ég sá þarna benediction guide svo ég ákvað að koma með guide sem ég gerði fyrir guild membera hjá mér til að hjálpa þeim með epic hunter questið.. þar sem ég nenni ekki að þíða það yfir á íslensku þá bara ágætt að kunna smá í ensku núna ;)

Winterspring - Artorius the Doombringer

Abilities:
He goes into a rage every 30 seconds loosing every debuff on himself
When in range of 30 yards he turns u into a demon which damages u for around 700, or 150 when calmed
He walks pretty fast and in melee not doable to kill.

Weaknesses
U can remove the rage mode by shooting tranq shot, but only do this in an emergency (cause it uses a lot of mana and u need everything u can use)
Serpent sting will do 350% more damage on him and can stack.
When using aspect of the cheetah u are a bit faster then him, so u can outrun him with it. Perfect for kiting.

How to encounter him:
There are several ways to kill him. The best way I noticed and I finally managed to did it is to spawn him southwest of where he walks. This will be the closest way to the road, to where u should pull him to. Make sure u have a couple of other people around u to kill the mobs or at least train them away from the way up to the road. It is possible to make a straight line to there, but don’t get any other mobs on u.
U can pull him on a couple of ways:
- freezing trap, pull with aimed shot, disable autoshot, he gets into freezing trap, and u do another aimed shot. BUT the problem exists that u use a lot of mana then.
- Use arcane shot and start running
During the fight KEEP the serpent sting on him. Its will higher the damage dramatically. Be aware that u need to shoot arcane shot to him every time u can to keep aggro on him, otherwise he will run back, cause u cant keep him tagged with the serpent sting. U can do this with a rank 1 arcane shot, but my own experience says me to do the highest rank, u have damage and u will be sure of the aggro (tried it with the rank 1, lost him a couple of times then).
Also use the concussive shot to slow him down, so u have enough time. Be aware that if u have the talent to stun someone, u can stun him too. When u go out of range, more then 45 yards, he will evade and run back to his spawn point. So keep in that range at least. The concussive shot is on a CD of 30 seconds so can perfectly timed with his rage, which removes his debuffs, to slow him. Pull him up to the road, and its easy.
Don’t be afraid of using your pots. Use as much as possible even.

Which things to use:
VERY IMPORTANT -> greater shadow protection potion: absorbs 1750 to 3250 shadow damage
Major mana potions
Whipper root tuber
Restorative potions -> to remove the negative effect of becoming a demon (AH or get it from uldaman).
heavy runecloth bandages -> when having far distance do a quick use of bandages for some healing IF needed, doesn’t matter if u didn’t use it all.
Monstress omelette / wildberry blossom -> the omelette gives u 12 stamina & spirit after 10 seconds eating or the blossom gives u 10 stamina when eating.

Last tips: let a druid put rejuvenation and innervate on u before u go, it can help a bit. An admirals hat buff is also nice (+20 stam), using the blasted lands buff is maybe even also a possibility.

Burning Steppes - Klinfran the Crazed

Abilities:
Goes into frenzy mode every 30 seconds.
When going into frenzy mode all debuffs will go away from him.
In frenzy mode his damage output will go over the 2000.

Weaknesses:
when using scorpid sting is attached to him his damage is 1.

How to encounter:
The deal is pretty simple. Your melee damage is the way to kill him. Ranged u can try, but u will run out of mana too fast. This demon wont be easy, it takes some time to kill him, if u have the right strategy. Its important with this demon to boost your melee damage a lot. What u have to do is this:
Put a trap down and pull him with an aimed shot. He comes into the trap and do an aimed shot again. Advise to drink a mana pot now. Just before he reaches u, u shoot a scorpid sting. Have someone helping u time the frenzy mode, cause the frenzy mode comes every 30 seconds. What u have to do then is 5 seconds before he goes into frenzy mode wing clip him, strafe away from him, when needed shoot concussive shot on him and when he goes into frenzy mode shoot the scorpid sting again. This means u have to change from melee to range and back in melee every 20 to 30 seconds. Make sure u have 5 to 10 ppl around u to keep mobs away from u and to keep other players away. Be aware that he got the debuff on him, IF not shoot again, if already in melee, use scatter shot and shoot it again. Time your use of potions, keep a good look on your health AND your mana. When mana and health are low use your major rejuvenation potion. If u do the switching of melee, range, melee he should be quite easy to get. Its all about timing.

Which things to use:
Elixir of Giants: gives u 25 strength.
Use your aspect of the monkey for some extra dodging. At the end u can even use detterence if u have it.
Winterfall Firewater: Gives u some strength.
Elixir of brute force: gives u 18 strength and 18 stamina.
Whipper root tuber for healing.
Major mana potion, major healing potion, major rejuvenation potion. (use the rejuvenation potion when u are down on health and mana)

Un'Goro - Simone the Seductress

Abilities:
Gives u a debuff which lowers your ranged attack power by 1500.
Has a pet that does a lot of damage.
Shoots a lightning bolt that deals around 800 nature damage.

Weaknesses
When viper sting is shot at her she gets silenced.
With aspect of the wild her lightning bolt deals only around 200 damage.
She doesn’t hit that hard, only around 50 to 100 damage.

How to encounter her:
This fight is also like the one in burning steppes, u have to kite her from melee to range and back in melee again. The only problem is that her pet is the one to worry about, cause he does a lot of damage (200 to 300 damage). When u have scatter shot from the talent it can help u a lot. What to do is this:
Set a freezing trap, pull her with an aimed shot and shoot concussive shot on her right away so she gets slowed. Her pet runs up to u and gets into the trap. Then shoot viper sting and go melee on her. Best is to pull her a bit away from her pet so the pet needs some time to get to u. Here its also important to boost your melee damage a lot so u get her down fast before the pet comes, cause then it becomes hard. What I did is I just let them both do damage on me, when scatter shot was ready I stunned the pet with it. When u have to shoot your viper sting on her again ( u will notice it when she begins to cast a lightning bolt) wing clip her, strafe into range and shoot it again. U can also try to wing clip the dog. A greater nature protection potion can help here so u can use aspect of the monkey yourself. If not, use aspect of the wild to reduce the lightning bolt damage. U don’t have to kite her nor the pet around the lake or something (like other ppl say doing that in other tutorials) cause its bullshit. Do it like this and u should get her down fairly fast.

Which things to use:
Greater nature protection potion: absorbs between 1750 and 3250 nature damage.
Whipper root tuber (for healing)
Elixir of giants / elixir of brute force: or get 25 more strength or get 18 strength and 18 stamina.
Winterfall firewater: boosts your strength.

Silithus - Solenar the Slayer

Abilities
He casts a fear which will fear u for around 6 seconds en damages u for around 700 shadow damage.
Will send little beetles to u which do around 250 damage.
His melee damage is around 200.
He has a aura on him, which can be removed.

Weaknesses
When wing clip is used he will be immobilized for around 30 seconds at that spot.
When immobilized he will cast his fear, but only then.
The beetles will die by every little damage.
The damage of the fear can be absorbed and the fear can be resisted.
His aura can be removed with a frost trap.

How to encounter him
This fight is mostly based on ranged damage. U only have to melee him when he is getting out of the immobilize to wing clip him again. U have to use your volley to kill the little beetles but don’t just do volley, wait until there are a lot. What I did is I made a big circle around him and ran straight at him when he was out of immobilize and ran further so the beetles had to run that whole way back. They are not fast but not fun to be caught in when feared. How to pull him, every easy. First, let him spawn at a place where almost no mobs walk, that is north, north-west of the path he walks. Put down a frost trap, pull him into it and when he is in there u will see his red color will disappear. His aura is then removed. U can feign death then so the real fight starts. For next pull put down a freezing trap, pull him with aimed shot, let him run into the trap and do aimed shot again. Then run up to him for the wing clip. DON’T face him with your back, otherwise he will daze u. When wing clipped go into range as far as possible. I use an addon where I can see if I am in range, out of range, in melee or in dead zone. I would recommend it. Then shoot arcane and normal shots for some damage. When beetles are almost close to u, begin moving around him so they cant reach u. He will probably fear u around that time so move a bit earlier even. When he comes out of the wing clip, run in, wing clip again, strafe out again and do some damage. When beetles are coming use a volley on them so they die instantly. Use a shadow protection potion to catch up the damage from the fear. And always use a greater shadow protection potion above a major mana potion. U can use bandages and other things to heal yourself. For mana u can use a pot when needed and u still have the shadow protection pot on u. If u do it like this the fight should be fairly easy.

Which things to use:
Greater shadow protection potion: absorbs 1750 to 3250 shadow damage.
Major mana potion, major healing potions, maybe even major rejuvenation potions, but not really needed.
Elixir of the mongoose: gives u 25 agility and 2% crit.
Whipper root tubers and bandages to heal yourself.

This is what i was told to do and it works
and btw dont be in raid group when you do it, dont count on it if the head drops believe me it's not fun…

vona að þetta komi ykkur sem eiga í erfiðleikum með þetta quest að gagni, og ég veit að það er til alveg fullt af svona guides, ég bara hugsaði why not post it..

btw, ef þú ert Engineer þá geturu notað Goblin Rocket Helmet eftir freeze trapið á Simone demoninum.

þetta quest er ekki erfitt og þú þarft ekki eitthvað Imba weapon eða eitthvað (alltaf betra) eina sem er ógeðslega böggandi og ég veit ég hef lent í því er þegar einhver frá hinu factioninu Horde eða Alliance despawna demoninum :P en annars er þetta easy..