…SVAR LEONCIE….

You are an immature, insecure, insignificant white rascist.

Go to school and learn how to read , write and talk.
The only reason white , losers from Iceland have not yet achieved the same amount of wealth and international success abroad as Michael Jackson, Beatles, Britney Spears or Janet Jackson is because THEY have 0 talent, and their Englsih is absolutey Horrible. What a dreadful accent people say it is.
I have more respect for 3 year old african children from anywhere in Africa who can teach all of you, how to sing and breathe correctly than for your rascist group of white Icelandic croakers, who croak like frogs instead of sing. That' s why you'll will NEVER be successful, unless the icelandic embassies buy success for you'll, including awards at the cost of innocent, hard-working icelandic Tax-payers. People both here, and abroad all know that.

I challenge any of you rascist tinpots to perform on the same stage with me anywhere in the world and I'll whip your ass clowns, and send you'll running back to where you evil bunch of talentless rascists belong. In the Gutter, in Iceland. The right thing for the rascist group of so-called musicians in Iceland to do is to flakka fiskur. Leave music alone , because it is for professionals who have studied music like I have.
You, rascist lot are so…jealous of my success. Thank God …….All Icelanders are not like you'll.
Remember …Jealousy is a killer of Success. You'll don't have what it takes to stop me.
Don't pick war on this Brown Indian Girl which you'll can NEVER win. I am the nuclear Bomb from India, and Icelandic citizen, and I'll come and go, to and from Iceland, whenever me and my husband feels like it, to see my friends and family here. .
I respect Doctors in Iceland and Car Mechanics, because they have studied their Trade. However, Music? You bunch of tin-pots as everyone knows are EMPTY VESSELS WHO MAKE THE MOST SOUND.
Þið tónlistarfuskara-skepnur verða að læra frá Páli Óskari hvernig aðsyngja og hlusta án Haturs og Öfundsyki.

—– Original Message —–
To: leoncie@leoncie-music.com
Sent: 2. janúar 2003 01:30
Subject: Quote

Quote:
“Without me, this country is boring, that' s clear.”
Unquote.

You always blame us for not liking your music. Blame yourself for making crappy music. And by the way.. You should lower your self-esteem a bit.
Well, if Rúv really stole that song. You should handle it “the correct way”. That is, not e-mailing someone yelling at him.

One more thing.
Quote:
“For the past 17 years, I have been blacklisted og lagt í einelti af Íslenskum tónlistarmönnum og vinum-vandamenn þeirra.KLIKUSKAP. Þið hafið útilokað mig frá öllum tónleikum herlendis (lika góðgerðar-tónleikum) Ég er heldur ekki á ykkar hvita samsæris tónlistar- verðlauna afhendingar-LISTUM. Ég er ekki ríkisstyrktur tónlistar-fuskari.”.
Unquote.

I would not like too actually see you on that list, bands are there because they have talents.

For a full report:

<a href="http://www.tilveran.is/id/1010063">http://www.tilveran.is/id/1010063</a>

<br><br>“If you fall off a cliff, you might as well try to teach yourself to fly on the way down.”
Draco í <i>Draco Sinester</i>

“You're in <i>Gryffindor</i>!” sneered Draco. “Your idea of a cunning plan is ‘Everybody on the count of three’!”
Admin@hp since 26. june 2003 - 10:25