Butterflies, cannonballs, maggots even, just something that kept it away from my mind. I couldn’t do anything, I couldn’t concentrate, I had no power to release me and run away.
It was last saturday evening and I did it on a dare in a contest of filth. I could have said no and just leave and I wonder why I didn’t, but somehow I agreed to it. You might find me sick, I find me sick, sick as hell. More disturbinging moment I’ve never lived through and more disturbing moments I hope not to come.
Well I should get to what I did. This dare I took was about kissing a person, a person who got the idea of the dare, that person is a male.
I expected just a little mommy kiss, a small liptouching and then we would split and shout “Yack!” Well, we didn’t, he didn’t. The first thing he did was to grab my head and try to force his tounge into my mouth. Butterflies, cannonballs, maggots. They say it was about just half a minute, it felt like an hour of keeping my lips together and his licking away.
When we finally splitted, we both shouted. We won, nobody was going to top this disturbance, at least not me, this was it for me, no more filth.
It has been three days since and I feel everyone staring. My friends keep on laughing but I keep on fighting and look forward the day that has just begun.
Kíkið endilega á síðuna mína www.folk.is/nixey