I use this more and more, I used to use the next spell more though.

Regrowth - heals the target instantly for 739-827, and 754 over 21 seconds. It has a 2 seconds timer. Great if seconds matter.

Rejuvenation - Instant cast, heals 945 over 12 seconds. I don't use this one often, only just get someone health a bit more quickly at 100%

Tranquility - Channeling spell, heals the party for 323 overy 2 seconds for 10 seconds. It has 2 5 minutes cooldown, and is usable when the whole party is exausted. This spell can give the party just that bit more breathe needed.

Support spells

Gift of the Wild - Gives the party 384 more Armor Class, all Atributes goes up by 16, and all resistances with 27 for 1 hour. Does not stack with Paladin restistance. This definately is the best buff ingame.

Thorns - Gives the attacker 18 dmg each time the subject of the throrns is attacked. Rarely use it, and if I do, I thorn our tanks.

Nature's Swiftness - makes the next nature spell instant. Has a cooldown of 3 minutes. VERY good in combination with Healing touch, especially when the target needs to be healed quick for many hitpoints.

Innervate - Gives the subject a mana regeneration of 400%, and 100% mana regenaration while casting. Has a 6 minutes cooldown and last 20 seconds. Best spell ever! I mainly use that on priests on bosses in MC.
Pladin1one!!11one!!