þótt þetta sé ekki beint ljóð þá er þetta bragað :)

Nobody

I’m just that ordinary guy that looks always on the outside of somebody, but now I’ve stopped that, now I look on the inside.

When I stood by the window I saw her, she was a tall girl, dorky clothes, dorky glasses and dorky hair, she was dorky. But the smile on her face was beautiful, she shined like a star on the sky and I was impressed. I had to change her, but how, nobody knew her, nobody was her friend, NOBODY. So I decided to be her friend. The plan was bullet proof; nothing could stop me now, except for her. I walked towards her and smiled, she didn’t smile, I wondered why. I asked her if she wanted to be my friend, she refused, and I cried. I asked again and again, but always she refused and I stood there alone and empty. Until that day I asked her why, but she didn’t tell me why, she stood there watching the sealing and left me all by myself. I started to wonder if she was only being cruel to me, or if she was bad in her instinct. And then I did it I really went to talk to her, in person, I wasn’t alone anymore, she told me that her name is Melissa. I’m in love with Melissa but she doesn’t know that, I don’t want to tell her, I’m afraid of it, I’m afraid of loosing her. Now I’ve changed Melissa, I said that my plan was bullet proof I knew it would work. I love her even more now, she is my dream girl, and she does everything that I tell her to do, she loves me, she drinks with me, she does drugs with me and she is a party-lion… for me. Now she hates me for changing her but she loves me to, now she has friends, now everybody likes her and she is my girl. I don’t know what I’ve done, I’ve killed her, I’ve killed Melissa, she ran as fast as she could, but I killed her. I miss her so much; she left me, me who was so kind to change her, now she was so popular and so beautiful, I changed her. It was all her fault, I didn’t do anything, and it was her choice, her choice to do the drugs, not mine. Now she is on the heaven, now she is loved, now she is with her mom. Now I know that I would be a father, and I killed the baby’s mother and the baby, I don’t care, it wasn’t my fault. I am staying at a bad place, a place that hurts me, it scratches me, and it makes me feel bad. The people are strange there, no Melissa, no love, no friends, I’m a nobody, nobody loves me. They don’t care of who I am, they can’t care.
I woke up in a strange place, looked out the window and saw her, Melissa.

The End

Christiana