Peace Peace? Peace has not yet found any meaning. To some people peace can mean alot of things, peace and quiet, peace from war, peace from fighting. All sorts of things. But what does peace really mean? There is no place on Earth, Mars or anywhere else in the world that has peace. If you sit on a high mountain there is no peace. If you are deep in the ocean there is no peace. even death does not give you peace. What is it that keeps you from finding peace? Feelings? You cannot have peace if you have hatred, love, happyness, sadness or any other emotion. Hatred makes you think of what you hate, love makes you think about whom or what you love and etc. All these things get your brain started. Death. Why doesn't death give you peace? Heaven or hell it doesn't matter. You will always have something do get your brain started. But doesn't death turn of your brain? Well yes it does but if its true of what people speak of and what jesus spoke of that there is a place you go to when you die. In heaven you will find love and happyness, in hell you will find hatred and sadness.

War is a terrible thing but in the end everyone is happy. Because after war comes peace. But then again the politics argue and people go into shock and everything is still nuts even after the war is over. So when does the peace come? And before you know it another war has started. Peace has never been on earth. Even in the beginning when the earth was young and there was no life on earth. The planet was still molding and getting into shape. Movement and noise ruins the peace. You can never find peace in a public place such as the movies, the mall or anywhere else. Why? Because there is alot of people. My mother sometimes say'd to me: ‘'go to you room i need peace and quiet right now ive been working all day and im tired.’' But what did she find? She certainly did not find any peace nor quiet at all. She started thinking about the day that had past or maybe the future, past or present. Even though everthing is quiet all around you there is noise in your head. People that belive in Buddah speak of inner peace. Inner peace is a place where nothing can disturb you. Boy would i like that place existed cause it certainly does not! As i say'd before feelings and thoughts always ruin everything.

People say that this planet will soon come to an end. The end? what is ‘'the end’'? Is it the sentence that usually comes after a great movie? or is it the end of all humanity. And if that happens we will all go to heaven or hell. God and Satan better start building some hotels or its going to be packed! And what will happen there? Why of course feelings, thoughts and noise. But if the earth explodes will there be peace in space then? I have always thought that in this whole universe and all those billions and again billions of planets do you honestly belive that we are the only life? there is life in space somewhere and you dear reader know that! If there is life somewhere won't they have the same problem? No peace! The hippie's always believed in peace. But where they right? Maybe… maybe there is a place called peace after all. Maybe we just haven't found it.

The End
So does your face!