Jæja. Ein smásaga sem ég fann falda í My Documents svo ég ákvað að klára hana bara. Hún er reyndar á ensku og hún endar svolítið fáránlega af því að ég var komin úr skrifistuðinu og þá var hún byrjuð að breytast í rugl.
En vona að þið hafið gaman af.
Hérna kemur flóðið:

In only a matter of time Jim had ran from his house on the hill down to Erika’s house to tell her about the flood. Nobody was in the small village except them. He ran to the front door and opened it wide up. Erika was in the living room and he told her about the flood.
“It is coming. The flood! The flood is coming!” He shouted. So they ran out of the house and down the long road, then Erika started to shout: “It’s not helping. We must run somewhere else. Not down the hill. It will catch us anyway if we do that.”
“You’re right.” Jim said and pulled her to the right, over some fences and down to the main road. Now they could hear the flood, of mud and water, come down the hill. The noise was loud and nothing else crossed their minds except the thought of getting buried in it and never to be found again.
Erika was getting tired and was starting to give up.
“No Jim. You go ahead I’ll…”
“I will not let you die here Erika. We only have to run to the tunnel – when we get there it will be safe.”
So they kept on running but after a few meters Erika collapsed. It was difficult for her to breath and she was shaking of the cold. This was the first time Jim felt the cold air and he could feel it was getting more and more windy. They weren’t safe yet and he knew that.
“Erika. Erika. We must keep on going.”
"Jim, why even bother? We’ll die anyway. I’m not going any further,“ Erika said gasping for breath.
”Then I’ll just leave you here Erika, is that what you want? Don’t come and blame me if you get buried in mud…“
”If I do get buried in mud I’ll die so you won’t have to worry about me blaming you!“
Without even thinking of what this could do to him Jim focused on putting all his powers to pick Erika up and carry her on his back.
”You don’t have to do this Jim!“
”I know, but I won’t leave you here.“
The tunnel was only a couple of footsteps away, the road had water up to his ankles and Erika seemed to be pulling him more down in the mud by every step.
”Put me down here Jim,“ she ordered, ”I can run on my own, I’m too heavy for you.“
”We’re almost there.“
”Jim just do it, put me down. Don’t try to play a hero now!“
Jim collapsed just outside the tunnel and Erika crawled into safety. For a moment Jim lay on the ground as the noise of the flood grew stronger.
”Jim, what are you doing? Come in here!“ When he didn’t move Erika jumped out and pulled Jim back in with her. She could feel him slipping away from her hands.
”I’m going to let go, I can’t take it anymore," she thougt He looked up to her, his face that usually was smiling and peaceful was dirty and his eyes had this look in her she had never seen before. Just that look in her best friend eyes made her think twice before letting go, the adrenalin that suddenly seemed to fill every inch of her body gave her power she never thought her small body could have in it and she pulled Jim into the tunnel. And instead of feeling happy when he was safe she sat down and cried and cried because she had thought of letting him go. Never again would she do that to him. She looked over her shoulder to see that Jim was all right, seemed to be resting now. But looking back to where the village had been she could see houses being swept away, like sandcastles made on the beach in the reach of the waves. One second they’re there, the other they’re gone.

Já þetta var sagan um flóðið.
Takk fyrir
~Bollasupa