Dear Diary,
Today I met him again, he was really late, I had to wait fourty minutes for him. And then he went on and on about Carol, why? Why does she have to be so beautiful, compared to her I'm the ugly duckling and she's the beautiful white swan. I tried to keep my jealousy hidden and talked about the man I've been going out with, he's not good for me though. He didn't seem jealous at all, but he did seem worried about that I was seeing someone who didn't treat me well enough, I guess he'll never notice me for anything more than an acquaintance, I dont blame him, Carol's interested in him, how could anyone resist her beauty?
I think I came off to weak minded, too dependant, I didn't seem interesting to him, he just thought I was annoying. I guess I'm pouring my feelings over you, how mean of me, but this is the only way I can feel better, by pouring my feelings somehow. I'm so horrible, I shouldn't fall for boys in a such an extreme way. I'm so depressed right now, I'm miserable, I ruined a chance with the first man I wanted to share my life with. I'm too miserable to write more so I'm off.
Yours.
When we drive away in secret