Þessi smásaga er á ensku eins og nafnið ber til og aðeins verða fyrstu tveir kaflarnir sendir inn þar sem síðustu þrír eru ekki tilbúnir.

Chapter one.

Were am I, I asked my self. What is this place? How did I get here? This place looks like something cut out off a fairytail. Well, I don´t belive I have read this fairytail.
The sky doesen´t look normal, it is green and it looks like it´s gona rain. What, this is not rain, this looks like cream. And then I realised it. It was cream. And there is no water in the river, it is full of, milk, I said, filled with disbelive. I tasted it, and it was with out doubt, milk. I was somehow in somekind of a milkland. A land were every thing is made out of milk. This is in possible, I screamed out.

Were am I, and who put me here. The last thing I remerber was that I was in Esso, looking forward to buy myself a snickers. But that never happend. I began to feel very alone. I looked around and saw no one. Is anybode here, I yelled. No answer. I began to panic so I ran all over the place. In about one hour, I stopped running. What´s the point, I asked my self with a sence of saddness in my tone. I was all alone in a place strange place.

I didn´t know what to do so I burst into tears. What the fuck is going on, I yelled. Were the fuck am I. I want to go home. I don´t want to be here. I WANT TO GO HOME.

Chapter two

It was beginning to grow dark when I finaly was starting to calm down. I had been in this place now for about 22 hours and still I hadn´t seen another human being. Actually, when I think of it, I haven´t seen any other creature beside my self. Not a bird singing or a wolf howling. Then I began to feel even more alone than before. I decided to walk until I´d found either an animal or a some sign of civilization. I´m going to follow the river, I said to my self.

I walked for hours and hours. It walked until I couldn´t feel my legs. Then I sat down and looked at my watch. It was 11 a clock. I´d been walking for 12 hours, and still I hadn´t seen any sign of a civilization. No birds in the air, no flies. There was no life in this milky desert. I was completly alone. It started to rain. The cream ran down my face. This place ridiculos, I thougt to my self. I must be high. This can´t be real. Maybe this is a dream, I thougt. Perhabs I will wake up soon and get back to my life. But I knew it was impossible because I can taste the creamrain and it tickled my face when it ran down. No, this was for sure real.

Með fyrirvara um innsláttarvillur.
Íslenska NFL spjallsíðan