My life is like a light ball. It's a thousand watt light ball. One day it was screwed into að lamp and the lamp was connected and turned on. That's when my life began.
For hours and hours the lamps light was kept on and I was useful to everyone and brightened their day. But than the night came and someone turned me off. Everything went dark and I couldn't see. I felt horrible.
And so it went on, my light was on most of the time but sometimes it wasn't. Sometimes the lamp was disconnected or moved somewhere else. Somtimes there were blackouts. They were the worst. But my light always came back on.
Sometimes I was surrounded with other lamps and lights. Sometimes I was alone. But I was fine as long as my light shone brightly.
Then, one day I realized my light hadn't regained all it's brightness since before the latest darkness. And from that moment I could feel my light fading out. Until one day, my light didn't shine at all. And as I was screwed out of the lamp, I knew that it would never shine again.
er þessi kínverji ?