Smásaga sem ég gerði fyrir ensku hér um dagin. (Er í 9. bekk) :) Var mjög hreykin af þessari sögu. Vona að fólk fatti pælinguna á bakvið söguna.

It had been a long day. The school seemed to be endless. The clock was quarter to 12am. Only 15 minutes and then I am going to get a break from those people. The English teacher was teaching some basic grammar. Tff…. Like I don‘t know the basics. The clock was ticking… Only 5 minutes now. I felt something touch my hair so I slide my hand through my hair…. #$!%@ EEWW…… Someone had thrown a chewing gum in my hair and now it‘s stuck in my hair! I looked behind me self. Ohh… it was Jerry again. I hate being bullied all the time. I had talked to my mom about switching schools but she didn‘t like the idea at all. She kept asking me why I wanted to switch school but I didn‘t want to tell her why I wanted to switch schools. *RIIINNGGG* Finally ! The class was over. I pretended I lost the books on the floor while putting them in my bag so I didn‘t have to follow the people out of the class. I better hurry home to clean that chewing gum out my hair :S Eww…
5 Minutes later I‘m finally home. I went to shower to clean my hair. When I‘m done showering I brush my teeth. Then I enter my room to get some clothes. I select a nice little skirt and a sport top. When I turn around. I see this girl. I ask her who she is. She answers with „I‘m Eve“. I ask her some questions about her self and it turns out she actualy has the same hobbies as I do. The next 4 hours we just sit there. Talking to each other. I‘m guessing this is going to be my first friend. I look at the clock. Its 4pm, damn I can feel now how hungry I am. I ask Eve if she wants to come with me and get something to eat. She answers no. I go downstairs and have myself a sandwich. 10 minutes later I return to my room. I look where Eve was before I went downstairs. But all I see is a mirror.