Jæja, þá hef ég ákveðið að malla sögur um diablo. Allt þetta er á ensku og talsvert frábrugðið leiknum en vonandi takið þið þessu vel.

I raised myself from what seemed to be a bed, i was afraid.
Many questions came to my head, like where i was, what became of him, where my weapons are and so on. When i could finally open my eyes i thought about Gra´ Shak and what´s happened to him, i cried out loud “Gra ´Shak”

That´s when she came in, an old woman with a bit of an healer look.
I got up in haste but in the same few seconds i fell harshly on the ground and moaned loudly. “You are safe, for now. I am Akara, the healer of this Rogues Encampment you have been hurt very badly, you need to rest” I didn´t believe her and looked around me quickly, i saw my weapons. I couldn´t reach them and said to myself “i don´t want to die” then everything blacked out.

When i woke up this time i felt better, i was not afraid this time, i do not know why. I stretched my self and stood up. My clothes, weapons, and all other items were on a shelf right beside me. I was stunned, i thought i had been taken hostage, but that just couldn´t be when i got my weapons right in my hands. I started checking things out, i saw clearly that i was in a tent. When i finished dressing, and eating the food which i was surprised to find, right in front of me on a table carved out of oak. A women walked in.

“I see that you feel better, i was afraid that you would die before we could drag you from those Trolls. But Akara can do magnificent things that she learned from her old tribe, the Gragh Tribe.”
I stared right in her eyes, she was about twenty five winters old, red-haired, blue eyes and very beautiful. I said with my deep voice “Yes, thank you very much for saving me, but could you please tell my where we are?”
“We are in Karkan, a rogue encampment deep south of Lut Gholein.” She said with her charming voice. I asked “How long have i been unconcious?”.
“two days”, she answered quickly, but determined. That´s where i realized she was the leader of this encampment, but still so young. “Come, i´ll show you around.”

She lead me out of this tent, it was daytime, at about two o´ clock, i could see that with just looking towards the sun for five seconds. “This is Akara, she saved your life” she said smiling. “Good day, young warrior. It´s been a while since i´ve seen a druid here on these tracks, how do you feel?” she said with her sedating voice, i tried to answer quickly but i couldn´t “I.. I… I… am fine, thank you, How did you know that i am i druid?” i said with a blurred voice.
Akara didn´t answer, she was stirring in a pot with some red fluids in, “I could see it on your thigh, and yes, in the pot are ingredients for healing potions, i saw that you were looking at it. What is your name young one?” I had a mark from my tribe on my right thigh. A grizzly.
“I am sorry, i totally forgot to announce myself. I am Rexxar, a member of the Ktulu tribe. But my tribe has almost died out, and you would be?” I said to the red haired woman, “I am Kashya, the leader of the Rogues” she said with an irritated tone. “Shall we continue our tour, Kashya” i said with a happy tone and laughed a little. We walked a few steps towards what seemed to be a blacksmith, i thought with my self “Maybe i can find myself a better weapon here”. “This is our blacksmith, Charsi”. I could see clearly that she was a young barbarian. After i introduced myself to her we kept on going, to an old man wearing furcoats and eating meat and drinking mead. “This is Gheed, dont buy anything from him, his products are nothing but damaged or broken items.” I nodded my head in agreement and smiled. When i finished investigating the encampment i took a nap.

“Wake up Rexxar, it´s dinner.” A young rogue woke me up, about fifteen years old or younger. When i came out of the tent i could see that they were celebrating something. I walked silently towards Akara and asked “What are they celebrating? And why are you not with them?” she seemed worried. “They heard news that Andariel had been slain by our rogue group lead by Blood Raven, but that does not seem right, for that group has not returned.” Andariel?, who was that i wondered. “Andariel is a minion of Diablo, once she was a leader of this encampment until Diablo corrupted her, now she hunts and kills our Rogues.” She said calmly. “No one has ever been able to give her a scratch, so it doesn´t feel right that she would be dead now” i thanked her and walked towards the flame, i was going to grab something to eat. But then a arrow cut off a little of my ear and landed in a log.

I ran to the tent and grabbed my axe, a broad axe made from silver and oak.
When i came out, a few hundred arrows rained down from the sky, they came from the other side of the wall. “We´re under attack! Grab your weapons and attack!” Kashya shouted at her rogues. I couldn´t see clearly for the chaos that reigned, but Kashya fell down. I ran towards her and put her in the tent where Akara started giving her these red fluids. I ran towards the gate and shouted with anger, “WHO DARES TO ATTACK US ON THIS HOUR!” it was Blood Raven, she had been corrupted by Andariel, “Hahah, die maggot” she said with her demonic voice. They were to many for me alone to handle, about twenty. They shot at me with their bows but i dodged them all because of my good sight. “They are way to many for me. Hah! They still dont have a chance” I roared. And all of them were shocked when they saw a werewolf.

I ran at a group of rangers, bit them, scratched them, and ripped their limbs off. After a hard fight me and Blood Raven were the only ones standing, i had a spear right through my shoulder. “So that pitiful Rogues got some help?” she said while she was attacking me with halberd she had picked up. “Favor for a favor” she rushed at me with her full strength. She hit me in the hip and i growled. “Hah! Pitiful lycant” as she came to take the final thrust, i felt something on the inside. I scratched her in the arm, and felt stronger, i didn´t know what was going on, but hey! I like it!(HEHE) My wounds started to heal, when i felt that i was dying, it must have awoken something inside of me. I laughed, like a lunatic and Blood Raven looked afraid “What´s so goddamn funny, you are about to die” she said, her voice was trembling.
She knew what was coming. “Me? Dying? I DONT THINK SO” as a jumped over her and ripped her spleen out. That´s when i saw that thing…

A couple of minutes later, Me and the rest of the rogues carried the dead, and wounded in to the camp. “That´s some strength you´ve got there.” Kashya said to me. “Yes, i don´t have a clue what happened.” I whispered, so l that only me and Kashya could hear it. “But thank you for saving our encampment, i have a reward for you” She said, with a smile on her face.
“A gift, that´s unnecessary, but if you insist” I said, surprised when she handed me a new axe. It looked old, very old. “That is an ancient axe, from Charsi´s ancestor, she has barbarian blood flowing in her vains, Some say that it´s magical. None of us have seen it.” She said, worried. “What does that say? Those runes.” I asked. “It means Stormrider.”

© Hjalti 2003? :D

Endilega segið mér álit ykkar á þessari sögu, og þið sem viljið eiga hana, þá er hægt að nálgast hana hér: www.mmedia.is/aevarth/diablosaga.doc.

*FaithleZz on USEast
(\_/)