Our earth is bleeding.

As the skies went dark red the earth screamed with agony. Chaos bursts out on the streets, I could feel this impending confusion and pain in the air. People turn to the very thing they denied for so long, faith.

The luxuary of living in the west, where nothing is hard to come by. We had it all, then we throw it all away. I wonder what will happen to all these god forsaken souls, screaming for forgiveness.
Is it too late? Is this the apocalypse forseen and written so many ages ago?
Did we manage to fulfill this destiny all by our selfs?

I was never afraid of death. Maybe I am a little bit now, but I‘m actually excited. Afterlife ? Heaven or Hell? Or will simply everything turn black, and I´ll stop acknowledging my existence?

I believe this life is a test, the worse you feel, harder test you got. That there is a cause and consequences for every single thing that happens. It simply can‘t be totally random and those who fail their test, let ignorance and bitterness take control over their miserable life, will suffer from it.

But what do I know right, I just hope our earth will live on, doubtfull after these skyblowing atomic bombs , we‘re like a cancer, we never came here in peace. Those of us who do are few.
The hardest thing to do in life, is to be satisfied with nothing and everything, to be ever greatfull for your conciousness. And everything else you gain to be just a bonus. We dug our own grave at the very time we denied wisdom and faith. Those people who let addiction for power or what-so-ever take control.

This is my way to say goodbye, writing my last thoughts on this piece of paper.

God bless us all.
get busy livin' or get busy dying.