Þetta er smá saga sem ég skrifaði í gamni mínu. Veit ekki hvers vegna um þetta efni, bara svona af hverju ekki? :D Vona að einvherjum líki eða finnist lesningin ekki leiðinleg.

It was after class that he asked me to come back to the classroom and talk to him, everyone else were having lunch, so when I went with him nobody noticed, I asked him if I’d done anything wrong, he just smiled and turned his back on me and opened the door to the classroom, I went in and he came in after me, the door closed by it’s self. He told me to clean my table again, I’d been scribbling on it in class and he told me then to clean it, but I forgot. That’s why he got me back from lunch.
He stood close to me while I was cleaning the table and I felt him stroke against my shoulder. I looked at him and smiled like an idiot, continued to clean the table but when I turned around he stood right in from of me and I could feel the tension grow and I saw the lust in his eyes. I was so stressed that I kind of laughed but looked very seriously at him and he came closer and put his hand on my chin, he kissed me and thrust his body against mine, I thought I was going to die, I was as horny as I have ever got, can you believe it! We realized we couldn’t do anything with the door open and anyone could come in. He walked to the door and locked it, came back and lifted me on to the teachers table, stroked my breasts as I was sitting up and kissing him intensely, he took off my shirt, and started to lick my neck, I could feel he was bursting, we both were, I wanted him to come inside me and he was dying to.
After a while he laid me on the table and took off my pants and was fiddling with my panties, he took them off and started to lick me down. It was so good I almost came and he got so excited that he pulled down his pants and let me suck it, oh it was so good. He came and I swallowed. Since then we’ve done it so often that I’ve lost count.