Lost

It was a cold winter night in Dreamland. I was holding a candle in my right hand, I didn’t see a thing.
I was lost, lost in a dream. It was snowing. The snow fell down on my face when I looked up and said “Help me God”. God didn’t hear me and it kept snowing. It was really dark outside and the wind was getting higher and higher and the snow was getting so high on the ground, my knees were shaking.
I walked for hours..days..I haven’t ate for three days. I haven’t slept for four days. I haven’t seen a soul for ten days. I was lost. No one really cared. They all just forgot me.
I kept walking. Finally I saw something, it was a sign. I started to run..run..run.. When I finally reached to the sign. I read it, the sign says, “You are lost”. My heart started to beat faster and faster.
I started to run again, I ran all the way to the dark forest. I had never seen this place before..I slowed down a bit, walked slower and slower. I heard the howl from the wolves, the birds were singing for help, the rabbits were hiding in their holes. Few minutes of walking I finally saw a cave. I was pretty scared so I walked slow to the cave and then I saw two eyes coming out of the cave. I screamed, screamed for help, but no one heard me, no one were near, no one were looking for me. I just ran, ran for my life. I didn’t think, I didn’t look back. I was getting tired. After 10 minutes of running I fell down with my face into the snow. I blacked out…
“Where am I?” … “Where am I?” I screamed..I didn’t remember anything. My head was hurting, my heart was beating fast and I was cold. Cold like the snow on my head. I wanted to die. I just wanted to leave all this. Get away from all this pain. I was lost.. Lost!
There was I, sitting in the snow. Thinking.. I don’t even know who I am. I don’t know where I came from. I don’t know who I used to be. Do I got family? Did I? Ever?
I don’t remember. My head was empty. Empty box .
I laid down, the snow felt down on my face. I closed my eyes for 10 sec.
I woke up. “Where am I?” I’m in my bed. My warm bed. It was just a dream. Really bad dream.
Now I knew how it feels to have nothing.
How it feels like to have no one to love. No one that loves you.
I’m a really lucky man. I wish everyone were as happy and lucky as me. I love you! ;*

-Laddis;*